GO.66 Telangnaa PRC 2015 Supervisory Allowance Enhanced to Telangana Employees : G.O.MS.No. 66, Dated: 04-05-2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Allowances – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Enhancement of Supervisory Allowance – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.117, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 07-04-2010
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated:18.03.2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning an amount of Rs.100/- per month as Supervisory Allowance to certain categories mentioned therein based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
- In the Government order second read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
- Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended for enhancement of Supervisory Allowance from Rs.100/- to Rs.150/- per month to certain category of posts working in the Local Bodies, Municipalities and Municipal Corporations.
- Government accepted the recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby order that the following categories of employees shall be sanctioned Supervisory Allowance at the rate of Rs.150/- per month.
|2.||a) Local bodies |
b) Municipalities Sanitary
|3.||Municipal Corporation Hyderabad (GHMC) Sanitary||Jawan|
These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015. 6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.