IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2019 results announced: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has declared its Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) entrance examination 2018 results on February 13, 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2018 can check their results from the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in/.
The IGNOU had conducted the B.Ed entrance examination on December 16, 2018. The counseling for the admission to the B.Ed course will be held at the IGNOU regional centres. If you are one of the candidates who had appeared for the IGNOU B.Ed. 2018 examination, here is a guide on how you can check your IGNOU B.Ed. Result 2018 on the official website
Programme Name: Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 0
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2018 Results Released @ www.ignou.ac.in:
Step-by-Step Guide to check IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018 Result
1) Open the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in to check your IGNOU B.Ed. 2018 exam results.
2) On the homepage of the official website, you will find the IGNOU B.Ed. 2018 Exam Result link. Click on the link.
3) Once you click on the link, it will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your IGNOU B.Ed 2018 registration number and other details as required.
4) Click on submit.
5) Your IGNOU B.Ed. 2018 results will be displayed on the screen which you can download or print for further reference.
The result of BEd entrance exam 2018 has been released by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). All those candidates who had appeared for the same can check their respective results at the official website – ignou.ac.in. The exam was conducted from 10 am to 12 pm. Counselling for January 2019 programme session for qualified candidates will carried out at regional centres based on the region wise/cluster wise merit list/rank and availability of seats. The selection process will be based on the merit list and after proper verification of the official documents related to eligibility.
How to Check the IGNOU BEd entrance exam:
Step 1: Log on to the official website ignou.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the ‘Results’ tab
Step 3: Select ‘B.Ed Entrance Examination Result 2018’
Step 4: Enter your enrollment number in the provided field
Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Download the same and take a printout for future reference
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the largest distance learning universities which has 21 schools, 67 regional centres, 2667 study centres which are in collaboration with schools, and 29 overseas centres in 15 countries.
Admission for the B.Ed. programme in IGNOU started/IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2019 notification, Hall Tickets, Results @ www.ignou.ac.in/IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2019 Apply online, Online application form @ www.ignou.ac.in: The eligibility requirement for B.Ed. programme of IGNOU has been changed and admission process has begun. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announced modification in the eligibility criteria of B.Ed. programme. University invites applications for admission to B.Ed. for January 2018 session through entrance test which will be conducted as per its schedule. The B.Ed. programme structure is as per NCTE B.Ed. Curriculum Framework – 2014.
IGNOU BEd entrance exam 2017 admit card/hall ticket download:
Hall Tickets and Attendance Sheet for BEd Entrance Examination 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the admit cards for BEd and BSC(N) entrance exams 2017 on its official website. The examinations will be held on September 24, 2017. The BEd entrance exam will be held from 10am and 12pm while the BSC(N)entrance will be held from 10am to 12.30pm.
Steps to download the admit card:
1) Visit the official website of IGNOU
2) Click on the link for hall tickets for BEd and BSCN entrance examination
3) Click on the link for BEd or BSCN entrance hall ticket as desired
4) Enter your nine digit enrolment number in the box provided
5) Click to submit
6) Admit card will be displayed on the screen
7) Download and take print out of the same.
Note: Visit the official website of IGNOU for latest news and updates on the examination
1. This program is available to only only serving teachers with 2 years teaching experience in a Government or Government Recognized School.
2. No age limit for admission into the B.Ed Programme.
3. The Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree or higher degree with 50 per cent marks from a recognized university.
4. Candidates who appeared in the Bachelor Degree or higher degree and the result are awaited can also apply.
So, Candidates with:
a) at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto,
b) (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
(ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will be provided as per the University Rules.
Programme Fee is under consideration for Revision
B.Ed Programme Duration:
The minimum duration of the B. Ed, programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be five years.
About The IGNOU BEd Programme: The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers. It focuses on enabling student-teachers to reflect critically on perspectives of education and integrate holistically the theory and practices to facilitate active engagement of learners for knowledge creation.
B.Ed. Programme Objectives:
The B.Ed. programme focuses on:
– developing an understanding of context of education in contemporary Indian Society,
– appreciating the role of context and socio-political realities about learners in facilitating learning in inclusive settings,
– creating sensitivity about language diversity in classroom and its role in teaching-learning process
– developing an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum,
– identifying, challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc.,
– enabling student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences,
– developing competencies among student-teachers to select and use appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning,
– engaging student-teachers with self, child, community and school to establish close connections between different curricular areas,
– enabling student-teachers to integrate and apply ICT in facilitating teaching-learning process and in school management,
– systematizing experiences and strengthening the professional competencies of student teachers, and
– providing first-hand experience of all the school activities through engaging student-teachers as interns in secondary/senior secondary schools.
Admission shall be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with self-attested copies of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form. The original documents are to be submitted later for verification, after receiving offer letter for admission.
-The Entrance Test will be held on the date mentioned in the advertisement. Hall tickets will be uploaded on IGNOU website; www.ignou.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test.
-Mere allowing candidates to take Entrance Test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed. The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of last date of submission of application for admission to B.Ed. programme along with original certificates and programme fee.
– The number of seats of each PSC is limited to 50 only. The university reserves the right to conduct the examination at different centers/change the examination centre of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
– Under consideration for Revision
– Candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed. programme are advised not to pay the fee along with the filled-in application form. They will get a separate communication about their admission and payment of fee.
– The programme fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated. Please write in capital letters your name and the programme to which admission is sought, i.e., B.Ed., on the back of the Demand Draft to ensure proper credit of your fee to the relevant account.
Interested Candidate who have secured minimum 50 percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent, candidates should also have a Trained in-service teachers in elementary education Or candidates should have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode. The reservation & relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD & other categories shall be as per the rules of Central Government, whichever is applicable.
How To Apply:
The Student handbook and application form is available on the website only (online mode), candidates may apply through online mode. The last date of submitting the filled in application form is 20th August 2017.The filled in entrance test application form may be submitted through online mode on IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules. Registration Steps
Steps for filling Online form:
- Click on “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details :-
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” check box.
- For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). These include:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 400 KB)
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking :-
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking : If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Payment by ATM Card (PNB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
1. Last date for receipt of request for “Prospectus” by post is 31.07.2017.
2. Last date for the submission of form is 20.08.2017.
3. Entrance Test to be conducted on Sunday, 10.09.2017
For more details see official website : http:/www.ignou.ac.in
Related to the programmes & courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed, PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at
Email ID email@example.com , Phone 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Hall tickets:
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test Hall Tickets download/ IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Hall Tickets: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) issued B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Notification. This Entrance Test for admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme in IGNOU for the academic year 2017-18. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites the applications up to …. from the eligible candidates. IGNOU BEd Entrance Test Examination will be conducted ….
The Hall Tickets of IGNOU BEd Entrance Test would be uploaded on IGNOU Official website. The Candidates, who are applying for the IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2017 stream, they are waiting for their Hall Tickets / Admit Cards. The Candidates can download their Hall Tickets compulsory. The Hall Ticket is gate way pass of the examination hall. So candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination hall and must read and follow the instructions given on hall ticket.
Examination Date: Entrance Test to be conducted on Sunday, 10.09.2017
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2017 Test Results:
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Results/ IGNOU Results/ B.Ed IGNOU Results/ IGNOU Entrance Test Results/ B.Ed Entrance Test Results: IGNOU issued B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Notification in the month of June. This Notification for Admission into Bachelor of Education programme in IGNOU for the Academic year 2017-18.
IGNOU has invited applications from the eligible candidates. This entrance exam to be held on ……… IGNOU B.Ed Entrance exam appeared candidates are waiting for their results. IGNOU officials would be released B.Ed Entrance Exam Results. This results available on official website. S