IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2021 has been released on the official website: ignou.ac.in. To download the admit card, students can login using the enrollment number and date of birth. IGNOU TEE Admit Card has been released only for those candidates who had successfully completed the registration process including payment of the examination fee.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) would release the hall ticket for Term End Exam (TEE) 2021 every year after release of IGNOU Term End Exams Schedule 2021. The varsity will release the hall ticket on its official website.
The IGNOU has released the admit card for the December Term End Exams (TEE) BEd programmes. The admit card for the other PG, UG, PG Diploma programmes also released this week. The term exam will be conducted as per the schedule in two shifts. The detail date sheet is available at the website.
The candidates can log in to the official website of the IGNOU – ignou.ac.in and download the admit cards. According to IGNOU officials, the exam centers have been instructed to allow students to appear in examination, even if they do not possess the hall ticket (examination intimation slips), but their names exist in the list of examinees for that center.
The students are advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines and maintain social distancing in the exam centres, also to carry valid identity card issued by the university or government. The students are restricted from using mobile phones, any other electronic gadgets.
IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket Highlights
- The IGNOU TEE exams will be held from August 3 to September 9.
- IGNOU Term-end-Examination will be conducted in two shifts – Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their hall ticket and follow the instructions printed on the hall ticket
- Students are advised to take the print out of the TEE hall ticket and report at the examination centre along with the identity card issued by the University.
- Students will not be allowed to carry mobile phones inside the examination hall.
|Name of the hall ticket||IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2021|
|Title||Download IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2021|
|Subject||IGN Open University released IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2021|
|Exam Date||June TEE will be conducted from September 27 to October 6, 2021|
|Website||IGNOU Hall Ticket | ignou.ac.in|
Examinees will not be permitted to appear in the examination without a valid IGNOU student ID card issued by the University. In case, any learner has misplaced the identity card issued by the University, it is mandatory to apply for a duplicate identity card to the regional centre concerned well before commencement of the examinations so as to get a duplicate ID card in time, since the learners without valid ID Card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre premises.
IGNOU had said students who are unable to participate in the June TEE in August 2021 will be given the opportunity to participate in the examination in December 2021.
IGNOU June TEE Admit Card is a mandatory document for exam day. Candidates must make sure that they carry this Hall Ticket to the exam centre as without it, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry a valid Identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Driving license etc., to present at the exam hall for checking. Check below the steps on how to download the admit card.
Candidates must check their details given on Hall Ticket carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must report it to the University immediately. It will also have details like reporting time and venue.
How to download the IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has released the admit cards of the Term End Examination (TEE) on the official website, the link for which is ignou.ac.in. The students who have registered for IGNOU examination can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download their admit card.
- Visit IGNOU official website
Students who have registered for TEE exams, can visit the IGNOU’s official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket for June 2021 link.
Once you reach the home page of IGNOU, Click on the link of Hall Ticket for June 2021 Term End Examination. Then, Hall Ticket downloading web page will appear in your device.
- Enter Enrollment Number
On this hall ticket downloading web page, Enter your enrollment number and select programme and click on the submit button.
- Download Hall Ticket
When your click on the submit button, your hall ticket will be opened and download the hall ticket. Take a print is and take into the examination hall.
IGNOU Exam day instructions
- Candidates must go through all the instructions mentioned on the admit card of IGNOU and adhere strictly to the instructions.
- Candidates can’t bring calculators, cell phones, material irrelevant to the exam in the examination hall.
- Candidates should immediately contact the regional centre/university and apply for a duplicate one, in case the identity card is misplaced or lost, the.
- Try to reach the exam venue well before time, as latecomers won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Don’t use any unfair means like cheating, etc. in the exam hall or else be ready to be barred.
- You can leave the examination hall only after a little more than the half time of the exam duration is completed.
Permission for appearing in the examination is provisional and is subject to the following conditions:
- Your registration for these courses is valid and not time barred;
- You have submitted the required number of assignments in the courses by due date wherever applicable;
- You have completed the minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme;
- You have paid the examination fee for all the courses you are appearing in the examination;
- In the case of non compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
IGNOU TEE Exam instructions for candidates
The examination centres will implement the social distancing and other measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of Covid- 19 to ensure health and safety of the students
Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the social distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and the fellow students. Any student who is not able to appear in the Term-End Examination for Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason will be permitted to appear in the December 2020 Term-End Examination of the university
In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired examination centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby examination centre mentioned in their hall ticket
Students may note that there can be a possibility of last-minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the university will take appropriate remedial measures. the affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective regional centres.
The candidates are advised to download the hall ticket by entering their name/date of birth and report to the examination centre. In case candidates are unable to download the hall ticket, they can contact the regional centre and obtain the information of examination centre allocated. They need to bring a proof of submission of the entrance test application form along with recent passport size photograph.