How to download the CLAT final answer key 2021 at Common Law Admission Test Web Portal: The Consortium of National Law University has released the final answer key for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 for admission to five-year integrated law programme.
Students who had appeared for the exam can download the same from the official website, clat.ac.in. The CLAT exam will be held on September 28 from 2 pm to 4 pm, the answer key will be released later on the same day, as per schedule.
The CLAT 2020 would be conducted may be on September 28. It is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the law institutes in India.
CLAT Preliminary Answer Key 2021 Details
|Name Of The Answer Key||CLAT Answer Key 2021|
|Title||Download CLAT Preliminary Key 2020|
|Subject||CNU has released Answer Key for CLAT|
|Download Answer Key||28-09-2020|
|Last to raise Objections on Key||29-09-2020|
Since this will be a preliminary answer key, students will be given time till September 29 midnight to raise objections, if any. The objections should be sent along with proof and fee. In case an objection raised is accepted, it will be included in the final answer key and the result is based on it. As per schedule, the final answer key will be uploaded on October 3.
How to download the Answer key 2021: The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 answer keys. All the candidates who appeared for the CLAT 2020 exam can check the answer keys on the official website
- Visit the official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘CLAT final answer key 2020’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on the link of series you applied for
- A PDF will open, download
Earlier, a provisional answer key was released. This is a final answer key and no objections will be accepted on the same. The result will be created based on the final answer key only. There has not been any official declaration on the result date but the same is expected to release before end of June.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country.
Modifications in the questions:
- For the Under-Graduate Programme: Accordingly, the evaluation of all the candidates for the Under-Graduate Programme shall be out of 147 marks instead of 150 marks
- For the Post-Graduate Programme: Accordingly, the evaluation of all the candidates for the Post-Graduate Programme shall be out of 119 marks instead of 120 marks.
Important dates to remember:
- Declaration of results, i.e., issue of Merit List: October 5
- Payment of Counselling Fee (Rs 50,000): October 6 to October 7, 2020
- Counselling /Admission: October 9 to October 15