State Bank of India, SBI Clerk Result 2021 of prelims exam has been declared on September 21, 2021. The prelims exam for Junior Assistant posts was conducted by the bank in the month of July and August. Candidates who had appeared in prelims exam can check results and download the merit list from the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in.
Candidates qualifying in prelims exam would be able to appear for mains and interview round subsequently. The final selection of the candidates would be made on the basis of their performance in prelims, mains and interview round. Candidates must go through the steps shared below to check their result and prepare accordingly for further exams.
Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result on the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The said recruitment process is being held for junior associates (customer support and sales) post, which is a clerical cadre post in SBI. A total of 8000 vacancies will be filled through this massive recruitment drive of which preliminary exam is the first selection phase. SBI Clerk result will be released on the official careers portal of the SBI Bank i.e sbi.co.in/careers.
This SBI Clerk Prelims exam is a screening exam, for the which the SBI Clerk result is awaited for the main exam. The marks secured in the SBI Clerk main exam will be considered for deciding the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria SBI Clerks Recruitment: Candidates willing to apply for the post should have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before August 31. Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before August 31. Candidates should be not below 20 years of age and not above 28 years
How to check the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021
- Visit the official website, sbi.co.in.
- Click on the given link.
- Enter your registration number and password to check your SBI Clerk prelims result.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
Selection process for SBI Clerks Recruitment:
- The selection process will consist of an on-line test (preliminary and main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary examination
- Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online
- This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 sections
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- No minimum qualifying marks for an individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- The structure of the main examination (online objective type)
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English and Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests
- 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
The State Bank of India would soon release information related to mains exam such as exam date, time, and venue on the official website. A candidate who qualifies mains would also have to appear for a language test or local proficiency test. This exam would be held before interview round. Keep checking the official website and direct link shared above for more updates on mains exam and to download SBI Clerk Result 2021.