How to download Police Constable Answer key and Raise Objections at TSLPRB Website. TSLPRB Keys 2020 for the TS Police Constable PWT Examination conducted on September 30 has been released on tslprb.in. Check instructions and answer key on the link provided here.
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, TSLPRB has released the answer keys for the Police Constable Preliminary Written Test, PWT examination conducted on September 30. The TS Police Constable Answer Key 2020 is now available on the official website. The direct link to TSLPRB Key 2020 is provided below. The instructions to raise objections are provided below.
Candidates to please note that the answer keys were released on tslprb.in. The candidates who have appeared for the TS Police Constable PWT 2020 on September 30, 2020, are required to go through the same. In case of any objections to the answer keys, the candidates can raise the same online on the official website login window. The last date to submit objections is October 8, 2020, Till 5 pm.
|PWT Exam Held on||30-9-2020|
|Answer Key Released on||05-10-2020 (Not Official)|
Police Constable PWT Exam held on: September 30, 2020
Police Constable Preliminary Key Released on 05-10-2020
The last date to submit objections is October 8, 2020
Instructions on how to Download TSLPRB Police Constable Answer Key and raise objections
How to download Police Constable Answer Key:
1. Go to the official website tslprb.in.
2. On the home page, click on the PWT Answer Key 2020 link-activated under SCT PC Civil/ or Equivalent.
Step To raise objections,
1. Click on Login on the home page to go to your account.
2. The web template to raise objections is provided in your individual accounts.
3. Enter your Hall Ticket Number,
4. Select the Question Paper Booklet Code, Question Number, Choice given in PWT Answer Key, Answer Suggested by Candidates (yourself) and enter the explanation.
5. Candidates are required to upload supporting documents in pdf/jpeg format as attachments.
Please note that for each question, candidates are required to fill the separate form.
Also, objection without sufficient information would be rejected. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the account as well and scan the documents they wish to attach. The window to raise objections would be open only till 5 pm on October 8, 2020.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details