IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule 2021 download for Term End Exams for June session. The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has released the Term End Examination Schedule (IGNOU TEE Exam Date Sheet 2021) on its web portal. The IGNOU TEE 2021 June exams, for postgraduate and undergraduate programmes, will be conducted from as per the schedule.
As per the latest news, The IGNOU has announced the term-end examination (TEE) June 2021 exam dates. The exams will be conducted from August 3 for the final year students of under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) programmes along with their backlogs, if any.
Previous, the Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU has deferred the June Term End Examination (TEE) 2021. The decision to postpone the TEE for June 2021 has been taken considering the second wave of COVID-19 and subsequent lockdowns in various parts of the country. Earlier, the said examinations were scheduled to begin on June 15. As per the university, “The new dates will be announced later, at least 21 days before the commencement of the exam.”
The IGNOU Notice reads, “The next schedule of the examinations will be displayed on the University’s website 21 days in advance. Accordingly, the online link for submission of examination form will be opened.*
IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule 2021 for June session is available on the official website, ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU TEE 2021, as per the IGNOU date sheet, will be held in two different shifts in 900 exam centres across the country.
The IGN Open University has released the schedule of the term-end (TEE) exam. According to IGNOU, the exam will be held from June 15. The students without the possession of hall ticket can appear for the exam.
|Name of the date sheet||IGNOU TEE Exam Date Sheet 2021|
|Title||Download IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule 2021|
|Subject||Open University has released IGNOU TEE Exam Time Table 2021|
IGNOU TEE Time Table 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU TEE time table 2021 for Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Post Graduate Certificate, and Certificate programmes on the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in. IGNOU June TEE exam 2021 will commence on August 3 and continue till September 9, 2021. The examination will be held in double shifts- the first shift will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm and the second shift will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm. However, the actual duration of each exam will be mentioned on the question paper.
Hall tickets of the eligible students will be available on the official website of IGNOU soon. Students must visit the IGNOU website regularly and download their June TEE admit card, and follow the instructions printed on it.
The IGNOU TEE examination, for final year postgraduate and undergraduate degrees, postgraduate certificate (PG certificate) and certificate, postgraduate diploma (PGD) and diploma, and appreciation or awareness-level programmes, will be held following all the social distancing norms in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Open University has released the date sheet for the TEE 2021 examination. As per the date sheet, IGNOU TEE 2021 is scheduled to be conducted from as per the schedule.
How To Download IGNOU TEE Exam Schedule:
IGNOU TEE June Exam Schedule can be downloaded from ignou.ac.in by following these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Find and click on the IGNOU TEE December Exam Schedule.
- Download the June Exam Schedule and take its print out for future reference.
According to reports, as many as 3 lakh students will appear for the final year examinations of IGNOU in 900 examination centres across India. Candidates are advised to be in touch with their respective regional centres for latest updates on term-end exams.
As per IGNOU Notice “Hall tickets of the eligible students will be available on the university website soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their hall ticket and follow the instructions printed on the hall ticket,”.
Instructions to Candidate: 1. The Examination Centers will implement the Social Distancing and other measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of Covid19 to ensure health and safety of the students.
2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and the fellow students. 3. Any student who is not able to appear in the Term-End Examination for Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason will be permitted to appear in the Term-End Examination of the University.
The Examination Fee submitted by the student towards the TEE will be adjusted for the TEE. That is, the student will not be required to pay the Examination Fee afresh for the courses, which she/he has already registered for TEE.
4. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
5. Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM. 6. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
7. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.