SBI clerk prelims admit cards /hall ticket 2020 download from the official web portal https://bank.sbi/web/careers. State Bank of India (SBI)’s Central Recruitment & Promotion Department has notified new dates for the recruitment process of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) or Clerks in Clerical Cadre in the bank.
Further to the SBI clerks recruitment advertisement regarding the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical cadre in SBI, the bank has now informed that the Preliminary Examination scheduled to be held tentatively in the month of June
SBI Clerk admit card for Junior Associated prelims exams has been released. State Bank of India or SBI admit cards are available online on the official website, sbi.co.in. The candidates who have successfully completed their registration process for the recruitment can download their SBI Clerks prelims Admit Cards 2020 (hall tickets) from the official website now.
Candidates would be able to download their call letters till June 23, 2019. State Bank of India had notified a total of 8653 vacancies in the Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre post. The preliminary exam will be held in June. Admit cards for the preliminary exam will be issued online in the first week of June.
How to download SBI Clerks Prelims Admit Cards 2020:
Follow the step given here to download your SBI admit card for Clerk prelims exam:
- Go to SBI website: www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- In the latest notification section, look for ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates’.
- Click on the ‘Download Preliminary exam Call letter’ link (you will be directed to a third party link hosted by IBPS).
- Enter the required details.
- Submit and take a print out of your call letter.
After downloading the call letter make sure to check all the details mentioned. The preliminary examination will be conducted in computer-based mode. The preliminary test is qualifying in nature and those who qualify will have to appear for the main examination which is phase 2 of the selection process.
The Preliminary examination will be objective in nature and will carry 100 marks in total. There will be 100 questions carrying one mark each. There will be three sections in total in the question paper. The English Comprehension section will have 30 questions while Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability will have 35 questions each.
In the prelims, there will be no sectional or aggregate cut off. However, each of the section will have separate timing. There will be negative marking as well. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark assigned to the question will be deducted.
Candidates who qualify the prelims will be eligible to appear for the main exam, which is scheduled to be held in August. The Bank will select candidates approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies for the main exam.
The selection process for SBI clerk post:
Candidates will have to take an online preliminary exam and the main exam followed by the local language test. The preliminary exam will be of one-hour duration, carrying 100 marks and divided into three sections: English language (30 marks), numerical ability (35 marks) and reasoning ability (35 marks). Candidates will get 20 minutes for each section.
The preliminary exam is of qualifying nature. The number of candidates selected for the main exam will be approximately 10 times the number of vacancy in that category.
The two-hour main exam will carry 200 marks and will be divided into four sections: General and financial awareness (50 marks) General English (40 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks) and reasoning ability and computer aptitude (60 marks).
Candidates will get 35 minutes each for general and financial awareness and general English and 45 minutes each for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability section. Marks obtained in the main exam will only be considered for making the provisional selection list. Candidates, who produce the necessary certificate proving they studied the specified local language, will not have to undergo the language test otherwise compulsory for others.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and latest updates. More details of this recruitment can be found at sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk preliminary exam Exam pattern
SBI will conduct preliminary examination for recruitment to the Junior Associates (Customer support and sales) post on February 22, 29, March 1 and 8, 2020. SBI had released the admit card for the SBI Clerks preliminary examination on February 11, 2020. Candidates who are appearing for SBI Clerk preliminary examination can check the preliminary exam pattern and instructions here.
The SBI Clerk preliminary examination will be conducted online mode which will consist of objective tests for 100 marks. The duration of the SBI clerk preliminary exam would be 1 hour including 3 sections as follows.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Candidates should note that each test will have separate timing as given above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers marked in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
- No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual tests/for the aggregate score.
- The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be shortlisted for the main examination.
- Reach the examination hall at the time given in the admit card. Candidates who come late will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Affix a copy of your recent passport size photograph in the space given for it in the admit card and bring it with you along with photo identity proof in original and a photocopy when you come to the venue for the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculator, watch, cell phones, books, slide rulers, notebooks or written notes.
- Candidates should not leave their seat unless they are allowed.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details