IBPS PO Main Exam Result 2021 Released. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS would release the results of Probationary Officer (PO) main examination on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared for IBPS PO main exam can visit the official website of IBPS ibps.in, to check and download the results by log in your details.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared IBPS PO Result 2020 for the main exam on February 18, 2021. The main exam result would be available from February 18 to February 24, 2021.
IBPS PO Main Score Card 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the IBPS RRB PO main examination can download their scorecard online at ibps.in on or before February 24, 2021.
IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale 1 main exam was held on February 04, 2021. Online Main Examination for the posts of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees consisted of objective tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 25 marks.
The prelims exam result was announced on January 15 and the scorecard was released on January 21, 2021. The selection process comprises of prelims exam followed by a main exam and then an interview. Candidates who have cleared the main exam will now be eligible to appear for the interview.
IBPS PO 2020 recruitment drive will fill up 1417 posts in various banks across the country. The online registration started on October 28 and ended on November 11, 2020.
How to check IBPS RRB PO Main Score Card 2021:
- Visit the official website at ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Click here to View Your Scores of Online Main Examination for CRP RRB IX – Officers Scale I’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- The IBPS RRB PO main scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Download the scorecard and take its print out for future use.
IBPS PO Mains marks to be placed with along with results. Candidates who have shortlisted candidates in the online main examination will be called in for a common interview to be conducted by the participating organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Steps to Check the IBPS PO Mains Results 2021:
- Visit the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on IBPS PO Mains Results 2019 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
- Your score will be displayed on the your device screen.
- Check the scorecard -results and download the page.
- If needed, candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The participating organisations includes the following banks – Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India and Bank of Maharashtra.
Candidates should note that there is a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests. If a question was left blank or no answer was marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates who have obtained a minimum score in each test of online main examination and also a minimum total score will be considered to be shortlisted for the interview.