TS Govt Accorded Permission for engaging (1,654) new Guest Faculty services on part time basis against the regular Junior Lecturer vacancies in various Government Junior Colleges in the State, under the administrative control of the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad during the academic year 2021-2022. – G.O.Rt.No.1293 Dated: 27th September, 2021 – Guest Faculty.
As per the Higher Education Department Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Ratification in engaging and continuing (07) various categories of services on contract basis during the academic year 2020-2021 and Permission for engaging (4,036) services, i.e., (3,686) services on contract basis, (78) services on outsourcing basis and (272) services on Minimum of the Time Scale, to work in various Goverment Junior Colleges under the administrative control of Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, for the academic year 2021-2022 – Accorded Orders Issued. GO.1294, Dated: 28-09-2021 – Contract Faculty
GO.No.3 Renewal of Contract Faculty, Renewal of Contract Faculty for 2021-22 in Govt. Jr. Colleges in T State Government of Telangana, Higher Education Department has issued Government Order No.3 on 21st June.
In this order Government of Telangana has accorded permission to the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, to engage/ continue contract faculty working in Government Junior Colleges in the State w.e.f 04.06.2014 for the academic year 2014-2015. GO.No.3-Renewal of 3,875 Contract Jr.Lecturers for 2014-15 GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
T.S.I.E.S – Government Junior Colleges – Renewal of Contract Faculty for the Academic year 2014-15 – Permission – Accorded – Orders – Issued. HIGHER EDUCATION (IE) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 3 Dated:21.06.2014
Read: From the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, D.O. Letter Rc.No.Ser.II-2/22324/2013, dated:04.06.2014.
ORDER: The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in her letter read above has stated that, at present 3875 contract faculty are working in Government Junior Colleges Telangana State.
Government Junior Colleges are reopened on 04.06.2014 for the academic year 2014-15. Hence there is immediate need to renew the contract faculty for smooth functioning of the colleges.
2. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, to engage/ continue contract faculty working in Government Junior Colleges in the State w.e.f 04.06.2014 for the academic year 2014-2015.
Subject to the condition that the renewal shall be strictly based on actual requirement with reference to admissions and also following conditions:
- (a) Not to contract the services of any additional personnel beyond those actually working as on 28.03.2014.
- (b) Undertake a critical analysis of the need for personnel services obtained through outsourcing and contracting system and come up with proposals for rationalizing the existing system.
- (c) Establish performance bench-marks for each individual working on outsourcing and contracting basis and monitor their performance closely and take appropriate action to extinguish their service relationship whenever performance falls short of established bench-marks.
- (d) As and when a post is filled on regular basis, if any individual hired through outsourcing or contract is currently occupying such a post, his/her services must be dispensed with.
- (e) Instructions of the Government with reference to ‘Outsourcing/Contracting’ be followed scrupulously.
3. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR.I) Department vide their U.O.No.03/1/A3/HRM-I/14, Dated:13.06.2014.