How to Apply for DOST Online Degree Admissions 2020, Registrations to till June 06. Students seeking admission into various degree courses in Telangana State will no longer have to visit the allotted college to confirm the seat as the Telangana State Council of Higher Education has introduced online self-reporting system from the academic year 2020-2021, stated the DOST Degree admission notification.
Vacancy Seats Drive DOST Online Degree Admissions
Fresh Registrations and Web-Options for DOST 2020, Vacancy-Seats Drive will be only for a day/ i.e., on 17.12.2020. Those candidates who were allotted seats in the Special Drive and could not self- report online and confirm at the college can now do so from 16 December to 17 December 2020.
Seat allotment for Vacancy-Seats Drive will be on 18.12.2020. Online self-reporting and college confirmation by the allotted candidates shall be on 19.12.2020. Spot-Admissions for DOST online-colleges, Private Un-aided and Private Aided Degree Colleges (only In self-financing courses) Is from 18 December to 19 December 2020.
DOST Special Drive Admissions
Students are given another opportunity for admissions in degree colleges. ‘Dost’ has announced special drive dates for those who have not yet received admissions. Registration can be done from November 27 to December 3. The shortlist will be announced on December 5.
The Convenor of the Telangana State Degree Online Services (DOST) said that as part of the degree online admissions, a special phase counseling will be conducted from November 27 to the 3rd of December month.
Students who have not yet registered with DOST for admissions should register from the November 27th and attend the verification of certificates. Seats will be allocated on the 5th of December month to students who have been given web options as part of special drive counseling.
Students who have secured seats are required to report to the respective colleges from the 5th to the 8th of December month.
Eligibility for DOST Degree Admissions: Students who have already registered and not secured a seat, who have registered and are not given web options, and who have obtained a seat and have not confirmed college are eligible for this Special Phase Counseling.
DOST Special Drive Fresh Registrations & Web Options
Who are eligible to participate in DOST Special Drive Admission?
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already Registered but couldn’t secure seat
4. Already allotted seats but did not confirm in the college
|DOST Special Drive Activity||Dates|
|Registration & Web Option Entry||27-11-2020 to 03-12-2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||03-12-2020 |
PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment for Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
According to the DOST notification, the council has also introduced online fee payment. “To minimize the hassle of visiting the college, we have introduced a provision for online seat confirmation and fee payment.
Through the online mode, we shall collect 50 per cent of the tuition fee and forward it to the respective colleges. Remaining 50 per cent, students will have to pay at the college,” convenor of degree online services Telangana.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST), 2020, notification for admissions into conventional degree courses offered by the colleges affiliated to State universities.
DOST Registrations 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Application||DOST Online Degree Admissions Registrations 2020|
|Inviting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Complete DOST Registrations 2020|
|Subject||TSCHE has started Registrations for DOST Degree Admissions|
|Registrations Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||DOST Online Degree Admission Registrations 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Registrations||Online|
Telangana government will start the online application process for undergraduate courses in the universities of state from 24-08-2020 onwards. The registration and admission process will be held through Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) portal at dost.cgg.gov.in.
Schedule of admission has also been released on the official website. According to the schedule. Commencement of class work, Semester-I date will be announced later.
This time, students can also register for the DOST on their smartphones through T App Folio. The candidates need to provide details such as name, date of birth, intermediate hall ticket number and click a selfie photograph. The mobile application later processes provided information using a three-factor authentication by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies.
Using artificial intelligence, the app ensures that selfie uploaded is from a live person at that instant but not a photograph or a selfie taken earlier. The name and other data fed into the application is cross checked with details available in the intermediate database. The registrations can also be done through the DOST website https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- Who can apply for DOST 2020:
Those who have passed the class 12th examination can apply for the admission into all Undergraduate Courses, such as B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com.(Voc)/ B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/BBM/BCA etc., offered by all the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Satavahana University respectively for the Academic Year 2020- 2021.
- What are the pre-requisites to register in DOST?
a) The candidate must seed his/her Aadhaar with his/her /family mobile number
b) The candidates should ensure that their name, gender and date of birth in Aadhaar is as per SSC, if not,
they should update them in Aadhaar well in advance.
- How to apply for DOST 2020:
1. First, Visit the DOST portal at dost.cgg.gov.in
2. Register yourself by entering Aadhar number linked with mobile number
3. After the registration students will get DOST ID and PIN. The students are advised to keep their DOST ID and PIN carefully and confidentially until the end of the admission process.
4. The students shall log in using DOST ID and PIN/password to open the Application Form.
4. They must fill in the application form with all the correct details that are required (once the data is submitted it cannot be edited).
5. Then they must exercise web options by choosing the course and college of their preference by giving the priority numbers. (one must be careful while giving college and course priorities s the seats will be allotted according to the priorities specified in the options).
6. Seats will be allotted based on the merit and reservations in force.
- What are the steps in DOST Application Process?
The application process involves three basic steps for registration – register for DOST ID online; pay registration fee; fill application form; and exercise web options. Apart from the undergraduate courses in the universities, candidates can also register for TSBTET 2 Diploma courses — DHMCT and D-Pharmacy – through DOST.
- 3) What is pre-registration? How do I get DOST ID?
Pre-registration is to authenticate the student and generate DOST ID. The candidates can follow any one of the options:
a) You can generate DOST ID (for students whose Aadhaar number is linked with mobile), from DOST official website: https://dost.cgg.gov.in or
b) Visit MeeSeva/DOST HLCs for bio-metrics authentication (for students whose Aadhaar number not linked to mobile) and DOST ID generation. or
c) They can use T App Folio (download from Google Play store) mobile application (for TSBIE students only) for facial recognition and reference ID; and visit DOST website for DOST ID generation.
- What is the registration procedure on DOST?
A candidate needs to visit website https://dost.cgg.gov.in
1) Register for DOST ID.
2) Pay the registration fee
3) Fill the application form and submit them for Web options
4) Exercise web options and submit them for seat allotment
- What is the registration fee on DOST?
Visit DOST official website at https://dost.cgg.gov.in and refer to section Admission Schedule, DOST.
- Is the registration fee refundable?
No. registration fee is not refundable
- What are the different modes of payment available on DOST?
Online payment through T-Wallet/ UPI / Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking.
- How do I login to DOST?
After Pre-registration, DOST ID is generated. After successful payment of the registration fee, PIN is sent to candidates registered mobile number, using these credentials (DOST ID & PIN) he / she can login to DOST
- How do I check if I have paid for my registration fee or not?
In the application fee payment tab, enter your DOST ID and click on proceed for payment. If your payment was successful then you get the message “Application fee already paid”.
Get Ready for DOST Degree Admissions 2020
The ‘DOST’ notification for admission to Degree College (BA, BSc and Beacom Courses) in Telangana will be released soon. Degree Online Service Telangana (DOST – List) before the announcement, It is better if the students are equipped with the necessary documents.
- Applicant must first link his Aadhaar number to mobile. Parents should link to mobile.
- The name, gender and date of birth should be updated in Aadhaar as in the Tenth / Inter memo.
- The registration amount is Rs. 200
- Aadhaar linked mobile comes with a one-time password (OTP).
- You can go into the DOST website and start the registration process.
- The hall ticket will generate the DOST ID.
- The DOST ID validity remains the same until the DOST admission process is complete.
- CND Number, Sub – Caste Certificate, Income Certificate taken on or after April 1, 2019, As well as certificates of disability, ex-servicemen, sports, NCC, etc. kept the related all certificates. It is very good to be careful. Time may not be enough to find all this.
- The student should now prepare a list of colleges he wants to join. If possible, it is very good to complete tasks such as visiting them or asking the parents of the junior who is studying there.
- Helpline centres should seek help if there are any doubts.
- Colleges should be very careful in their selection of courses even when applying.
Stages in DOST Online Degree Admissions:
Stages involve in DOST Online Degree Admissions: Registration for online degree admissions shall commence in Telangana from 10-10-2020 and conclude on 26-10-2020 as per the schedule notification.
After registrations, students can exercise their web options from 15.10.2020 to 27.10.2020. The Seat allotment will released on 30.10.2020 and students will have to confirm their seats from 30.10.2020 to 04.11.2020. Classes commencing date will be notified later.
Stage I: DOST Online Registrations
Stage II: DOST Web Options Entry
Stage III: DOST Seat Allotment List Results
Stage IV: DIST Reporting to Colleges
The TSCHE has also enhanced the number of help-line centres this year to the tune of 92. “Ten special DOST HLCs are established in 10 erstwhile districts of Telangana which shall look into the grievances of the students with regard to the process of admissions.
These special HLCs are established to avoid the difficulties of the students in travelling all the way to Hyderabad to solve their grievances,” read the press release issued by TSCHE.
While the Telangana intermediate re-verification results are yet to be declared and supplementary exams are yet to be conducted, the authorities assured that measures will be taken in order to ensure that all students are accommodated in degree courses.
How to Apply for DOST Online Degree Admissions 2020
- First visit the DOST Online Degree Admissions Web Portal: http://dost.cgg.gov.in.
- In this website, Click on Online Fee Payment form and pay the Fee through UG Online Admission Payment Form
- Now, Visit the DOST Home Page and Click on the UG Online Admission Form
- In this online admission form, fill the correct details in the rquired fields
Note: Inf you wish to pay for another university select pay another university and complete formalities. When you opt for another university you will not have to fill in the UG Online admission form once again To exercise web options click on ” Click for Web Options” link Print the DOST Online Admissions Registration Details
DOST Online Degree Admissions Schedule:
Stage I: DOST Online Registrations:
- First Phase Registrations 24.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- Second Phase Registrations 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Third Phase Registrations 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Special Phase Registrations 15.10.2020 to 26.10.2020
Stage II: DOST Web Options Entry Dates:
- First Phase web options 29.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- Second Phase Web Options* 21.09.2020 to 27.09.2020
- Third Phase Web options 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Special Phase Web options 15.10.2020 to 27.10.2020
Stage III: DOST Seat Allotment List Results:
- First Phase Seat allotment- First List 21.09.2020
- Second Phase Seat allotment- Second List 01.10.2020
- Third Phase Seat allotment –Final List 15.10.2020
- Special Phase Seat allotment – 30.10.2020
Stage IV: DOST Reporting College Dates:
- First Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase* 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Second Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase 01.09.2020 to 06.10.2020
- Third Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase 10.10.2020 to 15.10.2020
- Special Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase 30.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
Registrations: (Special Phase)
1. Fresh Registration (for TS-BIE Advanced Supplementary 2020 passed students and other passed students who couldn’t register so far on DOST).
2. Registrations for the candidates who got seat allotment but didn’t self-report online.
3. The candidates who got seat allotment and self-reported online but didn’t confirm in the college: 10-10-2020 to 26-10-2020
Web Options: (Special Phase)
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already exercises web options but couldn’t get a seat due to insufficient web options
4. Already college confirmed student can exercise web options of earlier recent phase without editing/update. 10-10-2020 to 27-10-2020
Seat Allotment: (Special Phase)
Seat allotment: 15.10.2020
- Reporting: (Special Phase)
- Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students: 30.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details