KVS Admissions Online Application Form, Kendriya Vidyalaya Shaala Darpan had been launched by Hon’ble HRD Minister, Government of India, KV Shaala Darpan is an e-Governance platform for all Kendriya Vidyalayas in the country. It aims to improve quality of learning, the efficiency of school administration, governance of schools & service delivery to key stakeholders namely, students, parents, teachers, community and schools.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS has started the online admission process for admissions to various KVs in the country. The admission process would be open from March 1 till March 19. Interested parents who wish to send their wards to Kendriya Vidhyalaya’s are required to fill the online application forms on the portal kvsonlineadmission.in. Guidelines for admissions and steps on how to apply are provided here.
KVS Admissions 2019 Guidelines for admission for Class 1 in KVs across India: Age limit: Students ought to be 5 years of age as on March 31, 2019, for admission to Class 1. Students born on April 1 would also be considered for admission. As for the priority, please note that different category children get different priority based on the fact if the KV you are applying to falls under Civil or Defence sector or PSU’s/ Institute of Higher Learning. The complete list of priority is available under the KVS Admission 2019 Guidelines here.
How to apply for KVS Admissions 2019: All interested are required to fill the application for admission online on the official website kvsonlineadmission.in. The direct link is provided here for quick reference. Please remember, no offline applications would be accepted by any KV across India. The online portal for accepting applications close at 4 pm on March 19, 2019.
Instructions for filling KVS Online Registration Form:
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
A. General Instructions: Parents should be aware of KVS admission guidelines and shall abide by KVS rules and regulations. If any parent submits wrong information, the application for admission of his / her ward will be rejected and if required legal action may be initiated against him / her.
Parent shall fulfill all the desired conditions and possess all relevant documents to support his / her statements. He / she shall fill up only one form in one school in a shift however can apply in other KVs or second shift of the same KV.
In case a parent applied for more than one child or applies for different KV & Shift for the same child, the following information, should be same:
~ Name of child
~ Parents names
~ Date of birth
~ E-mail id
~ Mobile no.
~ Residence address
- Multiple applications will be automatically cancelled by competent authority.
- KVS provides the option of filling up the form again only if the previous submission is cancelled however the option edit will be available till the last date of registration.
- Instructions for filling up the form and all other relevant information is available on the Vidyalaya website.
- Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
- Parent must give a valid e-mail id for correspondence.
- For detail admission guideline login to website http://kvsangathan.nic.in –>Admission Guidelines.
- General and specific instructions are available with download and print option on respective Vidyalaya website. Parent may avail the option, however for submission of application, Apply Online from the website https://darpan.kvs.gov.in (other than special provisions).
- Mere registration will not confer a right to admission.
- For applications under ‘Special Provisions *Single girl child, KVS ward etc.’ parents have to register offline at the concerned Vidyalaya. You may contact the concerned principal directly.
B. Instructions to fill the form:
A. DETAILS OF CHILD
- Name: should be written in capital letters (Case Sensitive).
- Gender: Please select appropriate field Male/Female/Transgender.
- Category: Gen/SC/ST/OBC- Select appropriate field.
- Differently able: If it is applicable, then select appropriate field and fill required details.
- Date of Birth: Please enter as per birth certificate of your ward issued by competent authority.
- Age as on : Kindly note that the minimum age for class I will be 5 years and maximum 7 years as on 31 .3 .2019, with a 2 year relaxation in upper age limit of PH candidates. Child born on 1st April will also be eligible for admission to Class I.
- EWS: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
- BPL: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
- Blood Group: Select appropriate field.
B. FAMILY DETAILS
a) In case of Kendriya Vidyalayas under IHL & Project sector, grand parent details are to be filled in place of father or mother, if the parent is taking benefit of grand parents’ category. Please click to see the list of such institutes
b) Single Parent:YES/NO: Select appropriate field.
Nationality: Select appropriate field.
Occupation: Please select appropriate field: Govt-Regular / Govt – contractual / Private /Others.
Name of Organization: Kindly write name of your organization where you are working along with other details.
Service Category: Choose appropriate service category from priorities in admission as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
PRIORITIES IN ADMISSION
The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions:
1. KendriyaVidyalayas under Civil/Defence SECTOR
- Category I : Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Category II : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Category III : Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Category IV : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Category V : Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Note: Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
2. Kendriya Vidyalaya under Public Sector Undertakings/ INSTITUTES of Higher LEARNING:
Category I :
a) Children and grandchildren of employees of the Public Sector Undertakings/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya.
b) Children of project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects.
c) Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees.
d) Children and Grand Children of retired employees to be included in category I for the purpose of admission.
e) Children of employees of Institutes of Higher learning who had to discontinue school to accompany parents going out of the station on sabbatical leave/long leave, over and above the class strength.
- Category II: Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Category III: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Category IV: Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Category V: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Category VI: Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Residential Address: Please furnish the residential address details including pin code.
Telephone No: Please mention landline no. with STD code, if available.
Mob. No: Please enter 10 digit mobile no.(Mandatory Any one Telephone/Mobile)
Official Address: Please furnish official address as per details including pin code.
Email: Please provide. (Mandatory).
No of Transfers: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
Admission under RTE: If admission under RTE is sought then fill ‘Whether seeking admission under RTE’. If ‘Yes’ is selected, the application will be considered under RTE. Although for shortlisting following distance criteria will be applicable:
Since KendriyaVidyalayas are located at places with varied density of population, they have been categorised as follows for determining the limits of the neighbourhood:-
Major cities and Urban area (All District Hqrs. & Metros) – 5 kms. radius
Places and areas other than included in 1 above 8 km radius
Note: Proof of residence shall have to be produced by all applicants. However, admission cannot be denied due to non-submission of Proof of residence.
A self-declaration in writing from the parent about distance may also be accepted to this effect.
The RTE shortlisting will be automatically processed based on the school selected for admission and distance entered
Aadhar No of a child – Fill if available.
Note: All Special Provision Cases as per KVS Admission Guidelines (Refer to Part B (Special Provisions)) should not apply online. Kindly contact Vidyalaya concerned directly for submission of application for registration admission of the ward.
The parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of the submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him/her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.