MANUU UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D, M.Ed, B.Ed, D.Ed Admissions 2020/ MANUU Admissions for UG, PG, MPhil, PhD, M.Ed, B.Ed, D.Ed Courses 2020. Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad is a Central University has given admission notification in April, 2018 and MANUU invites online applications from the eligible candidates including result awaited candidates for admissions to the following regular mode Urdu Medium Programs for the Academic Year 2020-2020 at University Campuses.
Research Programs through Entrance Test (at Hyderabad Only):
– M. Phil.- Political Science; Islamic Studies;
– Ph.D.- Journalism & Mass Communication; Computer Science; Social Work; Mathematics;
– M.Phil. and Ph. D. – Urdu; English; Hindi; Translation Studies; Arabic; Persian; Women Studies; Public Administration; Education; Management; Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy.
Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Professional Programs (at Hyderabad Only):
Admissions through Merit:
– M.A. in Urdu; English; Hindi; Persian; Arabic; Translation Studies; Women Studies; Public Administration; Political Science; Islamic Studies; History; Economics; Sociology;
– M. Sc.-Mathematics;
– Master of Social Work (MSW) (through merit cum interview); and
– three years Degree programs: B.Sc. (Subjects: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.A. (Languages & Social Sciences)
Admissions through Entrance Test:
– M.A. (MCJ);
– Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. (CS);
– M.Tech. (CS);
– D. El.Ed.
– M. Ed. (at Hyderabad, Srinagar, Darbhanga, Bhopal);
– B. Ed. (at Hyderabad, Srinagar,Darbhanga, Bhopal, Asansol, Aurangabad, Sambhal).
– Polytechnic Courses (at Hyderabad, Benguluru and Darbhanga): Diploma in Civil Engineering; Computer Sc. Engg.; Electronics & Communication Engg; Information Technology(only at Hyderabad).
Paramedical Programs (at Hyderabad only):
Certificate course in Dialysis Technician; Certificate course in Emergency Medical Technician; Diploma in Dialysis Technician; Diploma in Emergency Medical Technician
Part-time / Parallel Programs (at Hyderabad only):
P.G. Diploma Programs in: Functional Urdu; Functional Hindi
Diploma Programs in: Arabic; Arabic Translation; Persian; Tahseen-e-Ghazal
Certificate Programs in: Khush Khati; Amoozish Urdu; Tahseen-e-Ghazal; Proficiency in Arabic.
Duration of the programs:
1. Ph.D.: Min. 2 yrs –Max. 5 yrs
2. M.Phil.: 18 months (3- sem.)
3. B.A./ B.A. Honors / B.Sc.,/ B.Sc., Honors: 3 Years (6 semesters)
4. Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech.(CS): 6 Years
5. M.Tech. (CS): 2 Years
6. M.C.A.: 3 Years
7. M.Ed.: 1 Year
8. All other PG programs: 2 Years
9. B.Ed.: 2 Years
10. D.El.Ed.: 2 Years
11. Polytechnic programs: 3 Years
12. Para-medical programs: 2 Years
13. Part time Certificate and Diploma, PG Diploma courses: 1 Year
The Candidates seeking admission for campus based professional and Post Graduate programs should not exceed the age of 28 years for men and 31 years for women on the last date of admission for the program. University allows age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBCs and 10 years for PWD candidates.
The University provides admissions either on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam or merit in the entrance examination/interview conducted by the University. In case of MSW the candidates need to face interview for qualification.
Reservation for SC/ST & OBC candidates for admission into various programs will be as per the Government of India rules. Limited hostel facility for boys and girls is available which will be provided subject to vacancy.
Application cum Registration Fee:
a. General Category Candidates Entrance Test Based: Rs. 550.00 and Rs. Merit based: 350.00
b. SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates Entrance Test Based: Rs. 350.00 and Merit based: Rs.250.00
c. Foreign students: Rs. 2500.00
The Prospectus-cum-application forms for Entrance Test-based admissions are available online at manuu.ac.in.
How to Apply:
1. Online Mode: For the programs D.El.Ed., B.Ed., M.Ed., M.B.A., M.Com., M.A. (JMC), Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. (CS), M.Tech. (CS), M.C.A., Polytechnic programs, all M. Phil. and Ph.D. programs only online application cum registration will be available. Online registered applicants need not send hard copy/ printed application to the University.
2. Offline Mode: Offline application/Registration: The candidates can obtain application forms for merit based admissions from the University either from the Sale Counter/Academic Section at University campus, all Regional Centers or can be downloaded from University website from is given below
3. Submission of application forms: Duly filled in applications (for merit based programs) along with prescribed fee, copies of documents should be submitted to the following addresses on or before the last date of submission of application form is given below. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delays.
Documents (scanned) required for filling up the application form:
2. Receipt of Challan as applicable
3. 10th class/equivalent marks sheet
4. Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
5. Proof of caste/category certificate
6. Brief Research proposal for M.Phil. and Ph.D. candidates
Last date for submission of Application forms:
1. Date of Issue of Notification: 24th March 2020
2. Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms
a. Ph.D Programs and Entrance Test Based (Professional/Technical/Vocational) Programs: 10th May, 2020
b. All Merit Based UG/PG (General/Professional) Programs: 30th June , 2020
c. Part-time programs: 9th August, 2020
3. Last Date of Admissions for 2020-20: 24th July 2020
Entrance Exam Dates: 28th, 29th May 2020
for more details are available at MANU Website: Go to Website
Applying link: https://manuucoe.in/regularAdmission/
Extension of last date for applying to Entrance test based admissions for the academic year 2020-2020: The University extended last date for submission of application forms for programs admission based on Entrance test from 1st May to 10th May
MANUU D.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil and Ph.D Entrance Test