The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has released the Term End Examination Schedule (IGNOU TEE December Exam Date Sheet 2021) on its web portal. The IGNOU TEE 2020 December exams, for postgraduate and undergraduate programmes, will be conducted from as per the schedule.
IGNOU TEE December Exam Schedule 2020 is available on the official website, ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU December TEE 2020, as per the IGNOU date sheet, will be held in two different shifts in 900 exam centres across the country.
The IGNOU December TEE examination, for final year postgraduate and undergraduate degrees, postgraduate certificate (PG certificate) and certificate, postgraduate diploma (PGD) and diploma, and appreciation or awareness-level programmes, will be held following all the social distancing norms in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Open University has released the date sheet for the TEE 2021 examination. As per the date sheet, IGNOU TEE 2020 is scheduled to be conducted from as per the schedule.
IGNOU TEE December Exam Schedule: How To Download
IGNOU TEE June Exam Schedule can be downloaded from ignou.ac.in by following these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Find and click on the IGNOU TEE December Exam Schedule.
- Download the June Exam Schedule and take its print out for future reference.
According to reports, as many as 3 lakh students will appear for the final year examinations of IGNOU in 900 examination centres across India.
Previously, the IGNOU June TEE was scheduled to be held from June 1 to June 27, which got postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with their respective regional centres for latest updates on term-end exams.
As per IGNOU Notice “Hall tickets of the eligible students will be available on the university website soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their hall ticket and follow the instructions printed on the hall ticket,”.
Instructions to Candidate:
1. The Examination Centers will implement the Social Distancing and other measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of Covid19 to ensure health and safety of the students.
2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and the fellow students.
3. Any student who is not able to appear in the Term-End Examination for Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason will be permitted to appear in the December 2020 Term-End Examination of the University.
The Examination Fee submitted by the student towards the June 2020 TEE will be adjusted for the December 2020 TEE. That is, the student will not be required to pay the Examination Fee afresh for the courses, which she/he has already registered for June 2020 TEE.
4. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
5. Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
6. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
7. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.
8. DURATION OF EXAM- DURATION OF EXAM OF EACH EXAM WILL BE AS MENTIONED ON THE QUESTION PAPER
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details