How to apply MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test, The Maulana Azad National Urdu University(MANUU) issued the Distance B.Ed Entrance test 2018 for admission into the Distance B.Ed course. Before filling online application, The below documents are required:
1. Scanned Copy of the PHOTO (Valid Types: .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png, Max Size should not exceed 1MB)
2. Scanned Copy of the SIGNATURE (Valid Types: .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png, Max Size should not exceed 1MB)
3. For SC/ST: Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate(Valid Types: .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png/.pdf, Max Size should not exceed 2MB)
4. For PWD: Scanned Copy of PWD Certificate(Valid Types: .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png/.pdf, Max Size should not exceed 2MB)
5. Valid EMAIL ID, Mobile Number (DND unregistered / Call 1909 from your mobile to STOP DND)
Online Application Submission: B.Ed(DM) program admission through Entrance Test for which online submission of applications facility is available. The candidates need to pay Rs.500/- fee and fill-up the application form as per the details and procedure prescribed as follows:
Please check the eligibility criteria for the programs (may refer Prospectus) before applying.
How to pay application fee: After filling the basic information online, a challan will be generated, take a printout of the challan and pay the prescribed fee (printed on challan) at any branch of State Bank of India. The scanned copy of challan with details of fee and journal number needs to be attached as a soft copy while completing the application form online.
How to Apply: Application form has to be submitted online. Last date for submission of the online application form(see at the website). Before applying online, please be ready with a soft copy of the photograph of the applicant (a scanned digital image), scanned signature, scanned receipt of the fee paid through challan and a relevant certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category and PWD.
Online filling up of the form: After filling the online application form, the computer will generate an application number (User name) and password. Follow the instructions generated from the computer.
How to fill up the information on the OMR response sheet:
1. Write your complete enrolment no. in 10 digits. Also write your correct name, address and other necessary information in the space provided. For ex: The hall ticket number will be filled like this: Enrolment Number: 1006035461.
2. Candidates should mention their category by darkening the circles given for the different reserved categories. Forex: the candidate belonging to the OBC category will darken the circle like this. (Specimen form is mentioned here side by side ) Candidates should note that the category they claim in the application form should be mentioned in the OMR sheet.
If there is a discrepancy in the candidate’s category in the application form and the OMR, such a candidate’s admission will be canceled at any time and the candidate will be considered responsible for it.
3. Ensure that the Invigilator in your examination hall also puts his/her signature with the date on the OMR response sheet at the space provided.
4. You should use only blue or black ball pen only to mark the answers to the questions on the OMR response sheet.
5. Do not make any markings on the response sheet.
6. Write correct information in numerical digits in Enrolment No. and Exam Center Code columns.
7. Each question is followed by four probable answers which are numbered 1, 2, 3 & 4. You should select and show only one answer to each question considered by you as the most appropriate or the correct answer. Select the most appropriate answer. Then by using a blue or black ball pen mark the correct answer number against the serial number of the question.
8. If you wish to change your answer, erase completely the already darkened rectangle by using a good quality eraser and then blacken the rectangle bearing your revised answer number. If an incorrect answer is not erased completely, smudges will be left on the erased rectangle and questions will be read as having two answers by the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) and will be ignored for giving any credit.
9. No credit will be given if more than one answer is given for one question. Therefore, you should select the most appropriate answer.
10. You should not spend too much time on any one question. If you find any particular question difficult, leave it and go to the next. If you have time left after answering all the questions, you may go back to the unanswered ones.
11. There may be negative marking for wrong answers.
1. No calculators, books, slide-rules, foot-rules, note-books or written notes, etc. will be allowed inside the examination hall.
2. You should follow the instructions given by Centre Superintendent and by Invigilators at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified.
3. Any candidate found copying or receiving or giving assistance in the examination will be disqualified.
4. The test booklet and the OMR response sheet would be supplied to you by the Invigilators. After the exam is over you should hand over the OMR response sheet as well as the test booklet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall. Any candidates who do not return the response sheet and the test booklet will be disqualified and the University may take further action against him/her.
5. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. The reporting time is 1.15 pm. The examination will start at 2.00 pm & will be over at 4.00 pm.
6. All rough work is to be done on the test booklet itself and not on any other paper.
7. Candidates should bring their hall tickets duly affixed with their latest photograph to appear in the test. The hall ticket should be got signed by the Invigilator. In the event of his/her qualifying the Entrance Test, this hall ticket should be submitted to the concerned Admission Incharge with the Programme fee of Rs. 20,000/-
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details