CR Rao AIMSCS Maths Statistics Olympiad 2021 Apply Online at www.crraoaimscs.org. CR Rao AIMSCS means CR Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
With a view to spotting Statistical talent at an early stage, C.R. Rao AIMSCS, takes pleasure in conducting the “Twelfth Statistics Olympiad 2021”, a talent search competition in Mathematics and Statistics for students of High Schools and Junior Colleges. The Statistics Olympiad competition will be in the form of a written examination of three hours duration.
CR Rao AIMSCS Maths Statistics Olympiad Exam will be held on Sunday the 19th January 2021 between 9.30 a.m and 12.30 p.m in Hyderabad, Warangal, Khammam, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Guntur, Kakinada, Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and SriLanka centers. CR Rao AIMSCS Statistics Olympiad 2021 Exam Date, Statistics Olympiad Admit Cards and more details obtain from the website.
The CRRao Educational Institution (AIIMS) in Hyderabad will be conducting the twelfth statistics Olympiad examination across the country on January 19. The Olympiad to extract and encourage students’ talent in mathematics and statistics. At present, students of the 9th and 10th class will be examined as senior level and the candidates of intermediate and secondary year will be examined as junior level.
The deadline is December 31 to apply online, and it will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm on January 19. Telangana has centers in Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, AP, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Guntur and Tirupati. So, candidates can apply through the website.
Eligibility for Statistics Olympiad:
Eligibility Criteria: Students who have secured grade A+ or >=80% marks in Mathematics in previous academic year (2021-22) in any board examination are eligible.
The Competition is conducted at Two Levels:
a. Junior Level: Students who are presently studying Class IX or X.
b. Senior Level: Students who are presently studying Class XI or XII or Degree 1st Year.
Prizes and merit certificates of Statistics Olympiad :
At each level, top 3 students will be given C R Rao and C. Bhargavi Rao Prizes of Rs. 10000, Rs. 7000 and Rs. 5000 on 29th June 2018 during 14th Statistics Day celebrations at C R Rao AIMSCS, Hyderabad. Also, top performers up to a maximum of 15 students in each level will be awarded merit certificates during the same function.
Scope of the Statistics Olympiad Test:
Since the test is in the nature of a talent competition, no special knowledge of any particular syllabus is required. The test questions would not be primarily of any syllabus oriented but of a nature requiring insight, critical approach, logical thinking, the power of application of knowledge in solving problems and a general mathematical maturity and statistics appropriate at that level.
The question paper will be in English. Answer scripts will be supplied at the centres. Candidates will have to bring their own pen and instruments box etc. Calculators/Mobile Phones/Electronic Gadgets are not allowed. There will be 10 questions in short descriptive in nature and all the questions are to be answered.
Registration fee for Statistics Olympiad:
Registration fee is Rs.100/- (Hundred rupees only).
Mode of Payment: Interested candidates are requested to apply by paying Rs. 100/-
a. Online Mode:
Account Name: Director, C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics Statistics and Computer Science,
Account No. 4106000100034593, Punjab National Bank, Hitech City Branch
(IFSC Code PUNB0410600) and enter the transaction number in the application form or
b. Offline Mode: by taking DD of Rs: 100/- towards registration fee in favour of “Director, CR Rao AIMSCS” payable at “Hyderabad” and DD Number should be entered in the application form.
The DD along with the application should be sent by Speed Post to The Director, CR Rao AIMSCS, University of Hyderabad Campus, Prof CR Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500046 and by filling the online registration form available in our website http://www.crraoaimscs.org on or before 31st December.
The date of payment and bank details should be entered in the application form. The application without registration fee will not be entertained.
How to apply CR Rao AIMSCS Maths Statistics Olympiad:
Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling the online registration form available in our website http://www.crraoaimscs.org on or before 31st December.
Note: Candidate has to bring 2 (two) copies of the admit card photograph affixed, Xerox copy of the school identity card and Xerox copy of the marks memo displaying the marks obtained in the previous class studied during the academic year 2018-19.
Statistics Olympiad Exam Centers Address:
1) HYDERABAD: C R RAO AIMSCS, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
2) WARANGAL : Trinity High School, Laxmipur, Thimmapur X Road, Via Rangahaipet, Warangal Dist.Telangana
3) KHAMMAM: Sri Vivekananda Vidyaniketan, Mamillagudem, Khammam District,Telangana-507003
4) VISAKHAPATNAM: Sri Prakash Vidyaniketan, D.No. 50-19-9/1, Beside The HINDU Office, T.P.T. Colony, Visakhapatnam – 530 013.
5) VIJAYAWADA: V R Siddhartha Engineering College, Kanuru, Vijayawada.
6) TIRUPATI: Department of Statistics, S V Univeristy, Tirupathi – 517502.
7) GUNTUR: Top Kids School, Adavitakellapadu, JKC Road, Guntur-522006
8) KAKINADA: Aditya Degree College, Lakshmi Narayana Nagar, Kakinada – 533003.
9) MUMBAI: Elphinstone College, 156, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Opposite Jahangir Art Gallery, Fort, Mumbai-400032
10) PUNE: HoD, Statistics Dept., Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005.
11) AURANGABAD: Govt College of Arts & Science, Kille Ark, Aurangabad – 431105
12) CHENNAI: Principal, PS Senior Secondary School, Alarmel Mangapuram, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
13) BANGALORE-1: ITI CBSE School, ITI Colony, Doorvaninagar, Banglore – 560016.
14) BANGALORE-2: Delhi Public School, Bangalore – North, Survey No.35/1A, Sathnur Village, Bagalur Post, Jalla Hobli, Bangalore 562149 .
15) NAGPUR: Dr.K.S.Bhanu, Prof & Head, Dept.of Statistics, Institute of Science, R.T.Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur _440001
16) SRILANKA: IASSL, SriLanka
Online Registrations Opened for Statistics Olympiad
Last date for Registration: 31-12-2021
Written Examination: 19-01-2021
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details