MANUU Entrance Test 2020, MANUU D.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D Entrance Tests 2020. Maulana Azad National Urdu University(MANUU) D.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil and Ph.DAdmission 2020-2021 Notification Released in April and The University invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into education courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
Latest Update: University shall conduct entrance tests on September 28, 29 and 30. The entrance test shall be conducted offline in two sessions on all three days.
Education is the fundamental right of every child in our country. The aim of education is to fulfill the basic learning gaps with the active participation of the community. The objective of the School of Education and Training is to prepare teachers for the elementary, secondary and senior secondary schools by training them and to prepare teacher – educators for the teacher training colleges.
Last date for submission of Online Applications 24.08.2020 Admissions through Entrance Test
Last date for submission of Online Applications 30.09.2020 Admissions through Merit
|Title||MANUU Entrance Test 2020|
|Subject||MANUU Entrance Test 2020 for D.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil and Ph.D admissions|
|Last Date to apply||a) ET based courses: 24th August, 2020|
b) Merit based courses: 30th September, 2020
Online applications are invited for admission to regular mode Ph.D., Post-Graduate, Undergraduate and Diploma/Certificate programmes offered by the University at its Hyderabad Main Campus and Satellite Campuses, Colleges of Teacher Education (CTEs) and Polytechnics for the Academic year 2020-2021.
Admissions through Entrance Test
- Ph.D Programmes (Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Persian, Translation Studies; Women Studies,
- Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology;
- Education; Journalism & Mass Communication; Management, Commerce, Mathematics, Physics,
- Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science & SEIP).
- PG Programmes: MBA; MCA; M. Tech. (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
- UG Programmes: B.Ed. and B. Tech. (Computer Science).
- Professional Diplomas: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); Polytechnic-Diploma
- in Engineering-Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information
- Technology, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics.
Admissions through Merit
- Post Graduate Programmes: Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic, Translation Studies, Persian; Women
- Studies, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History,
- Economics, Sociology; Journalism And Mass Communication; M.Com; and M.Sc. (Mathematics).
- Under Graduate Programmes: B.A., B.A. (Hons) – JMC, B.Com., B.Sc.(Mathematics, Physics,
- Chemistry–MPC),B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences–M.P.CS) & B.Sc. (Life Sciences-ZBC)
- Bridge Courses for students passed out from Madrasa for admission in Under Graduate(B.Com./B.Sc.)
- and Polytechnic programmes.
- Bachelor of Vocational courses: Medical Imaging Technology (MIT) & Medical Laboratory Technology
- Lateral Entry: into B. Tech. and Polytechnics.
- PG Diploma and Diploma Programmes: P.G.in Retail Management.
- Part-time Diploma Programmes in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies, Tahseen-eGhazal & Certificate Course in Urdu
- The applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject or as a medium in 10th/10+2 or equivalent Madrasa Courses with
- Urdu as medium of Instruction. All programmes are offered in Urdu medium.
- Admissions for all programmes are offered at MANUU Campus, Hyderabad, unless otherwise mentioned.
PROGRAMMES AT OTHER CAMPUSES:
- Lucknow Campus: B.A; MA and Ph.D in Urdu, Persian, English and Arabic
- Srinagar Campus: MA in Economics, Islamic Studies, Urdu and English; Ph.D in Urdu, English, Islamic Studies,
- Colleges of Teacher Education at Bhopal (MP), Darbhanga (Bihar) – B.Ed., M.Ed. and PhD in Education
- Colleges of Teacher Education at Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (MS), Sambhal (UP), Nuh (Haryana) and Bidar (KS) – B.Ed
Polytechnic Engineering Diplomas:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering,
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (at Darbhanga, Bihar and Bengaluru, KS); Diploma in
- Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, (at
- Kadapa, AP); Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and
- Electronics Engineering (at Cuttack, Odisha).
- Applications are accepted Online only. The e-prospectus and Online application forms shall be available on the University website from 13th May 2020 onwards till the last date of submission. For further details or any clarifications, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS candidates for admission into various programmes will be as per the Government of India norms. Limited hostel accommodation is available May 13, 2020
The network of Colleges of Teacher Education is spread across the country, supported with a research department at main campus in Hyderabad, in order to promote quality teacher education with proper value orientation. It works closely with the Urdu speaking milieu and evolves strategies to empower them by imparting qualitative and modern education at affordable cost.
The School aims at imparting quality education through Urdu medium at different levels of teacher education including Doctoral programs. It provides logistic support for promoting excellence, innovative techniques and approaches, the teaching skill up-gradation providing pedagogical training to the prospective teachers and to produce competent and committed teachers and leaders for the nation.
The School offers Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Master of Education (M.Ed.), M.Phil. and Ph.D programs through Urdu medium in the Department of Education and Training at MANUU Headquarters.
B.Ed. course is also offered in its six constituent Colleges of Teacher Education located at Drabhanga (Bihar), Bhopal (MP), Srinagar (J & K), Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (MS) and Sambal (UP). Further M.Ed. course is also offered at Colleges of Teacher Education at Srinagar (J & K), Bhopal (MP), and Drabhanga (Bihar).
The research focus of the Department is on Teacher Education, Minorities Education, Madarsa Education, Distance Education, Inclusive Education, Environmental Education, Technology in Education, and Comparative Education.
Application cum Registration Fee:
Entrance Test Based
Application cum Registration Fee
General Category Candidates Rs. 550.00
SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women
Candidates Rs. 350.00
Foreign students Rs. 2500.00
Application cum Registration Fee
General Category Candidates: Rs. 350.00
SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women
Foreign students Rs. 2500.00
A. D.Ed Course:
1. D.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) at Dept. of Education & Training, University Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana
B. B.Ed Course:
1. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) at Dept. of Education & Training, University Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana
2. B.Ed. at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Srinagar, J& K
3. B.Ed. at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Darbhanga, Bihar
4. B.Ed. at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Bhopal, MP
5. B.Ed. at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Asansol, West Bengal
6. B.Ed. at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Sambhal, UP
7. B.Ed. at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
C. M.Ed Course
1. M.Ed.at Dept. of Education & Training, University Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana
2. M.Ed.at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Srinagar,J& K
3. M.Ed.at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Darbhanga,Bihar
4. M.Ed.at MANUU College of Teacher Education, Bhopal, MP
D. M.Phil and Ph.D Course:
1. M. Phil. (Education) at Dept. of Education & Training, University Campus, Hyderabad
2. Ph.D. (Education) at Dept. of Education & Training, University Campus, Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for MANUU Entrance Test 2020
A. For D.Ed Course: The Candidates with not less than 50% marks in Senior Secondary School / Intermediate /10+2 (except Vocational Programs).
The candidate should have studied Urdu at 10th or 10+2 level.
B. For B.Ed Course: The Candidates with not less than 50% marks in B.A/B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com. from any recognized University
The candidate should have studied Urdu at 10th or 10+2 or at Graduation level.
a). Sciences and Mathematics (35%)
b). Social Studies (35%)
c) Languages (30%)
C. For M.Ed Course:
Candidates with not less than 50% marks in B.Ed. from a recognized University.
Candidate should have studied Urdu at 10th or 10+2 or at Graduation level.
D. For M.Phil and Ph.D:
Candidates should have a M.Ed. Degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks and the essential qualifications as prescribed at para 21 (i, ii) of the general guidelines
1. Candidates who have appeared at B.Ed./Degree/Intermediate Final year and are awaiting for their results are also eligible to write the Entrance Test for M.Ed./B.Ed/D.El.Ed. respectively, However they have to produce their mark sheets and Provisional certificate at the time of counselling.
2. There shall be a relaxation of 5 % marks in favour of SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates in the qualifying examination.
3. The admission committee will examine the eligibility criteria of candidates who are not covered above. However, the decision of the admission committee will be final in all the admission related matters.
4. At the time of counselling all original certificates and other relevant documents will be verified.
5. An applicant seeking admission into Ph.D. should take leave for a period of minimum of two years if working and if not working should give an undertaking to the effect that he / she is not working.
6. Candidates with the following qualifications are not eligible for admission in to B.Ed. Program: BDS/MBBS/B.Arch/B.V.Sc./BHMS/BUMS/BAMS and 5 years integrated law graduates.
The Candidates seeking admission for campus based professional and Post Graduate programs should not exceed the age of 28 years for men and 31 years for women on the last date of admission for the program. University allows age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBCs and 10 years for PWD candidates.
How to Apply for MANUU Entrance Test 2020
How to pay application fee: After filling the basic information online, a challan will be generated, take printout of the challan and pay the prescribed fee (printed on challan) at any branch of State Bank of India. The scanned copy of challan with details of fee and journal number need to be attached as soft copy while completing the application form online.
Online Application submission:
D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil., Ph.D. programs admission is through Entrance Test for which online submission of applications facility is available. The candidates need to pay Rs.500/- fee (Rs.300/- for SC/ST) and fill-up the application form as per the details and procedure prescribed as follows:
1. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one program need to apply separately for each program.
2. Please check the eligibility criteria for the programs (may refer Prospectus 2017-18) before applying.
3. Those completing their final examinations in qualifying examinations by June 2014 can also apply.
4. Before applying online, please be ready with soft copy of the photograph of the applicant (a scanned digital image), scanned signature, scanned receipt of fee paid through challan and relevant certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category and PWD.
5. Online filling up of the form: After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number (User name) and password. Follow the instructions generated from the computer. M.Phil and Ph.D candidates need to upload the research proposal in soft format with the application form.
Date of Issue of Notification: 13.05.2020
Last Date of Admissions for 2020-21: 24.08.2020 for Entrance Test
Last Date of Admissions for 2020-21: 30.09.2020 for Merit Based
ET BASED PROGRAMMES:
PhD Programs- Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms: 24.08.2020
Entrance Test Based (Professional/Technical/Vocational) Programs- Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms: 24.08.2020
Form open for Editing for ET based program * –
Issue of Admit Card for ET based program: Notified Soon
MERIT BASED PROGRAMMES:
All Merit-Based UG/PG (General/Professional) Programs
Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms: 30.09.2020
Form open for Editing for MERIT based program * –
Part-time programs- Last date for Submission of filled-in Application Forms: 30.09.2020
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details