IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2023, Apply online. The Indira Gandhi National Open University announced the admission notification for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing program. IGNOU has released the application form for BSc entrance test. The application form is available to candidates on the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
Candidates interested in the course can apply online at the official IGNOU website, ignou.ac.in. The applications are on and will conclude on April 17. The course is for three years’ duration which can be extended up to five years. To complete the course, students will have to earn 108 credits. This course has two major components: theory and practicals. It is divided into 22 courses; 11 theory and 11 practical.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the process of admission for the January session of Post Basic BSc Nursing Programme. The candidates can apply at ignounursing.samarth.edu.in. The last date to apply for the programme is April 17. The entrance exam will be on the notified date..
Eligibility: In-service Nurses, that are Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years experience can apply. Those who have cleared class 10 or equivalent level of education with three years, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years experience can also apply. There is no upper age limit for the course.
|Name of the registration||IGNOU Nursing 2023|
|Title||Apply for the IGNOU Nursing Entrance Test 2023|
|Subject||IGN Open University released the IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2023|
|Registration||November 21 to December 20, 2022|
|Exam date||January 8, 2023|
|IGNOU Nursing Website||https://ignounursing.samarth.edu.in/|
IGNOU BSc Nursing programme eligibility:
- Class 12: In-service Nurses that are Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession.
- Class 10: In-service Nurses (RNRM) having Class 10 or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession.
- For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery.
- Age limit: There is no cap on upper age limit. Refer to information Bulletin at ignou.ac.in for fee structure, courses offered, scheme of examination and other details.
Entrance exam Pattern for IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test: An entrance test will comprise 120 multiple-choice questions. The duration of the test will be two and a half hours. It will be conducted in pen and paper mode through the OMR sheet. On the clearing exam, candidates will be called for counselling.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs.1000/- as a fee while filling the form. Those who are selected for admission will have to send a demand draft of Rs.18,000 towards first-year admission fees in favour of IGNOU, payable at the concerned regional centre.
How to Apply for IGNOU Nursing 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has begun the registration process for BSc Nursing entrance exam on its official website, http://www.ignou.ac.in/. Candidates can apply online through the official site of IGNOU. To apply for BSC nursing entrance exam candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the ignou.ac.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in in your device browser.
- Click on Nursing Entrance Exam Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Nursing Entrance Exam link available on the home page.
- Click on New Registration
After clicking on that link, Indira Gandhi National Open University Nursing Entrance Test web portal will appear. Click on the New registration button on the home page.
- Fill the form
After clicking on that button, Student Registration Form will appear. Enter the registration details and click on submit.
- Click on the Login Button
After successful new registration process, click on the sign in button on the home page. Enter the login details and click on the login button.
- Fill the Application Form
After successful login to the account, online application form will appear. Fill in the application form with required information and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application Fee
After successful submission of online application form, make a payment towards application fee.
- Download the application form
Click on submit and download the confirmation page. Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Which university conduct the entrance exam?
Every year, the Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct an entrance test across the country for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme.