APCTU CET 2020 – CTU AP Entrance Test 2020 is a Central Tribal University AP All India Entrance Exam 2020. APCTU PGCET 2020 means APCTU PG Entrance Test and APCTU UGCET 2020 means AP CTU Degree Entrance Test 2020
APCTU CET 2020 – CTU AP Entrance Test 2020 is a Central Tribal University, AP All India Entrance Exam 2020. Central Tribal University, Andhra Pradesh invites applications from bright and aspiring students for admission into various programmes through an ‘All India Entrance Examination’ to be conducted by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (IGNTU-AIEE) for the courses. For the academic year, 2020-2021 admissions are made into various UG, PG Programmes offered by the University through IGNTU Admission Test, Conducted by IGNTU, Amarkantak.
PG / Integrated Courses
(1) M.Sc. Chemistry (with Medicinal Chemistry as Specialization)
(2) Master of Social Work
(3) Integrated Course: B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) + M.Sc. Chemistry (with Medicinal Chemistry as Specialization) with an exit option after B.Sc.
(4) Integrated Course: BBA + MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management, with an exit option after BBA.
Online submission : Application form available in the website www.igntu.ac.in
Applications are also invited for PG Diploma / Diploma courses for direct admission (without entrance examination).
PG Diploma / Diploma Courses
(1) P.G. Diploma in Computer Application
(2) P.G. Diploma in Cyber Security
(3) P.G. Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
(4) Diploma in Horticulture.
Age limit for APCTU CET: Candidates seeking admission to all UG Programmes shall not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July 2020. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students. Candidates seeking admission to all PG Programme shall not be more than 27 Years as on 1st July 2020. However, 05 years relaxation in the age limit is given to SC/ST/PWD students.
Offline Submission: Download the Application from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and send the filled-in application form along with a fee of: Rs.500/- for General & OBC, Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates to the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017, A.P.
How to Apply for APCTU CET:
1. For an online application for Post Graduate Courses & Integrated Courses, follow the procedure through the web address www.igntu.ac.in admission information brochure and enrol for the courses offered at CTU, AP. A copy of the application submitted online should be sent to the “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair, Visakhapatnam 530 017, Andhra Pradesh”.
2. For PG Diploma & Diploma Courses download the application given in the admission brochure from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and submit to office of the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 marking “Application for admission into Diploma/PG Diploma CTU, AP” with a DD for an amount of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC or Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates drawn in favour of “The Treasurer, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh Society” payable at Visakhapatnam.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
Last date for submission of Applications 16th May 2020
Downloading of Hall tickets from 20th May 2020
Date of entrance examination 1st & 2nd June 2020
Commencement of classes 3rd July 2020
For admission brochure please visit the websites
http://www.igntu.ac.in and www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org About: Central Tribal University, Vizianagaram, A.P., was established in 2020. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole State of A.P. and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grants Commission. The University caters to the tribals’ long-cherished dream of higher education.