How To fill DOST Online Degree Admissions Application Form @dost.cgg.gov.in for UG Admissions. Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Palamuru Universities have issued the Online Degree Courses/Under Graduation(UG) Courses admission notification.
Vacancy Seats Drive DOST Online Degree Admissions
Fresh Registrations and Web-Options for DOST 2020, Vacancy-Seats Drive will be only for a day/ i.e., on 17.12.2020. Those candidates who were allotted seats in the Special Drive and could not self- report online and confirm at the college can now do so from 16 December to 17 December 2020.
Seat allotment for Vacancy-Seats Drive will be on 18.12.2020. Online self-reporting and college confirmation by the allotted candidates shall be on 19.12.2020. Spot-Admissions for DOST online-colleges, Private Un-aided and Private Aided Degree Colleges (only In self-financing courses) Is from 18 December to 19 December 2020.
DOST Special Drive Admissions
Students are given another opportunity for admissions in degree colleges. ‘Dost’ has announced special drive dates for those who have not yet received admissions. Registration can be done from November 27 to December 3. The shortlist will be announced on December 5.
The Convenor of the Telangana State Degree Online Services (DOST) said that as part of the degree online admissions, a special phase counseling will be conducted from November 27 to the 3rd of December month.
Students who have not yet registered with DOST for admissions should register from the November 27th and attend the verification of certificates. Seats will be allocated on the 5th of December month to students who have been given web options as part of special drive counseling.
Students who have secured seats are required to report to the respective colleges from the 5th to the 8th of December month.
Eligibility for DOST Degree Admissions: Students who have already registered and not secured a seat, who have registered and are not given web options, and who have obtained a seat and have not confirmed college are eligible for this Special Phase Counseling.
DOST Special Drive Fresh Registrations & Web Options
Who are eligible to participate in DOST Special Drive Admission?
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already Registered but couldn’t secure seat
4. Already allotted seats but did not confirm in the college
|DOST Special Drive Activity||Dates|
|Registration & Web Option Entry||27-11-2020 to 03-12-2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||03-12-2020 |
PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment for Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
UG Online admission application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for registration and admissions into various ug/undergraduate courses, such as BA, BSc, BCom (Voc), BCom (Hon), BBA, BCA, BBM, etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to all Universities in Telangana, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
6 Universities have introduced online application for admission into degree first year courses this year. The decision of TSCHE, all the admissions for degree courses in constituent, government, aided and private colleges under the jurisdiction of 6 Universities in Telangana State would be made online from this year onwards.
Students have to register their names and fill the application on the varsity’s website www.dost.cgg.gov.in on payment of Rs. 200 through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Telangana Degree Online Services, DOST registration and application process for the admission has begunAugust 24, 2020. All those who wish to apply to the degree programmes offered in the universities and colleges in Telangana can register themselves on the official website, dost.cgg.gov.in.
The DOST application process notification was released on August 20, 2020. TS Government would be conducting the admission in three phases this year. The first phase will begin from 24-08-2020 and will continue until September 7, 2020.
DOST Application Form 2020 – Details
|Application||DOST Online Degree Admissions Application Form 2020|
|Inviting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Submit DOST Application Form|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Application Form for DOST Degree Admissions|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||DOST Application Form|
|Full-Form||DOST Online Degree Admission Application Form 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Phase I TS DOST 2020 Admission
- First Phase DOST Registrations: (Completed)
- Registrations: 24.08.2020 to 08.09.2020
- web options: 29.08.2020 to 09.09.2020
- Seat allotment- First List: 16.09.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase: 17.09.2020 to 22.09.2020
Phase II TS DOST 2020 Admission
- Second Phase DOST Registrations: (Completed)
- Registrations: 21.09.2020 to 25.09.2020
- Web Options: 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Seat allotment- Second List: 01.10.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 01.10.2020 to 06.10.2020
Phase III TS DOST 2020 Admission
- Third Phase DOST Registrations: (Completed)
- Registrations: 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Web Options: 01.10.2020 to 10.10.2020
- Seat allotment- Second List: 15.10.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 15.10.2020 to 28.10.2020
Special Phase TS DOST 2020 Admission
- Special Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations:15.10.2020 to 26.10.2020
- Web Options: 15.10.2020 to 28.10.2020
- Seat allotment- Second List: 31.10.2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 30.10.2020 to 05.11.2020
The submission of applications would begin on above said and the last date is 25.09.2020. Students have been provided a number of options to choose the courses and colleges of their choice.
Only one application is sufficient for all colleges/courses under example: Kakatiya University. Twelve helpline centres in Warangal, Khammam and Adilabad district at different colleges have also been setup to guide the students.
Check list For Intermediate Students of Telangana
1. Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
2. Your AADHAR Card Number.
3. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
4. Your recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
5. You need a valid mobile number.
6. Your Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
7. Your Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (Required if scholarships are claimed).
8. Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under the special category.
1. You need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
2. You have to pay Rs.200 for seeking admission in each university separately.
3. You may apply for unlimited number of colleges within a university.
4. You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
5. You may apply for one or more or all the six universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
6. All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.
7. All the students, who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP should get their certificates verified at helpline centres of the respective Universities. Dates will be informed in advance for each special category. Officers of concerned departments will be available for verification of the special category certificates.
Step wise guidelines for DOST admission process:
A. How to pay fee:
1. Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
2. You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
3. Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
4. Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo .
5. UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
6. After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
7. Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
8. If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
” Your payment was Successfull for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2016…Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX”
9. Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
B. How to fill Admission Form
10. Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2019-20 will appear.
11. For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, some of your information will be auto filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
12. For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh all the details must be entered by the student.
13. Please enter equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
14. After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
15. Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
16. TS UG Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
15. If you wish to pay for another university select “Pay Another University” and complete payment formalities.
16. When you opt for another university you will not have to fill in the UG Online Admission Form once again.
17. To Exercise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
Steps to fill application form
- Visit the official website https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- The candidates are supposed to register for DOST ID
- Enter all the application details and pay the registration fee
- After this upload the signatures and photograph and submit the form
All students are advised to go through the FAQs, registration details, and other information regarding the DOST process before filling the application form on the official website.
Candidates seeking admission into various undergraduate (UG) courses in the state universities can register themselves on DOST.
Candidates will have to pay one-time registration fees of Rs 200 for all colleges or universities. Students would have to confirm their seats through self-reporting and paying the fees. If they fail to confirm, the seat will be carried forward to the second phase of registrations.
- Where can I enter my caste and income details?
Through candidate login, candidate will submit application for registration by entering the login details sent to him/her (DOST ID & PIN). In this application, the candidate is required to enter student details and give MeeSeva numbers of income and caste certificates.
- Can I edit the application form after submitting?
Yes, the candidate can edit or make changes in the application form till he submits web options.
- Is it mandatory to have Aadhaar for admission in DOST?
Yes. Aadhaar is mandatory for admission in DOST
- Is it mandatory to seed mobile with Aadhaar for admission in DOST?
It is recommended to have mobile seeded to Student’s Aadhaar.
- Can a candidate who has studied in other States also apply for admission in DOST?
Yes. They have to verify their respective qualified boards with the recognized Boards on DOST. They have to get their certificates verified at any HLCs of DOST before giving the Web options.
- I do not have mobile number, can I register in DOST?
No. It is mandatory to have an active mobile number. The student is advised to use the same mobile number throughout the admission process of DOST. The candidate can use his/her parents or family members/guardians mobile number to register in DOST.
- I don't remember if my mobile is seeded with Aadhaar or not. What do I do?
Ans: You can verify it on UIDAI official website.
- How can I update mobile number with Aadhaar?
Please visit nearest Aadhaar updation centre / Mee Seeva /Post Office/Banks to update your mobile number with the Aadhaar.
- Are students of polytechnic diploma eligible to apply in DOST?
Yes. Only Telangana State Board of Technical Education are eligible.
- Are students passed compartmentally eligible to apply in DOST?
Yes. They are Eligible.
- I have entered valid details, but I did not get OTP?
Please ensure that, Do Not Disturb (DND) service is not active on the registered mobile number. If OTP is not received use Resend OTP service.