Facilities in Telangana Govt Schools, “Govt school”it is a place where we can see only a building with little facilities. But many of them don’t know that where here teaching learning process continues in such a successful way as a changed pattern in X exams most of the Govt school children can write better than the private school children.
Because in these schools there no rote method of reading. But many of the parents afraid to send to Govt schools due to lack of equipment, infrastructure minimum facilities like drinking water.
If we once have look on these problems and work a little on the problems we can get good results. And our Govt schools achieves No,1 place with good results.
So, Govt had made a decision and brought helpline into use. Any student can complaint to helpline on poor facilities of their schools. The problem solving responsibility have been given to state level committee which is supervised by education minister and TS Govt has taken this important decision.
The improvement of functioning of toilets, drinking water facility this responsibility will be given to local youth committees from village level to state level will supervise these. The responsibilities and role of committees are released.
At school level Sarpanch will act as president, MPTC as secretory school H.M. as convenor SMC chair person,self help group member,ANM,Angan wadi worker, 2 members from the are the members of the committee. This committee meets monthly once and held a meeting and discusses on the problems and to preventive measures for solving problems. This complaints to higher authorities and see to release funds.
Functions of Committee Members:
- To make understand students about cleanliness.
- If anybody disturbs the facilities / environment of schoolaction will be taken by SMC.
- MPTC at mandal level,ZPTC at District level,education Minister at state level acts as presidents.
- Plan of action for cleanliness,coordinating all level committees,reports sent by committees,complaints to helpline from students will be supervised by above of them.
- Helpline number will be announced shortly. Facilities in Telangana Govt Schools
So, join your hands to save the environment of Govt schools where your child enjoys the facilities and cleanliness. Good environment gives good health. We already know the popular saying”Health is wealth”. So, be a part of this great programme.