Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU, has postponed the form submission of December Term End Examination 2021. The last date for the application submission has now been postponed to December 31 amid Coronavirus outbreak.
IGNOU TEE Online Examination Form 2021 & How To Apply?. The University has released a fresh notification that states that since the University is under due to covid19 Outbreak the forms can now be submitted till December 31, 2020. Web Note for extension
The university has also stated that the late fee charges won’t be deducted till December 31, 2020. The candidates who have not filled the application form for TEE December exams can do so by following steps shared below.
IGNOU June term-end examination for December 2021 notification released and How to apply for IGNOU Online exams. Exam fee due dates for IGNOU June term-end Exams 2021. Candidates can submit the form till December 31 without any late fee. Examination fee of Rs.150 as exam fee per course will be applicable. Exam dates and admit card/ hall tickets to be released after this process.
The admit card for the examination will be uploaded on the University website 10 days before the commencement of the term-end examination. Candidates will have to log in to the account to download their respective hall ticket. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of IGNOU.
How to apply for IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2021: Visit the official website, ignou.ac.in. On the homepage, click on ‘online exam form for TEE December 2020’ link under ‘alerts’. Read instructions, click the checkbox and then ‘proceed to fill online exam form’ button. Fill details, click on submit. Fill the form, make payment
IGNOU June Term End Exam 2021 Important dates:
- Date of filling the online application: Has been started
- Last date to apply: December 31, 2020
- Last date to apply with late fee charges: Not announced Yet
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an online application form for the term-end examination (TEE) December 2020 on its official website, ignou.ac.in.
How to apply for IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2020:
- Visit the official website, ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘online exam form for TEE December 2020’ link under ‘alerts’
- Read instructions which were given at web page,
- click the checkbox and then ‘proceed to fill online exam form’ button
- Fill the all details in the required fields
- click on submit
- Fill the exam form with relevant information
- make the payment
Candidates will have to pay an online fee of Rs 150 as examination fee per course. IGNOU will upload the hall ticket on the university website 10 days before the commencement of the term-end examinations.
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- You can opt for only those courses for which you are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination
- For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by a student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) are available on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here to see result status before filling Examination Form. Students whose TEE results are not declared yet, they need not wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE on or before the last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- In case you are eligible to appear in courses in December-2019 but the course is not available in the option, please write to email@example.com
- Examination Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted in any form.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. For Regional Centre wise list of Exam centre. Click here to view.
- Choice of exam centre – Students while filling the examination form have also option to select three choices of Exam centre from the same Regional Centre.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- NOTE – The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and B.Com and next for the students of B.Sc. and rest of the programmes. Accordingly, the datesheet has been modified and the dates for the courses are as under-
After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement slip with the following details i.e., Control Number, Course Code, Date and Session. It will also reflect the validity of registration January/July session.
The student is advised to retain the auto-generated Control Number for this reference and record. This will facilitate the student to have pre-hand information of the date sheet as well as help them to know the clash of course(s).
In order to entertain any such complaint, a separate email id (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be provided to the students which will be attended by Exam-II section in order to check. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for you reference and record.
For Examination Form status, please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)