The notification for Engineering Services Examination, UPSC ESE 2024 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission on its official website upsc.gov.in.
Candidates who are interested in can check details and submit UPSC ESE Online application 2024 on its official web portal with required date on before deadline.
Union Public Service Commission has started the online application process for receiving the online applications from the eligible and interested candidates as per the UPSC ESE Schedule 2022 for appearing the UPSC Engineering Services Examination.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Fee Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee online through SBI Net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
According to the notification, there are approximately 247 vacancies in various central government departments like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, and telecommunication engineering categories.
|Name of the exam||UPSC ESE Registration 2024|
|Title||Submit the UPSE ESE Online Application 2024|
|Subject||UPSC has enabled Engineering Services Exam Registration|
|Last Date To Apply||26-09-2023|
ESE Exam in 3 stages
The examination for ESE would be conducted in three stages
- State I: Preliminary Exam,
- Stage II: Main Exam and
- Stage III: The personality test.
UPSC ESE Application Fee: (a). Gen/OBC: Rs.200 and (2). SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to submit the UPSC ESE Online Application 2024?
Union Public Service Commission has released the registration link for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (UPSC ESE) examination.
Candidates can find their online application form link on the official website. upsc.gov.in. To submit the online application for candidates can fallow the below given simple steps.
- Candidates need to visit the official website: upsc.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on Apply online link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on UPSC ESE link available on the home page.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the details.
- Make the payment of application fees. Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- If needed candidates can also keep a hard copy of the same for further need.