Renewal of Contract Faculty for 2014-15 in Govt. Jr. Colleges in T State Government of Telangana, Higher Education Department has issued Government Order No.3 on 21st 21, 2014. In this order Government of Telangana has accorded permission to the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, to engage/ continue contract faculty working in Government Junior Colleges in the State w.e.f 04.06.2014 for the academic year 2014-2015. GO.No.3-Renewal of 3,875 Contract Jr.Lecturers for 2014-15 GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
T.S.I.E.S – Government Junior Colleges – Renewal of Contract Faculty for the Academic year 2014-15 – Permission – Accorded – Orders – Issued. HIGHER EDUCATION (IE) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 3 Dated:21.06.2014
From the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana,
Hyderabad, D.O. Letter Rc.No.Ser.II-2/22324/2013, dated:04.06.2014.
The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in her letter read above has stated that, at present 3875 contract faculty are working in Government Junior Colleges Telangana State. Government Junior Colleges are reopened on 04.06.2014 for the academic year 2014-15. Hence there is immediate need to renew the contract faculty for smooth functioning of the colleges.
2. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, to engage/ continue contract faculty working in Government Junior Colleges in the State w.e.f 04.06.2014 for the academic year 2014-2015. Subject to the condition that the renewal shall be strictly based on actual requirement with reference to admissions and also following conditions:
- (a) Not to contract the services of any additional personnel beyond those actually working as on 28.03.2014.
- (b) Undertake a critical analysis of the need for personnel services obtained through outsourcing and contracting system and come up with proposals for rationalizing the existing system.
- (c) Establish performance bench-marks for each individual working on outsourcing and contracting basis and monitor their performance closely and take appropriate action to extinguish their service relationship whenever performance falls short of established bench-marks.
- (d) As and when a post is filled on regular basis, if any individual hired through outsourcing or contract is currently occupying such a post, his/her services must be dispensed with.
- (e) Instructions of the Government with reference to ‘Outsourcing/Contracting’ be followed scrupulously.
3. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR.I) Department vide their U.O.No.03/1/A3/HRM-I/14, Dated:13.06.2014.