How to Apply for SBI PO 2021 Recruitment. State Bank of India, SBI has released the recruitment notification for this year’s Probationary Officers POs Exam. The notification is now available on the official website sbi.co.in. The candidates interested in applying for SBI PO 2020 recruitment process are required to fill the online application form.
The online application process would be available as per the schedule. Check the important dates, eligibility, details of the SBI PO vacancy for 2021 and how to apply online here. Please note that the official notification is now available on sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 online application process has begun today on the official website of State Bank of India – sbi.co.in. SBI aims to recruit 2000 candidates for the post of Probationary Officer.
The application window will be open till 05/10/2021; thereby candidates interested to launch their banking career with India’s largest money lender must apply online on or before the due date.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2021 (Probationary Officers)
Candidates interested in applying for SBI PO 2020 are required to fill the online application form. The forms are available on the official website. Direct Link to the same is also provided here.
Candidates would be required to pay a fee of Rs.750/- (for general category) and nil amount for reserved category. Also, candidates would be required to upload their signature and photograph.
These details are provided on the official notification available. Candidates interested in applying are advised to please go through the official notification carefully before filling the online application form. In order to apply, interested candidates can click on the Online Application Form for SBI PO 2020. A new window would open.
Candidates are required to register online on the page and provide the information. Please remember, the application would be considered complete once the fee is deposited. Also, candidates can only fill the online application and are required to pay the fee through online mode. The fee would not be accepted through challan.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Follow these steps to apply for the vacancies. Anyone with a graduation degree from a recognized university or board in India can apply for the SBI PO vacancy.
Candidates in the final year/semester of their degree program can also apply. Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO vacancy through the following steps:
- Visit the official website – https://sbi.co.in/careers/
- Under Latest Announcements, click on Apply online given below ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12)
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ to register yourself
- Log in with your registration credentials and apply online
- Enter the required details correctly such as your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future use
- Pay the application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
After the successful completion of the payment process, take a printout of the completed application form and keep it for future use. How to Apply for SBI POs Probationary Officers
SBI PO Recruitment Application Fee:
General/OBC – Rs.750/-
SC/ST/PWD – Nil
Payment of fees (Online Mode Only):
i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘careers with us’ link.
iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv)After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
v) The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
vii) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
viii) There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at a later stage.
SBI PO Recruitment: State Bank of India, SBI has invited candidates to fill up Probationary Officer posts in the organization. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this job opportunity can easily apply for the post through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- A total of 2000 posts of Probationary Officers will be filled up in the organization.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues across centers in India. Candidates who will be selected through the selection process are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The starting basic pay is Rs.27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The total compensation per annum on the CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and a maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 05/10/2021
- Closure of registration of application: 25/10/2021
- Closure for editing application details: 25/10/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 09/11/2021
- Online Fee Payment: 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021
SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and a Graduate (in any stream) from a recognized university.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply for the PO recruitment provided they are able to ‘produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2021’.
- Candidates must read through the official notification to understand the job requirement in detail.
- Age Limit: Applicants must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2021. Age relaxation rules apply as per current norms.
SBI PO Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be eligible to receive basic pay of Rs.27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 and will be placed in the Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Candidates will be eligible to receive DA, HRA and other benefits as decided by the bank from time to time. The Overall CTC of selected candidates will vary from Rs.8.20 lakhs to Rs.13.08 lakhs per annum, depending on the city of posting.
SBI PO Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done in three stages viz Preliminary exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment
|Link||Apply From Here|
|SBI PO Advertisement||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI Career||SBI Career|
Are you looking for Government Jobs – List of Recruitment Exams