State Bank of India, SBI will release the SBI PO Main Exam admit cards 2022 soon on its official website. The main examination is scheduled to be conducted on July 20. As per the timelines followed by the bank, it is expected that the SBI PO Main Exam admit cards would be released by July 2nd week. SBI is likely to release the admit cards by July 8. Admit cards would be released on sbi.co.in/careers.
Selection procedure of SBI PO Recruitment:
All the candidates need to appear for examination in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise followed by interview round.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase III: Interview
The recruitment process consists of three round. The prelims round, the mains round and the interview round. In order to reach the mains round, candidates have to clear the prelims round. The candidates who clear the mains rounds will then be called for the interview round. A short list of the successful interview round candidates will be selected for the PO post.
Phase-I: SBI PO Preliminary exam:
- The paper will consist of objective type questions
- It will be an online test of 100 marks and the duration of the same will be one hour.
- It will consist of the following three sections:
- English language: 30 questions (20 minutes)
- Quantitative aptitude: 35 questions (20 minutes)
- Reasoning ability: 35 questions (20 minutes)
Phase-II: SBI PO Main exam: The exam will consist of an objective test of 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.
Objective test: The duration of the test will be three hours. Questions will be framed from the following four sections:
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: 45 questions (60 minutes)
Data Analysis and Interpretation: 35 questions (45 minutes)
General/ Economy/Banking Awareness: 40 questions (35 minutes)
English Language: 35 questions (40 minutes)
Descriptive test: The duration of the test will be 30 minutes. It will have two questions for 50 marks will be a test of English language (letter writing and essay).
Note: One-fourth marks will be deducted for wrong answers in both prelims and mains.
|Name of the admit card||SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download the SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||State Bank of India released the SBI Probationary Officer Mains Admit Card 2022|
How to download SBI PO Mains admit card 2022?
State Bank of India would release the SBI PO mains admit card for the Probationary Officers main examination on its official website, https://sbi.co.in/. Candidates, who have qualified in the preliminary examination will be able to appear the SBI PO recruitment examination. So, they can check details and download their admit cards at the candidate login up to deadline.
- Visit the sbi.co.in Website
Candidates who have registered the PO recruitment examination, ca visit the SBI official site, sbi.co.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Career Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Career Link on the top section of home page. SBI Career web page will be opened.
- Click on SBI PO Page
In this career web page, See the “SBI latest announcements” section. Click on the SBI PO page link.
- Click on the Admit Card Link
Once you reach the SBI PO web page and click on the admit card link.
- Enter Login Details
After clicking on the link, a new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and password and click on login.
- Download admit card
After entering login details and click on the submit button, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card:
- The admit card for SBI PO main exam will be available for candidates to download
- The main exam will comprise of 155 objective type questions along with a descriptive paper
- The objective type will carry a total of 200 marks covering questions from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English Language
- Total time duration of the exam is 3 hours (for objective and descriptive test together); however each section will have separate timing
- Descriptive paper will be of 50 marks and will be evaluated for those who qualify the objective test
- There will be penalty for wrong answer and the rules are same that of the preliminary exam
- Unlike preliminary exam, centres for SBI PO main exam will be limited in number
- SBI POs Main exam Admit cards/ Call letters download, Main exam will be conducted and result will be declared as per its schedule.
Steps to download SBI PO Main Exam admit card?
- Go to the official website sbi.co.in/careers.
- On the home page, scroll to the recent recruitments section and navigate to the Recruitment of Probationary Officers section.
- On the drop down the link for admit card would be activated once released.
- Click on the link to go to another window.
- On the new window, enter your registration number and date of birth to access your account and download the admit card.
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference
SBI PO Prelims were conducted on June 8, 9, 15 and 16. The result for the preliminary examination has been released and is now available on the official website sbi.co.in/careers. Candidates who have qualified are required to now download the call letters or admit cards for the SBI PO Mains 2020. The examination centre information would be available on the admit card. Please note that the examination centre of the preliminary examination may or may not be the same as that of mains examination.
Also, candidates are required to carry their identity card along with the admit cards to the examination centres. Instructions regarding what is allowed and what is not allowed would be available on the admit card.