IBPS SO Provisional Allotment Results declared: IBPS SO Specialist Officers Provisional Allotment Results (CRP SPL -VII 2017) 2019. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Specialist Officers (CRP SPL -VII) result. The list of candidates provisionally allotted under this exercise (postwise) will be displayed on the official IBPS website up to April 30, 2019.
The provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by govt. of India. In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age).
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts for the Participating Organisations was conducted in December 2017/January 2018. Provisionally allotted candidates are being intimated individually at the email address and mobile number recorded with IBPS at the time of online registration for CRP-SPL-VII.
The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for participating organisations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation.
IBPS SO VII Provisional Result 2017: Here’s how to check
- Go to the official website.i.e. ibps.in
- Click on IBPS SO VII Provisional Result 2017
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future use
- The IBPS conducted the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the Common Recruitment Process in December 2017/January 2018.
IBPS SO VII Provisional Result 2017: Important instructions
- Candidates have been shortlisted on the basis of merit keeping in view of government guidelines.
- The offer letter will be allotted to the selected candidates in due course
- Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CRP SPL-VII for vacancies for 2019
Provisional Allotment has been done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organizations.
Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. will be issued by the allotted participating organisation in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organisation only after hearing from the said organisation. Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the participating organisation. Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the participating organisation and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role here. If the candidate does not avail the offer/appointment from the allotted participating organisation his/her candidature/chance in the process shall stand forfeited.