IGNOU term-end December Exams Results 2020 released on its official web page of IGNOU TEE December Result. The Indira Gandhi National Open University has declared the term-end exam December results 2019 for candidates who had applied for early results. Such candidates can check their IGNOU term end December exam results online at ignou.ac.in
IGNOU will release the result for December 2019 Term End Examination (TEE) soon on its web portal. The University has already released the early result for students who had applied for the early result declaration. IGNOU December 2019 TEE results should be expected soon.
IGNOU had released the early results for the December 2019 Term End Examination on January 31, 2020. Early results, by the provision, are released within 30 days of the exam.
The December 2019 term-end examinations began on December 2, 2019, and concluded on January 3, 2020. The exams are usually wrapped up by the end of December, but this time around the University had to re-schedule some exams which were scheduled on the same day as Assembly elections in Jharkhand.
IGNOU term end exam results will be released on the University’s official website. Students will need their enrolment number to check their marks in the exam. For most of the courses offered by IGNOU, a student needs to score a minimum of 40 per cent marks in both theory paper, and assignments to qualify in the exam.
IGNOU Term-end December exams result 2019 released at ignou.ac.in. The December term-end examination result for various courses has been declared by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). All those who had appeared for the same can check their respective results on the official website – ignou.ac.in.
The university has clearly mentioned that in case any student is found to be booked under unfair means, the result of the particular student will be cancelled. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results of December Term End Examination 2019 on its official website, the link for which is ignou.ac.in.
Steps to check IGNOU term-end exam December Result 2019:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for ‘Early Declaration of December 2019 Result’ in the News and Announcements section.
- Click on ‘Click here for details’ in the new page that opens
- Key in your 9 digit enrolment number and submit
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download on your computer and take a printout
- Note: Visit the official website of Ignou for latest news and updates.
How to download IGNOU December Term End Exam Grade Card 2019:
IGNOU has declared the results of Term End Examination (TEE) December 2019 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU TEE December 2019 examination can check their results online
- Visit the official website – http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the notification that reads, IGNOU declares Term End Result and Grade Card of December 2017
- Click on the exam category: a. BCA/MCA/MP/MPB, b. For BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes, c. For Other Programmes
- Select Program and enter your Enrollment Number, and Submit
- Check your result, download your Grade Card and take a printout for further reference
Further, candidates who have not cleared their December Term-End Examination can re-appear for the subject in question after filling the re-examination application form. The re-examination application form is expected to be available in February and the re-exams are expected to be organised in the month of June.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, was established in 1985. It is a distance learning national university situated in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Marks obtained by students in assignments will also be uploaded in some time.