MANUU ET Hall Ticket 2020 download for Entrance Tests from www.manuu.ac.in. MANUU Examination Branch is going to Conduct Entrance Tests 2023 in September month. Entrance Tests of Maulana Azad National Urdu University will be held on 28th, 29th and 30th September 2023.
The MANUU Entrance Tests would be conducted Offline mode in two sessions (FN/AN) on all the three days. For details, the candidates may visit the University Website.
MANUU Entrance Tests hall tickets are available on the University website. These entrance examination would be conducted by Maulana Azad National Urdu University for admission to regular courses for the academic year 2022-23.
MANUU ET Hall Tickets 2023 – Details
|Name Of The Admit Card||MANUU ET Hall Tickets 2023|
|Conducting Agency Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University|
|Title||Download MANUU ET Hall Ticket|
|Subject||MANUU would release Hall Ticket for Entrance Test|
|Admit Card frequency||Once|
|Admit Card Level||National Level|
|Abbreviation||MANUU ET Hall Ticket|
|Full-Form||MANUU Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||23 Sep|
|Exam Date||from 1st to 6th September|
|Announcement of Results||28th, 29th and 30th September|
- The entrance exams will be held in two sessions on the 28th, 29th and 30th of September month.
- The first session will be held from 9.30 am to 11.30 am,
- The second session will be held from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
Candidate must submit a copy of ‘No Covid Self Declaration’ at the examination center where the entrance test is written. For more details and exam schedule visit the varsity website manuu.edu.in
MANUU Entrance Test Schedule 2020
|Course and Subject||Date|
Urdu/ English/ Hindi/ Arabic/ Persian/ Public Administration/ ACSSEIP/Mass Communication & Journalism
|M. Tech/D.EI.Ed.||28.09.2020 FN|
Education/ Islamic Studies / Social Work/ History/ Economics
Management/ Sociology/ Political Science/ Translation Studies
|B. Tech/ MBA/B.Ed.Biological Sciences, B.Ed.Physical Sciences||29.09.2020 FN|
Computer Science/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology
|Diploma in Engineering ( Polytechnic)||29.09.2020 AN|
|B.Ed ( Social Studies) , B.Ed. Mathematics||30.09.2020 FN|
|B.Ed (Urdu), Ph.D. (Women Studies)||30.09.2020 AN|
Exam Centers: Asansol (WB), Aurangabad (MS), Azamgarh (UP), Bengaluru (KS), Bhopal (MP), Bidar (KS), Cuttack (Odisha), Darbhanga (Bihar), Delhi (NCR), Hyderabad (TS), Kadapa (AP), Kishanganj (Bihar), Lucknow (UP), Patna (Bihar), Sambal (UP), Srinagar (J & K).
How to download MANU EET Hall Ticket 2023
- Visit the official site of MANU at http://manuu.edu.in/
- Click on MANU EET Hall Ticket 2023 link available on the official home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and date of birth along with the mobile number and login.
- Your Hall Ticket would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the Hall Ticket and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from University website from 22nd September.
- Sessions: (FN) Forenoon: 09.30 am – 11.30 am & (AN) Afternoon: 02.30pm -04.30 pm.
- Every Candidate has to mandatorily submit a copy of -No-COVID Self Declaration- in the format available on the website at the ET Examination centre.