TSCHE has released the TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 on its official website, after declaration of entrance exam result for admission into MBS and MCA courses. Candidates who have qualified in ICET entrance exam they should participate in the Telangana ICET admission counselling as per the schedule through online mode.
As per the counselling schedule, candidate should register t for counselling that means candidates need to pay the counselling processing fee for slot booking to attend the certificate verification. After completion of verification process, they need to exercise web option entry and freeze the web options.
The officials would release the TS ICET Seat allotment result and college wise seat allotment result after completion of web option entry process. Candidates who have allotted seats, they should report to the allotted college on or before the deadline.
|Name of the verification||TS ICET Certificate Verification 2022|
|Title||Attend the TS ICET Certificate Verification 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE released TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 notification|
|Counselling Dates||08-10-2022 to 18-10-2022|
|Final Phase Counselling Dates||23-10-2022 to 28-10-2022|
|TS ICET Website||https://icet.tsche.ac.in/|
|TS ICET Admission Web Portal||https://tsicet.nic.in/|
ICET means Common Entrance Test, designed as Integrated Common Entrance Test for entry into the first year of M.B.A and M.C.A courses offered in the both state of Telangana. TSCHE invited online applications from the eligible candidates for appearing the CET. This exam was conducted successfully as per the schedule. The candidates who were checked their results on its official website they are waiting for their counselling dates for admission into above said courses.
The CET officials have informed to the Integrated Common Entrance Test examination qualified candidates that the web counselling for admission into M.B.A and M.C.A full time or part-time or evening or distance mode courses offered by Universities in the both states for this academic year will be conducted as the schedule.
The officials of ICET invites all qualified and eligible candidates for the web based counselling on the available seats in each region and category. The qualified candidates should submit the required documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time web counselling for certificate verification.
All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
TS ICET Certificate Verification
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification as per the schedule.
List of Document for Verification of Documents: Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates (At The Time Of Certificate Verification): All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSICET Rank Card.
- TSICET Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Study or Bonafide Certificate from IX class to Degree.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSICET Examination.
TS ICET Admission Important Dates:
The Qualified candidates of TSICET who did not attended for Certificate Verification can attend for Certificate Verification and Exercise Options. The candidates who have participated in First and Final Phase Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule mentioned below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges only assuming that vacancies are available. The schedule is as follows. The other guidelines are as mentioned in Detailed Notification.
- Counselling Registration and Slot booking: 08-10-2022 to 12-10-2022.
- Certificate Verification: 10-10-2022 to 13-10-2022.
- Exercising Options: 10-10-2022 to 15-10-2022.
- Freezing of options: 16-10-2022.
- Provisional Allotment of Seats: 18-10-2022.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 22-10-2022.
- Reporting at the allotted College: 22-10-2022.
- Spot admissions: 23-10-2022 to 28-10-2022.
TS ICET Web Counselling Schedule
|TS ICET Counselling 2022 (First Phase)||Dates|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date and Time to attend for Certificate Verification||08-10-2022 to 12-10-2022|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||10-10-2022 to 13-10-2022|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||10-10-2022 to 15-10-2022|
|Freezing of options||16-10-2022|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||18-10-2022|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self reporting through website||18-10-2022 to 22-10-2022|