The notification for Engineering Services Examination, UPSC ESE 2022 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission on its official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in can check details and submit UPSC ESE Online application 2021 on its official web portal with required date on before deadline.
Union Public Service Commission has started the online application process for receiving the online applications from the eligible and interested candidates as per the UPSC ESE Schedule 2022 for appearing the UPSC Engineering Services Examination.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Fee Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee online through SBI Net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
According to the notification, there are approximately 247 vacancies in various central government departments like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics, and telecommunication engineering categories.
|Name of the exam||UPSC ESE Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the UPSE ESE Online Application 2021|
|Subject||UPSC has enabled Engineering Services Exam Registration|
|Last Date To Apply||12-10-2021|
ESE Exam in 3 stages: The examination for ESE would be conducted in three stages –
State I: Preliminary Exam,
Stage II: Main Exam and
Stage III: The personality test.
UPSC ESE Application Fee: (a). Gen/OBC: Rs.200 and (2). SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to apply for UPSC Engineering Service Exam:
- Log on to the official website: http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself for stage I and then stage II
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in the “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.