Dr NTRUHS MPT Course Certificates Verification for Web Counselling 2023, Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of original certificates for Web-Based Counselling will be conducted on 24 October and 25 October at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada for Admissions into M.Sc., (Nursing) and MPT in the Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. A separate Notification will be issued for exercising web options and the same will be placed on the University website only.
The candidates who applied for admission into M.Sc., (Nursing) and MPT courses for the year 2022-23 are hereby informed that the provisional list of applied candidates for the above courses is available in the University https://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
All the qualified candidates and whose names placed in the provisional list of applied candidates which was displayed in University website on 16 October for M.Sc., (Nursing) and MPT courses are informed to attend verification of original certificates for admission into M.Sc., (Nursing) and MPT courses for the academic year 2022-23 as per the schedule given below: Dr NTRUHS MPT Course Certificates Verification for Web Counselling
Eligibility for MPT:
Candidates who passed the B.P.T. degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent degree, and have completed an internship on or before 31 Aug, are eligible to apply subject to fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in these Regulations.
Note: If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such a candidate is liable to be canceled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
1 The regulations and the details of seats available in various colleges and to exercise web options for admission into the M.Sc(Nursing) and MPT will be notified separately.
2 Candidates, please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of original certificates will be done. Candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases if any.
3 The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for reimbursement of Tuition Fee to the students is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh.
4 Tuition fee as prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
The Original Certificates to be produced at the time of verification of certificates (M.P.T):
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of Xerox copies.
1 Print out of the Application duly with a photograph
2 S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
3 Memorandum of marks in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
4 Marks memos of B.P.T from 1st to Final year
5 Original Degree or Provisional Certificate of B.P.T
6 Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate and Under Graduate course
7 Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E_Seva or Mee. Seva Officer prescribed
8 Internship Certificate
9 The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
10 PH candidates if applicable
11 Aadhaar Card
12 DD for Rs.1,180 drawn in favor of Registrar, Dr.NTRUHS, Vijayawada. towards verification fee to those who completed B.P.T from out of state.
13 The candidates who registered but not paid or nondeduction of amount from their account towards registration fee during submitting of application due to technical error, such candidates should submit the registration DD’s at the time of certificates verification.
Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, AP, Vijayawada has given the Notification for Exercising Options for admissions into MD (Unani) Courses and 1st Counselling for Admission into MPT and MPH Courses. Counseling for exercising options for admission into MD (Unani) courses for the Academic Year will be held from 9.00 A.M. at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates mentioned against each course and 1st counseling for admission into M.P.T (Master of Physiotherapy) & MPH (Master of Public Health) for the academic year will also be held from 9.00 A.M. at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates mentioned against each course.
|Sl. No.||Course||Date of counseling|
MD (Unani) course: All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test are eligible to attend Counseling for exercising options for admission into the MD (Unani) course for the academic year. No individual intimation will be sent. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and in the University Notice Board and the Provisional selection intimations to the selected candidates will be sent through E-mail and by post for MD (Unani) Course.
M.P.T course: All the candidates who have applied and in the Merit list notified by the NTR University are eligible to attend Counseling for admission into the M.P.T course. Further, the details of colleges and the available seats in the above courses will be displayed on the University Website and University notice board one day before the Counseling.
Counseling Fee: All the candidates attending counseling shall pay the following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling Center:
OC & BC Candidates: Rs.2,000/-
SC & ST Candidates: Rs.1,500/-
The registration fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for MD (Unani) shall be paid by the candidate at the time of admission through DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada at the respective college where he/she is admitted.
M.P.T course: All The selected candidates for admission into the M.P.T course shall pay the registration fee of Rs.12,700/- (Rupees Twelve thousand seven hundred only) for Competent authority seat in. M.P.T College. The fee shall be paid through DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Provision is also made available for payment of a fee in cash in the University Bank counter.
M.P.H (Master of Public Health) Course: All The selected candidates for admission into the M.P.H course shall pay the registration fee of Rs.12,700/- (Rupees Twelve thousand seven hundred only) for Competent authority seat in M.P.H College. The fee shall be paid through DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada. Provision is also made available for payment of a fee in cash in the University Bank counter. Mere attending the counseling for exercising options does not confer right for a seat. If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
1. Counseling for exercising options and selections will be made as per the regulations of the University and GO.Ms.No.346 HM & FW (R2) Dept. dated 10-12-2010 and other relevant orders of the Government pertaining to respective courses.
2. Candidates who fulfilled the regulations for admissions into M.D. (Unani) Courses for the year 2015-16 including fulfillment of Local and Nonlocal status as per the Presidential order and G.O.P.NO. 646, dated 10th July 1979 are only eligible to attend counseling for exercising options for admission. The candidates who fail to fulfill the regulations need not attend the counseling though they qualified in the entrance test.
Dr NTRUHS MPT Course Certificates Verification for Web Counseling:
I) List of Original Certificates to be submitted for the M.D. (Unani) Courses:
1. All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
2. Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
3. Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning the date of completion of the internship.
4. Provisional or Original Degree certificate
5. The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he/she completed the U.G. Degree Course
6. If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit the 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding the local area of the applicant.
7. If the applicant has studied the UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he/she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate, etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
8. latest social status (eseva/meseva) certificate (permanent caste certificate), if applicable
9. Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by the concerned Director.
10. Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is a PG student. Dr NTRUHS MPT Course Certificates Verification
II) List of Original Certificates to be submitted for M.P.H Course:
1. All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year Degree Course.
2. Certificate of Registration with the respective State Council, if applicable.
3. Provisional or Degree Certificate of qualifying exam.
4. If the candidate studied Under Graduate Degree from Distance Education should submit the residence certificate issued by Competent Authority for that studied period of study.
5. Study Certificates from 10th to Intermediate and Under Graduate Degree
6. If the applicant has studied the UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he/she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate, etc., from the respective State Competent Authorities).
a) 10 Years Residence Certificate of the candidate in the State of A.P. (OR)
b) 10 Years Residence Certificate of either of the Parents/Spouse (Certificate of relationship also shall be enclosed)
7. Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable
8. Candidates who have studied in the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
a) if the candidate has studied in any educational institution, study / bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate (Govt. ZPH/Private School or College) shall be submitted.
b) A candidate who has studied in 2 or more institutions in various places in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, study bonafide certificate from VI to intermediate (Govt./ZPH/Private School or College ) in those places shall be submitted.
c) A candidate who has not studied a class in any school/institution, a residence certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
d) A candidate who has not studied in any school/college in the state of A.P. / Telangana, but resided in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana private study in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana seven years residence certificate mentioning the period of residence preceding the qualifying examination (6th to Inter) by the candidate claiming eligibility as a local by virtue of residence shall be submitted.
9. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside the State of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana have to submit 10 years residence certificate of either of the parents issued by MRO to claim seats under the unreserved category.
10. Service Certificate issued by competent Authority for service candidates and for private sponsored candidates the sponsorship certificate issued by the concerned authority of the private Institution/ Hospital. More details at http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/main.html