GO.159 Conveyance Allowance to AP Blind & PHC Employees PRC 2015- Government of AP, ALLOWANCES – Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances – Conveyance Allowance to Blind and Physically Handicapped employees – Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Orders – Issued. GO. Ms.No.159 Dated: 11-12-2015
1. G.O.Ms.No.142, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated: 06.06.2006.
2. G.O.Ms. No.197, Finance (TA) Department, dated:06.07.2006.
3. G.O.Ms. No. 108, Finance (TA) Department, dated:07.04.2010.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015
In the Government orders 1st and 2nd read above, based on the recommendations of the One Man Committee, orders were issued for enhancing the Conveyance Allowance to the physically handicapped, Deaf and Dumb employees.
2. In the Government Order 3rdread above, based on the recommendations of the Ninth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued for enhancing the maximum limit of conveyance allowance for Blind and Physically Handicapped employeesi.e, 10% of Basic Pay subject to a maximum of Rs.900/- p.m.
3. In the Government Order 4th above, orders were issued based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, implementing the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 to State Government Employees.
4. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission in so far to relates to sanction of Conveyance Allowance to the Blind and Physically Handicapped employees and hereby order to increase the same to 10% of the basic pay subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.1350/-per month.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details