Other Duty Facility to Service Associations, General Administration Department, Government of Telangana has issued Government Order Rt.No.110 on 1st July, 2014. In this order Government have decided to extend the Other Duty facility to the existing Members of the respective associations belonging to Telangana Region temporarily.
Other Duty Facility to the following T State Service Associations Member 1. T.N.G.Os Central Union; 2. Progressive Recognized Teachers Union, T.S; 3. Twin Cities A.P. Vehicles Drivers Association; 4. Telangana Class IV Employees Central Association; 5. United Teachers Federation State Teachers Union.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Service Welfare – Certain requests of Service Associations of Telangana State – Sanction of “Other Duty” facility beyond 02.06.2014 – Sanction – Accorded – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES WELFARE) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 110 Dated: 01-07-2014.
Read the following :-
- G.O.Rt.No.1136, G.A.(SW.I) Department, dated: 20-03-2014.
- G.O.Rt.No.1188, G.A.(SW.I) Department, dated: 24-03-2014.
- G.O.Rt.No.1896, G.A.(SW.I) Department, dated: 09-04-2014.
- G.O.Rt.No.2305, G.A.(SW.I) Department, dated: 30.05.2014.
- From the President/ General Secretary, Telangana Non- Gazetted Officers Central Union , letter No.92/TNGOs/CU/2014-1,dt.11.6.2014.
- From the President/ General Secretary, Progressive Recognized Teachers Union T.S, Hyderabad letter No.52/PRTU/2014 dt.13.6.2014.
- From the President, United Teachers Federation TS, Lr.,dt.11.06.2014.
- From the General Secretary, State Teachers Union TS, Lr.Dt.18.06.2014.
In the G.O. 1st to 4th read above, Other Duty facility was sanctioned to certain Associations from Jan-2014 to June-2014 (till date 02.06.2014). In their representations 5th to 8th read above, the Associations have requested for extension of Other Duty facility.
Government, after careful examination of the matter and pending recognition of the Associations in the Telangana State, have decided to extend the Other Duty facility to the existing Members of the respective associations belonging to Telangana Region temporarily. Other Duty Facility to Service Associations of Telangana State
Accordingly, Government hereby accord sanction for “Other Duty facility” temporarily from 03-06-2014 to 31-08-2014 to the following Members of the Associations, subject to their term of office and pending reconstitution of Joint Staff Council and also recognition of respective Association in the State of Telangana:-
The Departments of Secretariat / Heads of Departments concerned shall take necessary action accordingly.