IGNOU Admission Online Application 2023. Steps to Apply for IGNOU PG, UG, Diploma admissions for January 2023 session. How to Apply for IGNOU Admission 2023 for PG, UG, Diploma Courses in Open University. Online registrations begin for the January session. IGNOU has started the online application process for admission to courses offered in the July 2023 session.
IGNOU Admission 2023 registration process has been started on 12 June by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The last date to apply for the admission process is till deadline. Candidates who want to apply for the admission to IGNOU can visit the official website at ignou.samarth.edu.in to complete the registration process. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the desired program through the official website ignou.ac.in.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with the strength of 4,528 students. Today, it serves the educational aspirations of over 2.7 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 2,667 learner support centres.
IGNOU Admission Online Application 2022 Details
|Name Of The Application||IGNOU Admission Application 2023|
|Inviting Agency Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Title||Submit IGNOU Admission Application 2023|
|Subject||IGNOU has activated Open Degree, PG, Diploma, Certificates Course Admission Application|
|Registration ends||October 31|
|Mode Of Admissions||Online|
|Login Web Portal||https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/|
The University offers about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with the strength of nearly 283 faculty members and 256 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and about 33,212 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organisations, and industry among others.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the admission process for January session. The admission process has started for over 150 courses bachelors and masters degree programmes(PG and Degree Admissions) for its January session.
IGNOU is offering a variety of courses in bachelors, post-graduate and diploma, PG certificate, PG diploma programmes and Appreciation/Awareness level programmes. Students should download the common prospectus from the official website for more details on courses, schools, admission fee etc. Moreover, students under SC/ST category are eligible for fee exemption. However, they can claim it for one programme only.
IGNOU PG Programmes: A. Online Mode Master’s degrees: Master of Computer Applications (MCA); Master of Science(Food Nutrition); MA (Rural Development); Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy); Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM); MA (English); MA (Hindi); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Social Work (Counseling);
MA (Philosophy); MA (Economics); MA (History); MA (Political Science); MA (Public Administration); MA (Sociology); MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies); MA (Psychology); Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS); MA (Anthropology); MA (Development Studies); MA( Adult Education); MA (Gender & Development Studies); MA(Women and Gender Studies); MA (Distance Education); Master of Commerce (M.Com); MA (Translation Studies)
Offline mode Master’s degrees: MA (Education); M.Com (F&T); M.Com (BP&CG); and M.Com (MA&FS) in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India
IGNOU Degree Programmes: a. Online mode Bachelor’s degrees: Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA); Bachelor of Social Work (BSW); Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS); Bachelor of Arts (BA); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com); Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
b. Offline mode Bachelor’s degrees: B.Com (A&F); B.Com(CA&A) and B.Com (F&CA) in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India: BBA (Retailing).
The scheme of fee exemption to the SC/ST students would also be effective in January 2020 admission cycle for all academic programmes at Certificate level (advanced, under-graduate and post-graduate; all academic programmes at Diploma level (advanced, under-graduate and post-graduate) which are not part of undergraduate and master levels academic programme; Bachelor Preparatory Programmes (BPP); freshly registered in BDP (B.A.,B.Com, B.Sc.); freshly registered in BSW; BTS; BLIS and BCA.
How To Apply for IGNOU Admission 2023?
For IGNOU admissions, Candidates will be able to apply for fresh admissions to all Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate program through open and distance mode (ODL) and programmes offered via the online mode till the deadline. Interested candidates can apply through the online admission portal for ODL programmes at ignou.ac.in. The first time applicants are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the online admission system and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of the programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- Visit the www.ignou.ac.in website
Candidates can visit the official IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the online programmes link
Once you reach the official website, click on the online programmes link on the home page.
- Click on the Apply Now link
After clicking on the online programmes link, Admission portal will be opened. On this portal, you can click on the apply now link. Then Student Registration Form will be opened
- Fill the Student Registration From
For student registration, fill the required details in the student registration form. Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- Click on Login Button
If you have already registered i.e., you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Fill the Application Form
After login the web page, application form would be opened. Fill in your details in the fields provided and Complete the application form.
- Upload the documents
After filling the application form, you can upload the documents required and select the course that you wish to pursue. Cross-check the all details entered and click on submit button
- Download Application Form
Once you enter the all details for the course and download the application form for future reference.
- Pay the Admission Fee
Now, Pay admission fee and registration fee in online mode by way online payment mode. Note down the reference slip. Also, save and print your application form for future use
Only Indian nationals can apply online. Foreign students can apply in offline. It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save / Print your form for future reference. Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.
Important documents for IGNOU Admission 2023
Before beginning the application process, students should make sure that they have scanned copy of the following documents:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
Students would be required to pay a registration fee of Rs 400 along with the application form.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online:
- If you are a first-time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of the programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details. Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button. Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e., you are an existing user click the “Log in” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have above mentioned documents.
- Fee can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules
- Steps for filling Online form:
- Click on the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the “Log in” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details:-
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” checkbox.
- For those with the qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals).
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:-
Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking: If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
Payment by ATM Card (PNB)
- Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
IGNOU is the largest Open University in India and offers students a chance to pursue courses through distance mode. There are 21 schools through which IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses.
From this academic year onwards, IGNOU has also launched a new academic programme called MA (Journalism & Mass Communication), in Open and Distance Learning mode. The minimum duration of the course is two years and the maximum duration is five years. There is no age limit for the course.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|