Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS SO 2020 Admit Card. The call letter has been released for preliminary examination. Candidates who have to appear for the examination can check and download the admit card through the official site of IBPS on ibps.in.
Instructions regarding special measures for COVID19 as well as reporting time and slot allotted are also specified on the admit cards. Candidates would require their registration number to download the admit card. Check the steps and link here for quick reference.
IBPS SO Prelims Admit card released. First Log on to the IBPS SO official website. On this homepage, click on the moving link which says, ‘Click here to download the online preliminary exam call letter for CRP Specialist Officer VIII’.
Fill the credentials for login to your account and Check the admit card and download the same. Candidates must note that the examination center and exam date details will be specified on the admit cards.
Steps to download the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2020:
IBPS SO Prelims admit card out: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for Specialist Officer (SO) preliminary examination.
Candidates who have applied for the IBPS SO Exam this year must note that the admit card can be download from the official website, ibps.in The last date to download the same is December 26.
- Go to the official website of IBPS
- Click on the link to download call letter (admit card) for CRP SPL-VIII preliminary exam
- You will be directed to the login page
- Enter your registration number and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on login and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print-out and save it on your computer
The admit card will be available for download until December 26.
IBPS has also issued an information hand out for the online examination.
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 09-12-2020
- Closure of Call letter Download: 26-12-2020