How to give/Exercise APOASIS Web options for AP Online Inter Admission 2020 at bie.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Admission 2020 would be conducted online mode this year due to the pandemic.
The admission process has been started on 07-01-2021. This is the first time the admissions will be conducted online APOASIS Platform on the official web portal bie.ap.gov.in. Simply, students can apply for a seat in college while sitting at home.
As per the official notice released by the Board, the admission for two-year intermediate courses in general and vocational streams in various colleges for the academic session will be completely online for all categories and for all quotas.
The last date to apply for the admission round is till 17-01-2021. This time students would not have to reach colleges for the inter admissions. The admission can be done through the Online Admissions (APOASIS) portal.
Each student will be allowed to choose a minimum of five choices or options while filling the online form. The parents and students can also clarify the issues relating to online admission through a toll-free number given on the official notice.
The admission would be done on the basis of merit, i.e., marks scored by candidates in AP SSC Exams. Reservation policy will be applied to seats available across government and private colleges. More related details can be checked through the official site of BIEAP.
For APOASIS Web options, student read the user manual of AP OASIS for AP Online Inter Admission 2020 at bie.ap.gov.in
Stages in AP Online Inter Admission
|APOASIS Stage||Activity in AP Online Inter Admission|
|Stage I||APOASIS Registration|
|Stage II||APOASIS Students Login|
|Stage III||APOASIS Web Option Entry|
|Stage IV||APOASIS Seat Allotment|
How to give/Exercise APOASIS Web options 2020
- First visit the BIE AP Web Portal
- Click on the Online Admission link of APOASIS, Registration web page will open.
- In this web page, Click on Already Registered, then students login section will appear.
- Enter candidate’s id, password and captcha and click on sign-in
- Now, Click on Web Options
- Web Option Entry web page will appear
- Select option by college / course and enter required details in the dropdown list and click on show colleges
- Click on View to know about a particular College
- Select Colleges with Priority numbers and second language (Any number of Colleges )
- If you need any corrections, delete the selected options
- Save Web Options and Print Application for future need
Important Dates for AP Inter Admission 2021:
- Sale of application forms: 07-01-2021
- Last date for receipt of applications in the college: 17-01-2021
- Date of completion of admissions: 17-01-2021
- Date of commencement of admissions and classes for year: 18-01-2021
FAQs on AP Inter Web Options
- What is the maximum number of courses/colleges one can opt while exercising web options?
Candidate can opt any number of courses/colleges in web options.(Minimum he/she should select 5 colleges in options).
- How many times the web options can be edited?
One can edit any number of times before saving and submitting the web options.
- Can I take the print of the submitted web options?
Ans: Yes. you can take print of the submitted web options.
- Where can I find the information about Colleges and Courses?
At BIE home page, by clicking on the link “Colleges info” (enter College name / District for searching).