AP MDS Admission 2022 Apply for NTRUHS PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh has given the Dr. NTRUHS PG Medical Degree/ Diploma & MDS Course Admission 2021 or NTRUHS PG Admission 2021 notification on its web portal, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for inviting applications for Admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma & MDS Courses 2021 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for PG Medical courses in SVIMS, Tirupati.
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in NEET PG 2021, NEET MDS 2021 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma / MDS Courses 2021 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for PG Medical courses in SVIMS, Tirupati.
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who studied MBBS/BDS in AP (as per GO.MS. No.29, HM & FW Dept., dt.22-03-2020) and secured the cutoff scores in NEET PG 2021 / NEET MDS 2021 and fulfilled other eligibility criteria for admission into the State Quota seats of Post Graduate Medical & Dental Degree/Diploma Courses 2021 under Competent authority quota in the State of Andhra Pradesh. For complete details please visit University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
This notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats only. A total number of seats under competent authority quota for the academic year 2021-22 and fee structure as fixed by the Government will be notified later.
(A) for Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma courses
(B) for MDS courses
|Name of the admission||AP MDS Admission 2022|
|Title||Apply AP MDS 2022|
|Subject||NTRUHS released AP MDS Admission 2022 notification|
|Last Date to apply||11-11-2021|
State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared to base on the above NEET PG 2021 cutoff scores and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.
Eligibility NTRUS PG admission:
The candidates who have qualified and eligible candidates in NEET PG and NEET MDS 2021 session and who have passed MBBS / BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India are eligible to apply for determining the Merit position for State quota seats in respective categories using NEET PG/NEET MDS scores 2021 session subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications)
NOTE: The candidates who have already completed the internship should submit the completion certificate. The candidates those who are yet to complete shall submit provisional internship completion in the format given vide Annexure-IV C for PG Medical and Annexure IV for Dental in the respective prospectus. OR
Candidates who hold recognized Foreign Medical Degree and obtained permanent registration only either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing a compulsory rotating internship. (refer Regulations/ Prospectus for detailed clarifications) Candidates who satisfy the Local or Non-local status as per G.O.P.No.646 Education (W) Department, Dated 10-7-1979 only are eligible to apply for determining the Merit position for State quota seats in respective categories using NEET PG/NEET MDS scores 2021 session. The Procedure indicated in the above G.O for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009 shall be followed
The qualified and eligible candidates as per concerned regulations who desire to take admission to PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses or MDS Degree Courses shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for State quota seats in respective categories using NEET PG/NEET MDS scores 2021 session in the Website http://appgmed.apsche.ac.in for PG Medical and http://apmds.apsche.ac.in for PG Dental courses.
The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The printout of filled-in application along with enclosures in three (3) sets should submit at the time of verification of original certificates as per the notified schedule and centers by the University.
Registration Fee for PG Degree/Diploma & MDS Degree courses:
The Registration fee of Rs.3500/- (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
Verification Fee: The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and seeking admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses / MDS (Degree) courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7,000/- for degree certificates acquired abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the state.
Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility to apply for determining the Merit position in respective categories by using NEET PG/NEET MDS scores 2021 session by reading Prospectus / Regulations carefully
For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling Online Application is available on the University
The candidates are advised to download and read the (1) Prospectus of the course (2) Instructions for filling Online Application available in the website before filling the online Application
Online applying Procedure:
The procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses.
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Keep all the following documents required:
(a) Admit card and Score Card NEET PG 2021 session
(b) Aadhar Card
(c) Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
(d) Study Certificate(s) from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
(e) In the case of candidates from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada Study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard.
(f) In the case of candidates from Christian Medical College (CMC), Dichpalli study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard and study certificates from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
(g) In case of candidates obtained MBBS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father /mother /Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
(h) All marks memos from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
(i) Category certificate if applicable.
(j) Service certificate if applicable.
(k) Internship completion certificate / Provisional Internship completion vide Annexure-IV C of a prospectus.
(l) Medical Council Registration Certificate.
(m) Differently-abled (PH) certificate if applicable.
6. Fill all the details in the Online application form.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for PG Medical Degree/Diploma & MDS Degree courses: The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date and center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
1. Application forms submitted at the time of verification of original certificates without copies of the required Certificates, Passport size photo, without a signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories using NEET PG/NEET MDS scores 2021 session. Dr NTRUHS PG Medical Degree/Diploma & MDS Courses
2. Candidates’ admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e.,
Educational qualifications, the validity of registration with MCI/State Medical Council, Internship, local/nonlocal area status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of verification of original certificates. If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be canceled and further action that deems fit will be taken
3. Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligible for admission to PG and MDS courses 2021 session will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of application (hard copy) along with all enclosures specified at the notified centers for verification of original certificates.
4. The Orders issued from time to time by Government(s) with regard to Admissions to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.
5. This notification is for determining the State Merit position in respective categories using NEET PG/NEET MDS scores 2021 session only. The counseling for exercising web options for admission to PG (MD/MS) and MDS courses and procedure will be notified separately.
6. An in-eligible candidate obtaining a Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission.
7. Admission will be only for candidates, who have secured above cutoff score in NEET- PG and NEET MDS 2021 session and based on the state merit order as the case may be.
8. If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the Online application the following numbers may be contacted