GO.157- Risk Allowance New Rates in AP PRC 2015- Government of AP – ALLOWANCES – Manual of Special Pays and Allowances – Risk Allowance – Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Revised rates of Risk Allowance – Orders – Issued. GO.Ms.No.157 Dated: 11-12-2015 – Reference: 1. G.O.Ms.No.103, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 06.4.2010. 2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015.
In Government Order first read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commissioner, 2010, orders were issued enhancing the rate of Risk Allowance to certain categories of employees.
2. In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, implementing the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 to State Government Employees.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission recommended revision of the existing rates of Risk Allowance to certain categories of posts in certain departments wherever considered necessary.
4. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, and accordingly order that the Risk Allowance shall be sanctioned to the categories of employees working against the posts in various departments at the rates indicated in the Annexure to this order.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pay and Allowances will be issued separately.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details