HRA in RPS 2015, PRC-2015: 10th PAY REVISION COMMISSION taking all factors into consideration, recommends that The classification of cities and towns as also the rates of allowance as indicated in the table below be retained for the purpose of admissibility of HRA.
- The existing ceiling of Rs.12,000/be enhanced to Rs.20,000/per month for the areas covered by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- For other places where ceiling is Rs.8000/per month, is recommended to be enhanced to Rs.15,000/per month.
CLASSIFICATION OF CITIES AND TOWNS FOR HRA Data gathered by www.TeachersBadi.in ( As per final census of 2011)
Grade-I: At the rate 30% of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 50 Lakhs)
1.Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified as A1 City
2.Areas falling within the jurisdiction of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
Grade-II: At the rate 20% of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 2 Lakhs) HRA in RPS 2015
3.Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation
Grade-III: At the rate 14.5% of basic pay (where the population is more than 50000 and less than 2 Lakhs)
- Mancherial (Adilabad District )
- Armur (Nizamabad District)
- Metpalli (Karimnagar Dist.)
- Sangareddy (Medak Dist.)
- Tandur (RR Dist.)
- Gadwal (Mahabubnagar Dist.)
- Bhongir (Nalgonda Dist.)
- Jangaon (Warangal Dist.)
- Kothagudem (Khammam District)
- Palasa Kasibugga (Srikakulam Dist.)
- Bobbili (Vizianagaram Dist.)
- Amalapuram (East Godavari Dist.)
- Palakole (West Godavari Dist.)
- Machilipatnam (Krishna Dist.)
- Repalle (Guntur Dist.)
- Kandukur (Prakasam Dist.),
- Venkatagiri (Nellore Dist.)
- Rajampet (Kadapa Dist.)
- Dhone (Kurnool Dist.)
- 77.Hindupur (Anantapur Dist.)
- Palamaner(Chittoor Dist.)
Note: As per GO.Ms.No.88 dated: 10-06-2015, under the population between 50,000 to 2,00,000 category Kodad (Dist Nalgonda) has been added in 14.5% HRA list.
Grade-IV: At the rate 12% of basic pay (where the population is less than 50000)
All the remaining places Except above mentioned in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana States
NOTE.: The payment of HRA at the rates applicable to the places located within the periphery of 8 KMs for the towns / cities concerned.
1. The employees whose offices are at Tirumala and working there, but living at Tirupathi due to nonavailability of accommodation at Tirumala.
2. Such employees may be allowed House Rent Allowance at the rates applicable to Tirupathi town though officially their place of work is at Tirumala. Continue Previous Post
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details