SBI PO prelims was held on June 8, 9, 15 and 16. This was the first phase for selection to 2000 probationary officer (PO) posts. The results will be declared in the first week of July and week after the SBI PO prelims result, admit cards for the main exam will be released. With a week left for the SBI PO prelims result to be announced and a month left for the main exam, candidates should know about the exam pattern.
The three-tier selection process consists of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be conducted online, followed by Interview.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
Candidates must pass each exam to get shortlisted and progress to the next stage. Final selection will be based on merit.
1. SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary: 8th and 9th June 2020
2. Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 29th June 2020
3. Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam 2nd week of July 2020
4. SBI PO Exam Date – Mains: 20th July 2020
5. Result of Online Examination – Main: 3rd week of August 2020
6. Download Call Letter for Personal Interview: 4th week of August 2020
7. Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 19, 2020
8. Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2020
There are a total of 2000 vacancies including 300 for SC, 150 for ST, 540 for OBC, 200 for EWS and 810 for general category candidates.
The starting basic pay is 27,620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The official will also be eligible for DA, HRA/ Lease rental, CCA, Medical and other allowances and perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and a maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO main exam will be the second phase of the selection process and will be followed by the group discussion and interview. Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be short listed for SBI PO main exam. The marks obtained in the main exam and interview will be considered for the merit list. The prelims is a screening exam for selection to main exam.
The SBI PO main exam will consist of 200 marks (objective type) and 50 marks (descriptive test). Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the descriptive test by typing on the computer. The exam will comprise questions from reasoning and computer aptitude, data analysis and interpretation, general/ economy/ banking awareness and English language.
“Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Group Exercises & Interview scores of candidate (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks,” reads the exam notice. After the main examination, as part of SBI PO recruitment, the interview and group exercise process will be done as per the schedule. The interview admit cards will be released in 4th week of August 2020.
SO POs Recruitment Schedule:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 02.04.2020 to 22.04.2020
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 02.04.2020 to 22.04.2020
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2020 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2020
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2020
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20.07.2020
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2020
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2020
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview September 2020
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2020
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of May 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 4th week of May 2020
SBI PO Prelims Results: The State Bank of India is expected to release SBI PO 2020 prelims result next week. SBI PO preliminary result will be released online at the official website. The preliminary examination was conducted on June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020 at various centers across the country. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check result at sbi.co.in. As per the notice, the SBI PO prelims result 2020 will be announced in the first week of July.
How to Check the SBI PO Prelims Result 2020:
SBI PO Prelims Result 2020 Declared @ Sbi.co.in; Check Now
Follow these steps to check your SBI PO 2020 results:
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India, sbi.co.in
- Go to the Latest Announcement tab from home page.
- There, go to Probationary Officers recruitment link.
- Click on the results link provided there.
- Check for your registration number in the pdf.
For more latest updates, please visit the official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
SBI PO Main Exam 2020 :
SBI PO Main 2020 admit card will be released in the second week of July 2020. The main examination will be conducted on July 20. The result of the main examination will be released in the third week of August 2020. The group exercises and interview will be held in September 2020, and the results will be declared in the second week of October.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details