GO.342 Deputation of SC and ST Employees for Higher Education with in the country on full pay. Government of Andhra Pradesh; G.O.Ms.No.342 Social Welfare (B3) Department, Dated:30-8-1977
1. Scheduled Cast (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) employees are eligible for Higher Education Deputation.
2. The full pay and allowences have been paid during this Deputation.
3. The period of study should be two years or less.
4. This facility will be available for only one time in a career spare of an employee.
5. The candidate should have at least five years of service in the category without any E.O.L
6.Deputation of SC and ST Employees for Higher Education.
Confirmed State Harijan Conference – Recommendation by the conference for deputation by Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe employees for Higher Education with in the country on full pay.
1.Recommendations of the State Harijan Conference held in April-1976
2.U.O.No. 2811/JFS(p)/77 dated. 26.8.1977 of Finance and Planning and Finance Wing Department.
It was recommended at the State Harijan Conference held in April, 76 that employed Scheduled Caste persons should be deputed for Higher Education within the country on a full payment basis.
1. The matter had been carefully Government with reference to certain categories of employment in Government in cases acquiring higher qualifications in prerequisite further their career.
2. The government have accordingly, decided that in cases where the acquiring of higher educational qualifications in pre-requisite for further promotion according to the rules, the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe employees should be deputed for higher studies within the country with full pay and allowances.
3. This facility will, however, be subject to the following conditions:
Deputation of SC and ST Employees for Higher Education.
a) This facility will be available only to first-generation scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in employment and non-gazetted to categorise only.
b) The period of study shall be two years or less according to for payment of full salary without loss of leave.
c) In case there are any qualifying examinations, tests, etc., attached to the causes, only two chances will be allowed to the candidates.
d) The candidate will sign a bond that he will come back and conveyance of the department which had given him this facility for shall carry a penalty of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for fore failure.
e) The facility will be given only to the candidates who have agreed on record with a sense of discipline and responsibility towards work.
f) The candidate should have put in at least five years of service in the category from which he is being deducted.
g) This facility will be available for only one such training program in a career spare of an employee.
Analysis of Education Department:
1) This Deputation sanctioned only when the Higher study required for immediate/ further promotion post to the present cadre.
2) Secondary Grade Teacher Cadre Teachers are allowed for B.Ed course only
3) S.A Cadre Teachers are allowed for P.G /M.Ed Courses.
4) S.G.T cadre Teachers are not eligible for P.G/M.Ed courses Deputation. 5) The eligible deputation will be sanctioned after Successful completion of 5 years service without any E.O.L.
STUDY LEAVE For AP TS Teachers, Employees Details:
1. Concept: Leave granted for the study of Scientific, technical or similar problems or to undergo special courses of instruction.
2. Authority: FR 84
3. Admissibility: For permanent Gazetted employees of min 5 years of service and 3 yrs of leftover service. Very exceptional for NGOs.
4. Availment: i) May be granted for 12 months at a time and 2 years in the entire service.
5. May be combined with other leave.
6. Effect: counts for increment, pension
7. Sanctioning Authority: Govt. Only.
8. Limitations: If it is combined with leave with allowances, the period of leave should not exceed 28 months.
9. Leave salary: Salary on half pay
STUDY LEAVE DETAILS BRIEFLY:
1. Leave is granted by the Government only.
2. For the study of Scientific, Technical studies for the use of department to reduce the similar problems in the dept. are to undergo special courses of instructions.
3. Government servants of less than 5 years of service and due to retire within 3 years are not eligible for sanction of leave.
4. Leave should not exceed 2 years in the entire service.
5. If it is combined with leave with allowances the period of leave should not exceed28 months.
6. This leave is not debited against the leave account.
7. E.O.L. may be taken in combination with this leave without any limit. The employee will draw leave salary on half-pay during Study leave
FROM OF THE GENERATION SCHEDULED TRIBE CAST CERTIFICATE
This is to cerƟfy that Sri ———————————————————
Son of Sri of —————————————————-
Village /Town——————— Mandal in the district of ———————– of the State of Andhra
Pradesh has been verified as for the procedure laid down and he Belongs to the caste scheduled tribe—————– Caste /Tribe /community which is recognized as a scheduled tribe.
The constitution (scheduled tribes order 1950)
G.O.Ms.No: 1793 (educaƟon) Dated 26-0901970 as amended from time to time (as amended by the schedule tribes as modificaƟon) order 1956 the tribe’s orders (amendment) Act 1976.
Sri——————————–his family ordinary resides in ————————-
Village/Town——————- Of ———————– district/division of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Date: Mandal Revenue Officer
1. Village Secretary
2. Revenue Inspector.