KVS Admission Online Application Form 2021 or KVS Admission Registration Form will be released on its KVS Onlien Admission website by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. In 2020, The Online Registration form had been launched by Hon’ble HRD Minister, Government of India. KV Shaala Darpan is an e-Governance platform for all Kendriya Vidyalayas in the country.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS had released the sample forms for admissions of Class 2 to class 11 on kvsangathan.nic.in. The class 2- 11 sample admission forms are now available on the website and the students can check them by following the steps shared below. It aims to improve quality of learning, the efficiency of school administration, governance of schools & service delivery to key stakeholders namely, students, parents, teachers, community and schools.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS has started the online admission process for admissions to various KVs in the country. The admission process would be open from 01-04-2021 to 17-04-2021. Interested parents who wish to send their wards to Kendriya Vidhyalaya’s are required to fill the online application forms on the portal https://kvs.gov.in/. Guidelines for admissions and steps on how to apply are provided here.
The candidates must note that admissions to class 11 would begin after the seats of class 10 are filled in the schools. The last date for admissions to all classes including class11th is September 15, 2020, as per the calendar available on the website kvsangathan.nic.in.
How to check class 2-11 sample registration form
- The candidates need to visit the official website of KVS, kvsangathan.nic.in
- Go to the link that reads Admissions on the homepage under the academic dropdown
- Once you are redirected to a new page check the latest section to find Registration form sample for class 2nd, 11th and options forms of class 11.
- Check the form and fill the details
- The forms have to be submitted in offline mode
KVS Admission Guidelines for admission for Class 1 in KVs across India: (a) Age limit: Students ought to be 5 years of age as on March 31, for admission to Class 1. Students born on April 1 would also be considered for admission. As for the priority, please note that different category children get different priority based on the fact if the KV you are applying to falls under Civil or Defence sector or PSU’s/ Institute of Higher Learning. The complete list of priority is available under the KVS Admission Guidelines here.
HOW TO APPLY: KVS would begin the KVS Admissions 2020 process from today that is July 20, 2020, onwards on the official site at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Parents can apply for their ward’s Class 1 admissions for the academic year 2021-22 till deadline. Also, the admissions for class 2 and above along with class 11 would begin very soon. Steps to apply for admissions to various classes can be checked below.
How to apply for KVS Admission 2021: All interested are required to fill the application for admission online on the official website. The direct link is provided here for quick reference. Please remember, no offline applications would be accepted by any KV across India. The online portal for accepting applications close on 17-04-2021
- The candidates need to visit the website of KV Sangathan
- Go to the admissions portal link on the homepage
- Read the details and guidelines provided there
- Click on the application link or registration link
- Fill in the details in the application and submit the form
- Keep a copy of the form for future reference
Also, the parents can apply through the Admission Application by downloading it from this link. The parents just need to enter all details of their wards and apply directly.
Documents needed: The parents in order to apply for their children need the list of these documents –
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB)
- A scanned copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB)
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section, EWS
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials are being used in the application
Instructions for filling KVS Online Registration Form: Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
A. General Instructions: Parents should be aware of KVS admission guidelines and shall abide by KVS rules and regulations. If any parent submits wrong information, the application for admission of his / her ward will be rejected and if required legal action may be initiated against him / her.
Parent shall fulfill all the desired conditions and possess all relevant documents to support his / her statements. He / she shall fill up only one form in one school in a shift however can apply in other KVs or second shift of the same KV.
Required Details: keep the following ready in order to ensure smooth and quick filling of the application form:
- a valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
- a valid email address,
- a digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
- a scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
- details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section,
- transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
In case a parent applied for more than one child or applies for different KV & Shift for the same child, the following information, should be same:
- Name of child
- Parents names
- Date of birth
- E-mail id
- Mobile no.
- Residence address
Two steps in submitting an application form
Step 1 – Registering on the portal: On successful registration, you will be assigned a unique Login Code. Please note down your unique Login Code carefully.
Step 2 – Filling and submitting application: The Login Code obtained after registration must be used to login and fill the online application form. You can indicate choice of up to three (3) different Vidyalayas in India, without any preference between Vidyalayas, in a single form. After filling in the application form, it must be submitted by clicking on the Shaala Darpan Application button.
On successful submission, you will be assigned a unique Shaala Darpan Application Submission Code, that is different from the Login Code. You will also be shown a list of original documents to be submitted to a Vidyalaya at the time of admission in case provisional admission is offered by the Vidyalaya. Please note down your Application Submission Code and the list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission carefully.
- Multiple applications will be automatically cancelled by competent authority.
- KVS provides the option of filling up the form again only if the previous submission is cancelled however the option edit will be available till the last date of registration.
- Instructions for filling up the form and all other relevant information is available on the Vidyalaya website.
- Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
- Parent must give a valid e-mail id for correspondence.
- For detail admission guideline login to website http://kvsangathan.nic.in –>Admission Guidelines.
- General and specific instructions are available with download and print option on respective Vidyalaya website. Parent may avail the option, however for submission of application, Apply Online from the website https://darpan.kvs.gov.in (other than special provisions).
- Mere registration will not confer a right to admission.
- For applications under ‘Special Provisions *Single girl child, KVS ward etc.’ parents have to register offline at the concerned Vidyalaya. You may contact the concerned principal directly.
B. Instructions to fill the form: Once the portal is opened, instructions for filling the form will be displayed. It is mandatory for each first-time user to read these instructions before registering and filling the form. Once a first-time user reads and clicks on the declaration checkbox (certifying that the user has read and understood all instructions) the Proceed button will be enabled. On clicking the Proceed button, the user will be directed to Sign-up/Sign-in page.
The online admission application process includes the following steps.
|Step 1||Reading the instructions|
|Step 2||Registration (sign-up) of first-time user|
|Step 3||Login (sign-in) to the admission application portal|
|Step 4||Filling in admission application form and uploading documents|
|Step 5||Reviewing form, checking declaration and submitting form|
|Step 6||Acknowledgement of submission|
B 1. Registration (sign-up) of first-time user: For the first time user, she/he needs to register or sign-up in the portal. To register/sign-up, the detailed information of the child needs to be filled.
B 2. Login (sign-in) to the Admission application portal: To login to the admission application portal, the following information must be provided exactly as given during registration :
- Login Code ( generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number (with Indian SIM card) entered while signing up (registering)
After entering the above information correctly, please click on the , “Login” button to open the online admission form.
B 3. Filling in admission application form and uploading documents: The admission application form is divided into 5 sections, each organized and presented under a separate tab. The following are the different section/tab headings:
|Section||Section /Tab Headings|
|Section 1||Basic information|
|Section 2||Parents details|
|Section 3||Choice of schools|
|Section 4||Upload documents|
|Section 5||Declaration and submit|
You are strongly advised to save Information in each step, so that you don’t need to re-enter data more than once. Refer to points 10, 11, 12 under General Instructions to know how to save your application data, and how to finally submit your application to KVS.
A. DETAILS OF CHILD
- Name: should be written in capital letters (Case Sensitive).
- Gender: Please select appropriate field Male/Female/Transgender.
- Category: Gen/SC/ST/OBC- Select appropriate field.
- Differently able: If it is applicable, then select appropriate field and fill required details.
- Date of Birth: Please enter as per birth certificate of your ward issued by competent authority.
- Age as on : Kindly note that the minimum age for class I will be 5 years and maximum 7 years as on 31 .3 .2019, with a 2 year relaxation in upper age limit of PH candidates. Child born on 1st April will also be eligible for admission to Class I.
- EWS: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
- BPL: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
- Blood Group: Select appropriate field.
B. FAMILY DETAILS: (a) In case of Kendriya Vidyalayas under IHL & Project sector, grand parent details are to be filled in place of father or mother, if the parent is taking benefit of grand parents’ category. Please click to see the list of such institutes. (b) Single Parent:YES/NO: Select appropriate field.
Nationality: Select appropriate field.
Occupation: Please select appropriate field: Govt-Regular / Govt – contractual / Private /Others.
Name of Organization: Kindly write name of your organization where you are working along with other details.
Service Category: Choose appropriate service category from priorities in admission as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
PRIORITIES IN ADMISSION: The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions:
1. Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil/Defence SECTOR
- Category I : Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Category II : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Category III : Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Category IV : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Category V : Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
2. Kendriya Vidyalaya under Public Sector Undertakings/ INSTITUTES of Higher LEARNING:
Category I :
a) Children and grandchildren of employees of the Public Sector Undertakings/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya.
b) Children of project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects.
c) Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees.
d) Children and Grand Children of retired employees to be included in category I for the purpose of admission.
e) Children of employees of Institutes of Higher learning who had to discontinue school to accompany parents going out of the station on sabbatical leave/long leave, over and above the class strength.
- Category II: Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Category III: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Category IV: Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Category V: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Category VI: Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
- Residential Address: Please furnish the residential address details including pin code.
- Telephone No: Please mention landline no. with STD code, if available.
- Mob. No: Please enter 10 digit mobile no.(Mandatory Any one Telephone/Mobile)
- Official Address: Please furnish official address as per details including pin code.
- Email: Please provide. (Mandatory).
- No of Transfers: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
Admission under RTE: If admission under RTE is sought then fill ‘Whether seeking admission under RTE’. If ‘Yes’ is selected, the application will be considered under RTE. Although for shortlisting following distance criteria will be applicable:
Since Kendriya Vidyalayas are located at places with varied density of population, they have been categorised as follows for determining the limits of the neighbourhood:
- Major cities and Urban area (All District Hqrs. & Metros) – 5 kms. radius Places and areas other than included in 1 above 8 km radius Note: Proof of residence shall have to be produced by all applicants. However, admission cannot be denied due to non-submission of Proof of residence.
- A self-declaration in writing from the parent about distance may also be accepted to this effect.
- The RTE shortlisting will be automatically processed based on the school selected for admission and distance entered
- Aadhar No of a child – Fill if available. Note: All Special Provision Cases as per KVS Admission Guidelines (Refer to Part B (Special Provisions)) should not apply online. Kindly contact Vidyalaya concerned directly for submission of application for registration admission of the ward.
The parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of the submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him/her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
Pro Forma Documents Samples
|Certificate Type||Download Sample Format|
|Self Declaration Distance Between School And Residence||Get From Here|
|Service Certificate Central Government||Get From Here|
|Format Service Certificate State Government||Get From Here|
|Affidavit for Single Girl Child||Get From Here|
|Died In Harness Certificate||Get From Here|
|Transfer Certificate||Get From Here|
- Which class is this online registration website applicable for ?
This online registration website is applicable only for Std 1 admission.
- What is the prescribed process of admission in a Kendriya Vidyalaya?
If you are new to the procedure of online admission 2020-2021, please refer to KVS Admission Guidelines for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas then apply online in the desired Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Are only government employees eligible to apply for admission of their wards in Kendriya Vidyalayas?
No, self-employed persons, persons in private jobs and those from floating population are also eligible to apply for admission of their wards to Kendriya Vidyalayas. However, admission will be granted in order of priority specified in Guidelines for Admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Is there any fee for application?
No, the application processing is absolutely free of cost.
- How many Kendriya Vidyalayas can I apply to using one application?
You can apply for at most 3 KVs in an application.
KVS Andriod App: Get the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2021-2022 app on Google Play for applying for admission to Standard 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the academic year 2021-2022.