How to Apply for IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019?. IGNOU Post B.Sc Nursing 2020 application form for January session released at ignou.ac.in. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is inviting online applications for OPENNET – VIII (entrance test) for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme for January 2020 session admission on IGNOU official website at student information dash board.
The eligible candidates can register online for the B.Sc. Nursing entrance test through the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in. Candidates should note that the programme study centres for Post Basic BSc Nursing are located only in regional centres. Candidates can check the regional centres and other details from the official notification.
Selection Process: The selection for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing January 2020 session will be based on the Region wise merit list. The notification reads “Region wise merit list for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing January, 2020 session will be prepared based on marks obtained in the OPENNET – VIII (Entrance Test) and will be displayed in the IGNOU website after the declaration of results.”
IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019
- How to Apply for IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2019?
- Go to the Main website of IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in
- Click Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination on home page
- Click on new registration link
- Fill user name, email id, password, mobile number correctly. Remember your email id and password. You will receive email id and password in your mail automatically.
- Use the same email id and password for submitting the online application.
- Fill up the form with your personal and academic details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Next step is to pay the fee online
- Recheck the details you have entered and make corrections if required
- Student Handbook