DOST Pre Registration 2021 link has been activated by TSCHE at DOST Online Degree Admission web portal at dost.cgg.gov.in. Telangana government has started the online application process for undergraduate courses in all universities of state. The registration and admission process will be held through Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) portal.
Students seeking admission into various degree courses in Telangana State will no longer have to visit the allotted college to confirm the seat as the TSCHE has introduced online self-reporting system from the academic year 2021-2022. According to the DOST notification, to minimize the hassle of visiting the college, DOST has introduced a provision for online seat confirmation and fee payment.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST), 2021, notification for admissions into conventional degree courses offered by the colleges affiliated to State universities.
DOST Pre Registration 2021 Details
|Name Of The Application||DOST Pre Registration 2021|
|Inviting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Complete DOST Registrations 2021|
|Subject||TSCHE has started Registrations for DOST Degree Admission|
|DOST 2021||DOST Admission Infor 2021|
|Mode Of Registrations||Online|
- DOST has introduced Online self reporting system by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be by students.
- The council has also introduced online fee payment.
- Through the online mode, Official shall collect 50 per cent of the tuition fee and forward it to the respective colleges.
- Remaining 50 per cent, students will have to pay at the allotted college.
Schedule of admission has also been released on the official website. According to the schedule. Commencement of class work, Semester-I date will be announced later. This time, students can also register for the DOST on their smartphones through T App Folio.
The candidates need to provide details such as name, date of birth, intermediate hall ticket number and click a selfie photograph. The mobile application later processes provided information using a three-factor authentication by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies.
Using artificial intelligence, the app ensures that selfie uploaded is from a live person at that instant but not a photograph or a selfie taken earlier. The name and other data fed into the application is cross checked with details available in the intermediate database. The registrations can also be done through the DOST website https://dost.cgg.gov.in/.
- SBTET Students, Please Register by selecting “Other Board” option in Qualifying Board.
- CBSE or any other boards whose results, not yet declared for the year 2021. Apply only after declaration of results.
- Use 2nd year hall ticket number to generate DOST ID.
- For pre registration, Candidate Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Candidate Aadhaar and Mobile Number are required
How to Register for DOST Degree Admission?
TSCHE has started DOST Online Degree Degree Process on its official website. First stage, students need complete student authentication and pre registration process at the 'Candidate Pre Registration' Web Page. After completion of registration process, DOST ID will be generated and success message will be displayed on the web page. And also SMS would be received to registered mobile number along with DOST ID.
- Visit dost.gov.in website
Students need to visit the DOST official website, dost.gov.in for Pre registration.
- Click on Candidate Pre Registration Link
Once your reach the on the home page of DOST official website, click on the ' Candidate Pre Registration' link. Then DOST Pre Registration Form will be opened in your device.
- Enter Details
On the Pre Registration web page, student can enter all details in the required fields. After, Click on 'Go to Aadhar Authentication' button.
- Enter OTP
After clicking on the 'Go to Aadhar Authentication' button, you can receive OTP for the Aadhaar Authentication. Enter the OTP received on the mobile.
- DOST ID generated
After completion of Aadhaar Authentication, DOST ID will be generated and success message will be displayed on the web page. And also, student will receive DOST ID to the registered mobile number. Students should preserve the DOST ID for future correspondence.
- Go to Next Step
After completion of Pre registration process, go to “Proceed for Payment” to pay DOST registration fee.
FAQs on DOST Registration
Who can apply for DOST?
Those who have passed the class 12th examination can apply for the admission into all Undergraduate Courses.
Which courses are offered through DOST platform?
B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.Com.(Voc)., B.Com.(Hons)., BSW, BBA, BBM, BCA etc., Under Graduate courses are offered by all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Satavahana University respectively for the Academic Year 2020- 2021.
What are the pre-requisites to register in DOST?
The candidate must seed his/her Aadhaar with his/her /family mobile number. The candidates should ensure that their name, gender and date of birth in Aadhaar is as per SSC, if not, they should update them in Aadhaar well in advance.
How to apply for DOST?
Students who wat join in Under Graduate courses in Telangana Degree Colleges can apply through online mode at DOST official website, https://dost.cgg.gov.in.
What are the steps in DOST Application Process?
The application process involves three basic steps for registration – register for DOST ID online; Pay registration fee; Fill application form; and exercise web options. Apart from the undergraduate courses in the universities, candidates can also register for TSBTET 2 Diploma courses — DHMCT and D-Pharmacy – through DOST.
What is pre-registration?
Pre-registration is to authenticate the student and generate DOST ID for apply online through DOST website
How do I get DOST ID?
Students need to complete the pre registration process at Candidate Pre Registration and Aadhar Authentication. After completion of this process student will get the generated DOST ID.
What is the registration procedure on DOST?
A candidate needs to visit website https://dost.cgg.gov.in , First, Register for DOST ID; Pay the registration fee; Fill the application form and submit them for Web options; Exercise web options and submit them for seat allotment.
How do I login to DOST?
After Pre-registration, DOST ID is generated. After successful payment of the registration fee, PIN is sent to candidates registered mobile number, using these credentials (DOST ID & PIN) he / she can login to DOST
Stages in DOST Online Degree Admission:
Registration for online degree admissions shall commence in Telangana as per the schedule notification. After registrations, students can exercise their web options. The Seat allotment will released and students will have to confirm their seats. Classes commencing date will be notified later. Following stages involve in DOST Online Degree Admission
- Stage I: DOST Online Registrations
- Stage II: DOST Web Options Entry
- Stage III: DOST Seat Allotment List Results
- Stage IV: DIST Reporting to Colleges
DOST Admission Important Dates 2021 (Phase 3)
- Phase III registration (with registration fee of Rs.400/-): 27.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
- Phase III web options: 27.08.2021 to 23.09.2021
- Phase III Verification of Special Category Certificates (i) 15.09.2021 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities (at All University Help Line Centers from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Publishing of Phase III Seat allotment: 27.09.2021
- Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) Phase III by students 27.09.2021 to 30.09.2021
- Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III 27.09.2021 to 30.09.2021
- web options of Intra-College Phase: 01.10.2021 to 03.10.2021
- Publishing of Intra-College Phase Seats: 04.10.2021
- Commencement of class work, Semester-I: 01.10.2021