How to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2020 Recruitment. State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from experienced candidates for recruitment to Specialist Cadre Officer posts. The Central Recruitment & Promotion Department of SBI has released the official notification on the website sbi.co.in.
The online registration portal for the recruitment will be open. A total of posts are available for recruitment for Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager (Law) and Deputy Manager (Law) posts. Except for Deputy Manager post, there will be no written test for other posts.
Apart from the basic educational qualification, candidates must have work experience to be eligible for the post. Details of eligibility are available on the website. SBI SO Recruitment 2020 official notification released at sbi.co.in: Check out eligibility criteria, important dates here.
Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 23/06/2020
Closure of Registration of Application: 13/07/2020
This recruitment drive will fill up posts of Specialist Officer in the organization. Candidates can apply for the post through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The application process started on 23.06.2020, and candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience will have to appear for the interview.
The appointment will be contractual. Candidates will be on contract for 5 years that includes a probation period of one year. This is for all the posts. The benefit of reservation under the EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 750/- as application fee if belonging to General/OBC/EWS category and Rs 125/- if belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates can check for more details from the official site of SBI or through official notification of SBI.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the registration date of the application process for a Specialist Officer position. Candidates who still have to apply for the position can easily so that by visiting the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. This recruitment process will fill posts of Specialist Officer in the organization. State Bank of India, SBI has invited candidates to fill up Specialist Cadre Officer posts. Candidates interested for the position can apply for it via the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Shortlisting & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by email only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
10. All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
11. Candidates who had already applied for these positions need not apply afresh, as applications for respective position pursuant to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2018-19/07 dated 22.11.2018 will be considered good for fresh advertisement.
The selection process of SBI SO-2020 will be based on shortlisting and interview for all post. Besides, there will be a Demo Session on a given topic after the interview for the post of Faculty SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)/ SBICB, Hyderabad (Mkt.) & SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking).
Candidates can check the SBI SO-2020 Official Notification here and apply for the positions before the ending date. Those candidates belonging to General and OBC category will have to pay Rs 750/ and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will have to pay Rs 125/-.
SBI to recruit specialist cadre officers: State Bank of India has invited applications for recruitment of specialist cadre officers. The registration process of the recruitment starts soon on its web portal. Candidates can apply for one post only from among the various positions announced. The advertisement is available on the state-run bank’s official website sbi.co.in
Documents to be uploaded
1. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
2. ID Proof (PDF)
3. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
4. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
5. Experience certificates (PDF)
6. Others (PWD certificate, form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.
SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment-2020: How to apply online
- Visit the career page of SBI’s official website at sbi.co.in/careers
- Scan your latest photograph and signature
- Fill in the details including education qualification and upload the required documents online
- Check your application form in the preview section before submitting
- Pay the application fee using internet banking/credit card/debit card etc
Application fees and Intimation Charges (non-refundable) is Rs 600 for general and OBC candidates and intimation charge of Rs 100 for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take a printout of online application for future use.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 for SOs?
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidate is advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including a list of shortlisted/qualified candidates). Call letter/advise, where required will be sent by email only (No hard copy will be sent.). A candidate may apply for more than one post separately under this project, subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria, said the notification.
In order to apply for SBI Recruitment for Deputy Manager, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of State Bank of India Careers
- On the homepage, click on the recruitment link that is scrolling from right to left. The link reads, ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India’
- The list of recruitments will be opened in a new page. Check for the relevant advertisement notification
- Click on Apply Online Link Under ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (Apply Online for Latest Advertisement No.)
- The registration form will be open and fill in the requisite details and attach the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees
- Complete the registration process
Note: There will not be any call letters sent through the post. Candidates must download it once it is released on the website.