APCTU CET 2023: CTU AP Entrance Test 2021 is a Central Tribal University AP All India Entrance Exam 2023. APCTU PGCET 2023 means APCTU PG Entrance Test and APCTU UGCET 2023 means AP CTU Degree Entrance Test 2023. Central Tribal University, Andhra Pradesh invites applications from bright and
aspiring students for admission into various programmes through an ‘All India Entrance Examination’ to be conducted by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (IGNTU-AIEE) for the courses. For the academic year, 2022-2023 admissions are made into various UG, PG Programmes offered by the University through IGNTU Admission Test, Conducted by IGNTU, Amarkantak.
Common Entrance Examination for Admissions in Tribal Varsity
This year’s admissions at the Central Tribal University in Vijayanagaram district will be conducted through a Joint entrance examination at the national level i.e., CUCET 2023. For the first time in the 2022-23 academic year, candidates will be admitted to 42 universities across the country through the CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Examination). The authorities have been informed to this extent.
Admissions are based on merit in the first year Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Entrance Examination at Amarkankat, Madhya Pradesh. For the 2022-23 academic year, admissions will be for five-year integrated BSc / MSc, BBA / MBA, BSc / MSc (Geology) courses as well as two-year MSc Chemistry courses. These will have a total of 80 seats.
|Title||CTU AP Entrance Test 2023|
|Subject||Central Tribal University AP All India Entrance Exam 2023|
|Official Website||http://www.igntu.ac.in and www.andhrauniversity.edu.in|
PG / Integrated Courses
(1) M.Sc. Chemistry (with Medicinal Chemistry as Specialization)
(2) Master of Social Work
(3) Integrated Course: B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) + M.Sc. Chemistry (with Medicinal Chemistry as Specialization) with an exit option after B.Sc.
(4) Integrated Course: BBA + MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management, with an exit option after BBA.
Online submission: Application form available in the website www.igntu.ac.in
Applications are also invited for PG Diploma / Diploma courses for direct admission (without entrance examination).
PG Diploma / Diploma Courses
(1) P.G. Diploma in Computer Application
(2) P.G. Diploma in Cyber Security
(3) P.G. Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
(4) Diploma in Horticulture.
Age limit for APCTU CET: Candidates seeking admission to all UG Programmes shall not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July 2020. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students. Candidates seeking admission to all PG Programme shall not be more than 27 Years as on 1st July 2020. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students.
Offline Submission: Download the Application from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and send the filled-in application form along with a fee of: Rs.500/- for General & OBC, Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates to the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017, A.P.
How to Apply for APCTU CET:
1. For an online application for Post Graduate Courses & Integrated Courses, follow the procedure through the web address www.igntu.ac.in admission information brochure and enrol for the courses offered at CTU, AP. A copy of the application submitted online should be sent to the “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair, Visakhapatnam 530 017, Andhra Pradesh”.
2. For PG Diploma & Diploma Courses download the application given in the admission brochure from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and submit to office of the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 marking “Application for admission into Diploma/PG Diploma CTU, AP” with a DD for an amount of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC or Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates drawn in favour of “The Treasurer, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh Society” payable at Visakhapatnam.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
- Commencement of Submission of online application 22nd June
- Last date for submission of online application 21st July
- Last Date for submission of online Application with a late fee of
- Rs.1000/- 25th July
- Upload of corrections by candidates in online application 26 to 27 July
- Downloading Hall tickets from website 02nd August
- Date of entrance examination 10th August
- Date of publication of results 14th August
- Date of Admissions 30th August
- Commencement of classes 15th September
For admission brochure please visit the websites
http://www.igntu.ac.in and www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org About: Central Tribal University, Vizianagaram, A.P., was established in 2020. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole State of A.P. and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grants Commission. The University caters to the tribals’ long-cherished dream of higher education.