IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule 2022 download for Term End Exams for June session. The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has released the Term End Examination Schedule (IGNOU TEE Exam Date Sheet 2021) on its web portal. The IGNOU TEE 2021 June exams, for postgraduate and undergraduate programmes, will be conducted from as per the schedule.
IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule for June session is available on the official website, ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU TEE 2021, as per the IGNOU date sheet, will be held in two different shifts in 900 exam centres across the country. The IGN Open University has released the schedule of the term-end (TEE) exam. According to IGNOU, the exam will be held from June 15. The students without the possession of hall ticket can appear for the exam.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Term End Examinations or IGNOU June TEE Date sheet has been released online. Candidates can check the June TEE IGNOU time table now on the official website for the upcoming Term End Examination. These exam dates are subject to change and IGNOU is expected to release a final date sheet very soon. The same would also be out on the official website.
|Name of the date sheet||IGNOU TEE Exam Date Sheet 2022|
|Title||Download IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule 2022|
|Subject||Open University has released IGNOU TEE Exam Time Table 2022|
|Exam Dates||July 22 to September 5, 2022|
|Download time table||IGNOU TEE Date Sheet Download|
IGNOU TEE Schedule 2022
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the tentative datesheet for the December term end exams (TEE) 2021. Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can check the complete schedule at the official website of the university at ignou.ac.in.
The exact date sheet will be announced later on, IGNOU said on its official notice. In the meantime, students can raise any issue related to the datasheet by mailing about the same to the exam authorities. As per the tentative timetable, the exam will be held in two shifts – from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm across all days.
The IGNOU TEE is held for undergraduate and postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, diploma, and certificate final year programmes offered by the open university. As per the official schedule, the IGNOU TEE December 2021 will begin from January 20 and will continue till February 22.
IGNOU TEE Time Table
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU TEE time table 2021 for Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Post Graduate Certificate, and Certificate programmes on the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. IGNOU June TEE exam 2021 will commence on August 3 and continue till September 9, 2021. The examination will be held in double shifts- the first shift will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm and the second shift will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm. However, the actual duration of each exam will be mentioned on the question paper.
Hall tickets of the eligible students will be available on the official website of IGNOU soon. Students must visit the IGNOU website regularly and download their June TEE admit card, and follow the instructions printed on it.
|IGNOU June TEE exams begin||July 22, 2022.|
|Exams end||September 5, 2022.|
|IGNOU June TEE admit card||To be announced later|
The IGNOU TEE examination, for final year postgraduate and undergraduate degrees, postgraduate certificate (PG certificate) and certificate, postgraduate diploma (PGD) and diploma, and appreciation or awareness-level programmes, will be held following all the social distancing norms in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Open University has released the date sheet for the TEE 2021 examination. As per the date sheet, IGNOU TEE 2021 is scheduled to be conducted from as per the schedule.
How To Download IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule:
IGNOU TEE June Exam Schedule can be downloaded from ignou.ac.in by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU
- On the homepage, click on IGNOU December TEE 2021 date sheet link
- The PDF file of the date sheet will open on a new page.
- Candidates can download and save the timetable for further use
According to reports, as many as 3 lakh students will appear for the final year examinations of IGNOU in 900 examination centres across India. Candidates are advised to be in touch with their respective regional centres for latest updates on term-end exams.
As per IGNOU Notice “Hall tickets of the eligible students will be available on the university website soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their hall ticket and follow the instructions printed on the hall ticket,”.
Instructions to Candidate: 1. The Examination Centers will implement the Social Distancing and other measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of Covid19 to ensure health and safety of the students.
2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and the fellow students. 3. Any student who is not able to appear in the Term-End Examination for Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason will be permitted to appear in the Term-End Examination of the University.
The Examination Fee submitted by the student towards the TEE will be adjusted for the TEE. That is, the student will not be required to pay the Examination Fee afresh for the courses, which she/he has already registered for TEE.
4. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
5. Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM. 6. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
7. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.