Telangana Students who are looking for Pre-Matric Scholarship and Scholarship services would be provided by the Government of Telangana state. The main aim of TS Pre Matric Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the Students who belong to the state domicile of Telangana.
Fresh and Renewal Registration started at Pre Matric Scholarship Services on Telangana ePass web Portal under Student Services for TS Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Students.
The Pre Matric Scholarship website is available to apply for the scholarship offered by the Telangana State Government For Class 5 to 10 SC & ST students in and For Class 9 to 10 BC students
Telangana Government with a view to support parents of children for education of their wards studying in classes 5 and 10 so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and to improve participation of children in classes 5 and 10 of the Pre-Matric stage.
So that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education, Government introduced the Pre-Matric Scholarships for 5th to 10th Class to all students pursuing studies in schools run by the Government, local bodies such as Mandal, Zilla Parishad and Municipalities or schools aided by the Government.
|Scholarship Name||TS Pre Matric Scholarship 2020|
|Provided By||State Government of Telangana|
|TS ePASS For||Pre-Matric Scholarship|
|System Type||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (e Pass)|
|Application State||Renewal and Fresh Registration now open|
|Last Date to Apply||30-11-2020|
- This scholarship is applicable for students who belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority/Disabled categories.
- They must be studying in class 9 and 10.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2 Lakh (for SC/ST students and BC/Minority welfare students of the urban area), INR 1.5 Lakh (for BC/Minority welfare students of the rural area) and INR 1 Lakh (for EBC/Disabled welfare students).
- The students also need to have an attendance of 75% or above at the end of each quarter.
The value of scholarship
|Scholarship item||Day Scholars||Hostellers|
|Scholarship (Rupees per month) (for 10 months)||Rs.225/-||Rs.525/-|
|Books and Adhoc Grant (Rupees per annum)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1000/-|
Necessary documents required to apply for TS Pre Matric Scholarship. Students who are eligible for the Pre Matric scholarship can fill out the application form. But before filling out the application, candidates will have to keep some necessary documents in hand and they are given below:
- Aadhar Card Number
- Bank Passbook
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Enrollment Number
- Family Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Student ID Proof
Required Documents for Submission
- Printed application
- Study Certificate
- Aadhaar card Xerox
- Bank Passbook Xerox
- Caste certificate Xerox
- Income Certificate Original
Steps to Fill Out TS Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill the Telangana Pre Matric scholarship:
- Visit the official website of Telangana ePASS – https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Scroll down the screen and click on the Pre Matric Scholarship for which you are applying.
- Once you click on the Pre Matric scholarship for which you have to apply for, the page will be directed. If you are a new user, click on the link “New Registration“.
- Now enter all the necessary details such as Name, Address, Contact Information, Bank Account Details etc.
- Move to the section to upload your documents. Upload all the necessary documents.
- Review your ePASS Pre Matric application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
TS Pre Matric Scholarship Renewal 2020
For Renewing the ePASS Pre Matric applications, follow the steps as listed below:
- Click on the Pre Matric scholarship for which you have to renew.
- Hit the button “Renewal Registrations”.
- Follow the steps listed above mentioned for new registration.
- Click on “Submit”.
TS Pre Matric Scholarship Application Status 2020:
Once the application form is filled, within a few days the officials will release the application status of the same after verification of application and uploaded documents.
The steps to check out the Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Application status are given below:
- Visit the official website of Telangana ePASS: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the scholarship for which you have applied.
- Towards the right of the screen, click on the button “Know your Application Status“.
- Enter the following details – Application No., Academic year, SSC Exam Number, year of passing, SSC exam type and DOB.
- Click on “Get Status”.
- Your TS ePASS Pre Matric Application Status will be displayed on the screen.
TS Pre Matric Scholarship Application Rejection Reasons
Some of the scholarship applications will be rejected due to some of the specified reasons and they are as follows:
- Candidate not being a Bonafide student
- Claiming scholarship for the same level of course
- Detained students
- If the candidate fails to submit caste and income certificate
- If the student is absent
- If the student is admitted under management quota
- Incorrect caste information
- Incorrect course and year of study information
- Incorrect income information
- Non-receiving of the renewal proposal
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
- Recommendation not given by field officer
Selection Criteria for Pre Matric Scholarship
- Fresh: Weightage will be given according to the financial need of the applicant rather than the marks obtained. In case the family income and the marks of the two applicants are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior applicant.
- Renewal: The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and at the same institute.
Telangana Pre Matric Scholarship:
Pre matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Fresh and Renewal Registration are opened
1. Apply online TS ePass website: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
2. Apply online: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/PrematricLinks.do
3. Apply Link: Pre Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled welfare Students Fresh/Renewal Registrations
The last date for Fresh registrations are Opened and Renewal Registrations are opened – The Last date is 30-11-2020
FAQs on TS Pre Matric Scholarship
- What is the Eligibility for TS Pre Matric Scholarship?
TS Pre Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare. Students studying in class 9 and 10 are eligible to apply. Minimum attendance should be 75%, at the end of each quarter. Annual Income should be less than 2 Lakhs
- What is the last date for applying Pre Matric Scholarship in Telangana?
The last date for applying Pre Matric Scholarship in Telangana is 30-11-2020
- What is the meaning of pre matric Scholarship?
The Pre Matric scholarship aims to encourage parents to send their children to school by helping them to fund the school education of their children and by supporting the efforts of educating their children.
- How can Student apply online for Pre Matric scholarship?
The Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme is online Schemes and one can apply for fresh or renewal Scholarship under this Scheme on the Telangana ePass Web Portal at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- How should Student check the status of my application online?
Student have to login under the option ‘Know Your Application Status’ by entering your Application Id and Password. Once login, you will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. Under this option you can check your online status.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details