DOST Online Degree Admission 2021 notification has been released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education on its official website. Degree Online Admissions would be done through the DOST web application process at Degree Online Services Telangana web portal. For more details on DOST Online UG Admissions or DOST Degree Admissions are available at https://dost.cgg.gov.in.
DOST 2021 notification has been issued regarding online degree admissions in Telangana State. The DOST registration should be done and web options should be given as per the schedule. As part of the degree online admissions, Web counseling will be conducted for DOST Admissions. Those candidates who were allotted seats in the particular phase and they should self- report online and confirm at the college.
In this DOST admission process, Students should register with DOST for admissions and give the web options and attend the verification of certificates. Seats will be allocated to students who have been given web options as part of counseling. Students who have secured seats are required to report to the respective colleges.
TS DOST Online Admissions Schedule 2021
|Name of the admission||DOST Online Degree Admission 2021|
|Title||Apply for DOST Online Degree Admissions 2021|
|Subject||Telangana released DOST Online Degree Admissions 2021 notification|
|DOST 2021||DOST Admission Info 2021|
|Courses||Undergraduate programs (Degree Courses)|
|Official Web portal||dost.cgg.gov.in|
|Last Date to apply||23-09-2021|
|Notification Pdf||Download Now|
Who are eligible to participate in DOST Admission?
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already Registered but couldn’t secure seat
4. Already allotted seats but did not confirm in the college
All candidates who confirmed their seats by online self-reporting were instructed to report to their respective allotted colleges with provisional seat allotment order, online self-reporting acknowledgement, and other required certificates. Candidates who fail to report at the allotted college will lose the seat.
Previous year TS DOST Seat Allotment Result Information
|Seats allotted in 1st Phase||1,07,645|
|Seats allotted in 2nd Phase||65,719|
|Remained seats vacancy||2,41,266|
|No of Colleges under DOST||982 Degree colleges|
|Courses||501 different courses|
TS D Pharmacy Admission 2021 & TS Diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology (HM & CT) Admissions: From 2020, Admissions for the TSBTET 2 Year Diploma Courses i.e., DHMCT, and D-Pharmacy ) will be conducted through DOST
DOST Degree Admission 2021
Applications are invited through online mode for registration and admissions into various Undergraduate Courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University and Palamuru University which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply. One time registration fee for applying to the university/colleges/courses is Rs.200/- (Two hundred only), which can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
The main objective of the Government of Telangana is to give access to quality of education and equity in education to all students of Telangana State. This is made possible through DOST which ensures transparency. The excellent services that are extended through DOST will certainly make the students satisfied in all aspects with regard to their admissions into Degree Colleges.
DOST Registration Procedure
- Step I: DOST BIO-METRIC AUTHENTICATION:
- You must have these for authentication
- 1. Hall Ticket Number of Board Of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.(HT BIETS)
- 2. A Valid Registered Mobile Number(RMN).
- 3. Aadhaar Number of the Applicant (ANA) only.
- For Non-BIETS Candidates:
- 1. DOST Application Number, 2, 3 of the above plus Verification Number (VN).
- DO NOT LOSE YOUR ME/ESEVA TOKEN NUMBER
- Step II: Registration Process
- Step III: Details Entry in DOST Application form
- Step IV: Web Options Entry
- Step V: Seat Allotment
- Step VI: Report to the Allotted college and Certificates verification
The Online Service, DOST, brings all Government Colleges, Autonomous Colleges, Private Colleges and Aided Colleges under one umbrella giving the students a wide range of Colleges and Courses to choose. Online access to all the colleges to the students facilitates him/her to approach the colleges and universities without rushing from place to place physically.
DOST Online Degree admissions Registration fee is Rs.200/-. The process begins with the biometric authentication by the student at any eSeva/Meseva by submitting the proof of his/her Hall Ticket number of Board of Intermediate, valid phone number, his/her Aadhaar card number. After receiving the unique ID/Token Number, the students have to take a print out and approach any system with internet facility for registering his/her Application Form.
After completing the registration process the student will receive an Application Number. Then, he/she should fill in the Application Form. Many of the fields are auto-filled for the Board of Intermediate, Telangana State candidates. The latest Caste and Income Certificates of April 2021 have to be uploaded if the student is opting for a seat under reservation.
The student can opt for any number of courses any number of colleges and in any university under Telangana State. Allotment details are informed to the candidate and to the concerned college Principals via SMS.
The allotment letters will be sent to the respective students which he can download from the website. Students should approach the concerned Principles for verification of certificates. The concerned Principal will verify the required certificates and confirm the seat of the student.
In case of the candidates who are not satisfied with the allotment of a seat given in the first phase and who desire to choose a different one can again give their web options in second or third phases. But they will lose their earlier allotted seat in case they are allotted a new seat. However, the student who is interested in continuing with the allotted seat need not go for sliding.
For candidates, those who are not students of Board of Intermediate, Telangana State, and belong to other States should get their certificates verified manually at Help Line Centres of Government Colleges and University Help Line Centres and then go for the registration.
They should first fill-up the Application Form and go for Web Options processes. Then again they have to visit any Help Line Centre of Government Colleges or University Help Line Centres or Eseva Centers to verify and complete Biometric Authentication processes. It is only then that such candidates are eligible for allotment and confirmation processes.
DOST Schedule 2021
First Phase DOST Admission Important Dates as follows:
- Phase III registration (with registration fee of Rs.400/-): 27.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
- Phase III web options: 27.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
- Phase III Verification of Special Category Certificates (i) 15.09.2021 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Publishing of Phase III Seat allotment: 27.09.2021
- Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) Phase III by students 27.09.2021 to 30.09.2021
- Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III 27.09.2021 to 30.09.2021
- web options of Intra-College Phase: 01.10.2021 to 03.10.2021
- Publishing of Intra-College Phase Seats: 04.10.2021
- Commencement of class work, Semester-I: 01.10.2021
- Telangana State Council of Higher Education has taken the responsibility of executing the process.
- TSCHE plans to answer student queries through WhatsApp and will also be adding image processing feature in the online admission portal.
- Only one online registration is sufficient for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities.
- Biometric authentication for registration to safeguard individual interests of the students.
- Registration from any Help Line Centre of Government College and University Help Line Centre.
- Economical price and unlimited opportunities (registration fee Rs.200/- across 6 Universities and 1200+ Colleges)
- Ccompletely informative and supports individual interests through search facilities.
- Exclusively transparent and informative regarding fee, number of seats, courses, medium, the infrastructure of the respective universities and colleges.
- All students who secured seats must do self-reporting through the Dost website.
In the first phase, the Aadhaar card would be accepted and the biometric system would be introduced for submitting the online application. Applications should be submitted online and web options exercised at web portal. The first list of seat allotment would be announced and students should report to their respective colleges.
|Phase Wise Registrations||Schedule|
|First Phase Registrations||01-07-2021 to 28-07-2021|
|Second Phase Registrations||05-08-2021 to 18-08-2021|
|Third Phase Registrations||27-08-2021 to 23-09-2021|
|Special Phase Registrations||TBN|
DOST Web Options
|Phase wise Web Options||Schedule|
|First Phase web options||03-07-2021 to 28-07-2021|
|Second Phase Web Options||05-08-2021 to 18-08-2021|
|Third Phase Web options||27-08-2021 to 23-09-2021|
|Special Phase Web options||TBN|
DOST Seat Allotment
|Phase wise Seat Allotments||Date|
|First Phase Seat allotment- First List*||04-08-2021|
|Second Phase Seat allotment- Second List||25-08-2021|
|Third Phase Seat allotment – Final List||27-09-2021|
|Special Phase Seat allotment||–|
DOST Online Self Reporting
|Phase wise Online Self Reporting||Schedule|
|First Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase||05-08-2021 to 16-08-2021|
|Second Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase||25-08-2021 to 31-08-2021|
|Third Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase||27-09-2021 to 30-09-2021|
|Special Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates||–|
FAQs on DOST Online Degree Admission
What is DOST?
DOST is a Degree Online Services Telangana. It s Single window online Plat form for students to join degree courses.
How can I use DOST WhatsApp?
Add 7901002200 to your contacts as DOST-2020 and send Hi using WhatsApp to get required information
What are the address links of DOST Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube Channel?
Where can I find notifications, press releases, timetables etc issued by DOST?
All the notifications issued by DOST will be available on the homepage / menu bar of DOST website (https://dost.cgg.gov.in).
Can I take the print of the Application form?
Yes. After successful submission of the application, student can take a print out and verify the details submitted by him/ her. They have to retain the copy for reference.