How to apply for UPSC ESE Engineering Service Exam: The notification for Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2020 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on September 25, 2020, on its official website – upsc.gov.in. The UPSC has released the ESE 2020 notification on its official website i.e., upsc.gov.in. The online application process, which started from September 25 to continue to October 15, 2019, till 6 pm.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Important Dates
Online Application starts: September 25
Last date to apply online: October 15 till 06:00 PM
The UPSC ESE 2020 examination will be held in January.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 Fee Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee online through SBI Net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
According to the notification, there are approximately 581 vacancies in various central government departments like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, and telecommunication engineering categories.
ESE Exam in 3 stages:
The examination for ESE would be conducted in three stages –
State I: Preliminary Exam,
Stage II: Main Exam and
Stage III: The personality test.
UPSC ESE 2020 NotificationApplication Fee:
1. Gen/OBC: Rs 200
2. SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to apply for UPSC ESE Engineering Service Exam:
- Log on to the official website: http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself for stage I and then stage II
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in the “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details