DOST Online Application Form 2023 or DOST Registration 2023 has been activated at the Candidate login web page on the DOST Online Degree Admission web portal. Students who have completed the pre registration process and pay the registration fee, they can now fill the online application form at this stage at https://dost.cgg.gov.in.
UG Online admission application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for admission into various undergraduate courses, such as BA, BSc, BCom (Voc), BCom (Hon), BBA, BCA, BBM, etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to all Universities in Telangana state.
6 Universities have introduced online application for admission into degree first year courses this year. The decision of TSCHE, all the admissions for degree courses in constituent, government, aided and private colleges under the jurisdiction of 6 Universities in Telangana State would be made online from this year onwards.
DOST Application Form 2023 Details
|Application||DOST Online Application Form 2022|
|Title||Submit DOST Application Form 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Application Form for DOST Degree Admissions|
|DOST||DOST Admission Info 2022|
There are three ways by which students can apply, If a student has already linked Aadhaar number with the mobile number, s/he can directly register in DOST website with mobile OTP authentication. In case, his/her Aadhaar number is not seeded with mobile number, the student will have to link mobile number with the student’s Aadhaar.
The student may visit Mee Seva centre for biometric authentication (finger print/iris/face auth) and register in DOST. The TSBIE students can register in DOST through T-App Folio mobile app based on photo authentication. For that, students will have to install the app and register.
DOST Online Application Details
- You can login by using your DOST ID and PIN
- After Login, you will be able to submit the application.
- There is a provision to edit, update and save the application
- After submission of the application, you can exercise the web options.
- Students have to register their names and fill the application on the varsity’s website www.dost.cgg.gov.in on payment of Rs.200.
- Telangana Degree Online Services, DOST registration and application process for the admission would be done as per the schedule.
- Students have been provided a number of options to choose the courses and colleges of their choice.
- Only one application is sufficient for all colleges/courses under example: Kakatiya University.
- Helpline centres in Warangal, Khammam and Adilabad district at different colleges have also been setup to guide the students.
DOST Application Form Contains following details:
The DOST application contains all the fields pertaining to the candidate. Certain fields will be auto populated with relevant data into them, such as Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Fathers Name and Mothers name. Where ever applicable the candidate needs to mark the check box and select the relevant options and upload images of supporting documents in jpeg / jpg.
- The candidate must also upload the photo and relevant supporting documents (if required).
- Intermediate/ 10+2/Equivalent Details
- SSC /Equivalent Details.
- Address Details.
- Other details like, Father / Mother Contact No, Gaurdian Contact No, Religion, Blood Group.
- Identification Marks.
- Cast details
- The candidate if eligible can apply under various categories of reservation.
- The candidate must also enter previous 7 year study details.
How to fill DOST Online Application 2023
All those who wish to apply to the degree programmes offered in the universities and colleges in Telangana can register themselves on the official website, dost.cgg.gov.in. Candidate should have DOST ID and PIN to proceed to fill in the application form.
- Visit dost.cgg.gov.in website
Candidates who have DOST ID and PIN can visit the official website, dost.cgg.gov.in to fill the DOST Online Application Form at the 'Candidate Login web page'.
- Click on Candidate Login Link
Once you visit the official website, you can click on the 'Candidate Login' link. Then 'DOST Candidate Login' web page will appear in your device.
- Enter DOST ID and PIN
On the Login web page, candidate should enter your DOST ID, PIN and captcha code in the required fields. After click on the 'sign in' button, DOST welcome web page will be displayed.
- Click on 'Application Details Entry'
On the DOST Welcome page, candidate can click on the “Application Details Entry” tab for start filling the application.
- Fill the Application
Candidate should fill the all the required details and upload necessary documents in the Application Form at this stage.
- Preview Application Form
By clicking on preview the entered details are displayed.
- Edit Application Form
The application can be edited to make any changes.
- Submit Application Form
The application can be submitted by clicking on “Submit” button. Candidates can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”.
- Print Application Form
Candidate can take print of the application by clicking on Print Application which will be useful for further correspondence.
Check list For Intermediate Students of Telangana
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
- AADHAR Card Number.
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
- Recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
- A valid mobile number.
- Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
- Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under the special category.
- Students need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- Students have to pay Rs.200 for seeking admission in each university separately.
- Students may apply for unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- Students may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- Students may apply for one or more or all the six universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.
All the students, who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP should get their certificates verified at helpline centres of the respective Universities. Dates will be informed in advance for each special category. Officers of concerned departments will be available for verification of the special category certificates.
Steps to fill application form
- Visit the official website https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- The candidates are supposed to register for DOST ID
- Enter all the application details and pay the registration fee
- After this upload the signatures and photograph and submit the form
All students are advised to go through the FAQs, registration details, and other information regarding the DOST process before filling the application form on the official website. Candidates seeking admission into various undergraduate (UG) courses in the state universities can register themselves on DOST.
Candidates will have to pay one-time registration fees of Rs.200 for all colleges or universities. Students would have to confirm their seats through self-reporting and paying the fees. If they fail to confirm, the seat will be carried forward to the second phase of registrations. – Telugu Instructions for DOST Degree Online Application Form
FAQs on DOST Online Application
Where can I enter my caste and income details?
Through candidate login, candidate will submit application for registration by entering the login details sent to him/her (DOST ID & PIN). In this application, the candidate is required to enter student details and give MeeSeva numbers of income and caste certificates.
Can I edit the application form after submitting?
Yes, the candidate can edit or make changes in the application form till he submits web options.
Is it mandatory to have Aadhaar for admission in DOST?
Yes. Aadhaar is mandatory for admission in DOST
Is it mandatory to seed mobile with Aadhaar for admission in DOST?
It is recommended to have mobile seeded to Student’s Aadhaar.
Can a candidate who has studied in other States also apply for admission in DOST?
Yes. They have to verify their respective qualified boards with the recognized Boards on DOST. They have to get their certificates verified at any HLCs of DOST before giving the Web options.
I do not have mobile number, can I register in DOST?
No. It is mandatory to have an active mobile number. The student is advised to use the same mobile number throughout the admission process of DOST. The candidate can use his/her parents or family members/guardians mobile number to register in DOST.
I don't remember if my mobile is seeded with Aadhaar or not. What do I do?
Ans: You can verify it on UIDAI official website.
How can I update mobile number with Aadhaar?
Please visit nearest Aadhaar updation centre / Mee Seeva /Post Office/Banks to update your mobile number with the Aadhaar.
Are students of polytechnic diploma eligible to apply in DOST?
Yes. Only Telangana State Board of Technical Education are eligible.
Are students passed compartmentally eligible to apply in DOST?
Yes. They are Eligible.
I have entered valid details, but I did not get OTP?
Please ensure that, Do Not Disturb (DND) service is not active on the registered mobile number. If OTP is not received use Resend OTP service.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|