IBPS SO Specialist Officers Provisional Allotment Results: IBPS SO Specialist Officers Provisional Allotment Results (CRP SPL -VII 2020) 2020. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Specialist Officers (CRP SPL -VII) results. The list of candidates provisionally allotted under this exercise (posts) will be displayed on the official IBPS website up to April 30, 2020.
The provisional allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by govt. of India. In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age).
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts for the Participating Organisations was conducted in December 2020/January 2018. Provisionally allotted candidates are being intimated individually at the email address and mobile number recorded with IBPS at the time of online registration for CRP-SPL-VII.
The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for participating organizations and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organization.
IBPS SO Specialist Officers Provisional Allotment Results
- Go to the official website.i.e. ibps.in
- Click on IBPS SO VII Provisional Result 2020
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future use
- The IBPS conducted the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the Common Recruitment Process in December 2020/January 2018.
IBPS SO VII Provisional Result 2020: Important instructions
- Candidates have been shortlisted on the basis of merit keeping in view of government guidelines.
- The offer letter will be allotted to the selected candidates in due course
- Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CRP SPL-VII for vacancies for 2020
Provisional Allotment has been done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organizations.
The offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining, etc. will be issued by the allotted participating organization in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organization only after hearing from the said organization. The offer of appointment is solely the decision of the participating organization.
The offer of appointment is solely the decision of the participating organization and shall be final and binding. IBPS has no role here. If the candidate does not avail the offer/appointment from the allotted participating organization his/her candidature/chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
- CRP SPL -VII Result homepage
- Provisional Allotment under Reserve List for CRP SPL-VII
- Notification of Provisional Allotment under reserve list for CRP SPL-VII
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details