TS Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2023 link or TS Fee Reimbursement Registration 2023 link would be enabled by the Telangana State BC Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department, SC Welfare Department and ST Welfare Department on its Telangana ePass Scholarship website, https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
Government of Telangana is sanctioning the Post Matric Scholarships that means Tuition Fee Reimbursement to SC, ST, BC, EBS, Minorities and Physically Challenged Students in the State. For this, Telangana ePass (Telangana Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships) website has been launched by the T Government for Scholarships disbursements.
TS Post Matric Scholarship or TS Fee Reimbursement main aim is to provide financial assistance to the Students who belong to the state domicile of Telangana. Students who wish to avail of the Telangana Post Matric Scholarship must visit the official website and complete the Fresh and Renewal Registration at the Post Matric Scholarship Services web portal.
The Telangana State government has launched a website i.e., Telangana e-Pass website for scholarship registration to ensure transparency and accountability in the sanctioning and disbursement of post-matric scholarships offered to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class, Economically Backward Class, minorities and physically challenged students.
The website, http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, will require registration of colleges and students to enable and process data for sanction of fresh and renewal scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. All regulatory authorities and college managements to ensure that all colleges and students who wish to register in the e-pass website upload their data from August 15 to October 15 for sanction of renewal and fresh scholarships for 2022-2023.
|Name of the Registration||TS Post Matric Scholarship Registration|
|Title||Complete the TS Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2023|
|Subject||Govt of Telangana has enabled the TS Fee Reimbursement Registration 2023 link|
|Application Status||Renewal and Fresh Registration now open|
|Last Date to Apply||31-01-2023|
The Telangana government has begun the registration process for the Post matric Scholarships (PMS) for meritorious students of the state. While the application process began on May 11, the last date to register is May 21 at the official website at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. While students who have registered earlier can renew their scholarships for the 2021-22 academic year by October 24 for which they have to fill the forms again this year. Those students belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), minorities and physically handicapped categories can apply for the scholarship.
Applications may be rejected if false information is entered. Candidates must enter the details very carefully. As the name suggests, the Post-Matric Scholarships (PMS) is for students who have passed class and is willing to pursue higher studies including class 12 or intermediate, any professional courses, graduate, or postgraduate courses, PhD, technical education, ITI and many more. Students who take up higher education, there fees will be reimbursed if they avail the scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarships or Fee Reimbursement: ePASS means Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. These are post-matric scholarships which are granted to students by welfare departments of Government of Telangana State for enabling the eligible students who have passed 10th class examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and postgraduate courses, PhD etc.
Web Note: Post Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh and Renewal Registrations are Opened and the Last Date is 31-03-2023. Students who are studying in Telangana can also complete the Post matric Scholarship For Fresh Registration and Renewal Registration. Students who are studying in other than Telangana, Students who are studying in Andhra Pradesh are also register through the Other State Scheme Fresh Student Registration link at the Post matric Student Services Web Page.
Post Matric Scholarship for TS Students
Scholarships Offered: A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee to the college and maintenance fee to the student.
- RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University or Board. and this is sanctioned twice in a year i.e., September and March of the Academic Year.
- MTF: Maintenance fee means Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates mentioned on the official website.
Eligibility: Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs.2 Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs.1 lakh or below. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students are not Eligible:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Colleges Eligible: All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority and Telangana State/Competent Authority. list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
- A Sequence of related events arranged for Scholarships: Student: Submission of application online within one month from the date of admission.
- College: The Principal should issue the bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of the application form (hard copy) in the college.
- Physical Verification: Twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of the college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions
Online recommendation within one week after verification.
- Accounts Officer: Bills submission- 16th to 18th of every month.
- D.T.O.: Passing of Bills and sending of cheques to Nodal Banks directly by 25th of every month.
- Nodal Bank: Credit to Accounts- 1st of every month.
- The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
Process of verification:
The process of verification is essentially meant to check whether the particulars given in the scholarship form are correct as per the documents enclosed. The verification is done in two steps namely college verification and Independent verification.
A. College Verification: In this verification, the college principal has been mandated to verify the documents furnished by each student with the entry made in the application form. Once the verification is completed and all entries are found correct, he would finally sign the same and send it to the department for verification by the verification officer appointed by the District Collector.
B. Verification by the Verification Officer: the verification officer appointed by the District Collector will conduct physical and documentary verification and submit his report either accepting or rejecting the scholarship application.
C. Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer: before each and every application is taken up for sanction it is the responsibility of the welfare officer to satisfy himself of the verification by the college principal and the verification officer and finally sanction the scholarship.
- Post matric Scholarship Verification Process using with Aadhar
- Important documents for Renewal or Fresh Fee Reimbursement/Post Matric Scholarship Registration Process
- Fee-Reimbursement New Guidelines for EAMCET Candidates
- Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scholarship New Guidelines
- For Fresh Registration of Post-Matric Scholarships for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students would be opened at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in for TS Students.
- For Renewal Registration of Post-Matric Scholarships for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students would be Opened at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in for TS Students.
Appy Online and Scholarship Status:
Candidates can visit the ePass website at http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in for Telangana State and Click on the scholarship status button given in the middle of the web page. Furnish your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnishing the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application
Steps to complete the TS Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2023
Telangana State BC Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department, SC Welfare Department and ST Welfare Department would enable the TS Post matric Scholarship Online Application link on its official websites, https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Eligible SC/ST/BC/PWD Students can check details and complete the TS Post Matric Scholarship Registration Process on its Online Application submission web portal.
- Visit the https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Website
SC/ST/BC/PWD Students who are eligible needs to visit the official website of Telangana Scholarship Web Portal, https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Post Matric Scholarship Services Link
Once you reach the official website, you can click on the Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship Services Link. Then a new Student services web page would be opened in your device screen.
- Click on the Registration Link
Once you reach the SC/ST/BC/PWD Students Services web portal, Click on the Registration link at the Post Matric Scholarship Fresh Registration Web Page
- Fill the Student Details
Users can fill the Student basic details or Applicant Details in the required fields. Applicants are advised to verify the information filled before submitting the form. No change in the basic information submitted will be entertained.
- Fill the Institution Details
Users should fill the Details of institution in the required fields in this section.
- Fill the Bank Account Details
Users should fill Bank Account Details of Student in the required fields in this section.
- Fill the Address Details
Candidates should fill address details in the required fields in this section.
- Fill the Income Certificate Details
Candidates should fill the Income Certificate Details in the required fields in this section.
- Fill the Caste Certificate Details
Candidates should fill the Caste Certificate Details in the required fields in this section.
- Upload the Documents
Candidates should upload the scanned documents at this stage.
- Click on the Submit Button
Once check the filled details and click on the submit button, your application would be submitted. Download and take a print it for future reference.
Pre Requisites for PMS Fresh Registration
- SSC Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass (Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application.
- Student Aadhaar Card Number
- Caste Certificate obtained from Mee seva Centre.
- Income Certificate obtained from Mee seva Centre after 01-04-2022.
- Bank Account details and Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number.
- STUDY /BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study.
- Furnish CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE (Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
- 2021-22 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
- If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not. Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2021-22.
Pre Requisites for PMS Renewal Registration
- Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
- Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2021-22.
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
- College Bonafied Scanned Memo of Present Academic year
A. Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarships:
TS Post matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh and Renewal Registration are opened and it will be closed as per the schedule i.e., August 15 to October 15. TS Post matric Scholarships: Last Date of Post matric Scholarship Application Registration is January 31, 2023 and Post matric Scholarship. Renewal Application Verification is opened in college logins – Applying Link: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ for TS Students.
B. National Scholarship Portal:
Post Matric Scholarships for Minority Students and Disabled Students @ National Scholarship Portal – Applying Link: http://scholarships.gov.in/
What is the eligibility criteria for ts post matric scholarship?
To apply for the scholarships offered by Telangana government, students must have cleared matric or class 10. For SC and ST candidates, the parental income must be Rs 2 lakhs per annum or less. For BC, EBC, or students with disabilities, they must have an annual parental income of Rs 1 lakh or less to apply. Further, the student’s attendance percentage must be 75 per cent at the end of each quarter.