IGNOU December term-end online exams notification released and How to apply for IGNOU Online exams. Exam fee due dates for IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2019: Candidates can submit the form till October 5 without any late fee. Examination fee of Rs 150 as exam fee per course will be applicable. Exam dates and admit card/ hall tickets to be released after this process.
Indira Gandhi National Open University will close down the registration process to submit examination form for TEE December with late fee on November 5, 2019. Candidates who still have not applied for the examination can visit the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in and follow the registration process.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to submit the online exam form for the December 2019 exams. Now, candidates can submit their term end exam (TEE) forms till October 20, however, for the ‘post basic BSc nursing’ programmes, the applications will be closing on October 10. For the rest of the courses, students can submit forms till October 20 without any late fee charges at exam.ignou.ac.in. Meanwhile, the entrance exam for BSc nursing will be held on November 9 and dates of rest of the exams are yet to be announced. Earlier the deadline was October 5 which was extended to October 10 and now till October 20.
Now, candidates will have to pay fee of Rs 500 from October 21 to October 31 and Rs 1,000 from November 1 to November 5. Earlier, the extended deadline was October 31.
The late fee will be Rs 1000/- for candidates who will be applying from November 1 to November 5, 2019. Students will have to pay Rs 150/- for theory and practical courses. The payment will have to be made online via credit/ debit/ net banking. Candidates can opt for only those courses for which they are eligible to appear in the Term End Examination, December 2019. The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and B.Com and next for the students of B.Sc. and rest of the programmes. The examination will be conducted from December 7 till December 28, 2019, in various centers across the state. Examination for both courses i.e. FST01 & BSHF101 will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and conducted on OMR sheets only.IGNOU Term End ExamsSchedule, Admit Cards
The admit card for the examination will be uploaded on the University website 10 days before the commencement of the term-end examination. Candidates will have to log in to the account to download their respective hall ticket. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of IGNOU.
How to apply for IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2019: Visit the official website, ignou.ac.in. On the homepage, click on ‘online exam form for TEE December 2019’ link under ‘alerts’. Read instructions, click the checkbox and then ‘proceed to fill online exam form’ button.Fill details, click on submit. Fill the form, make payment
The last date for candidates to apply for IGNOU December Term End Exam 2019 is October 20:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU released the IGNOU Examination Forms 2019 for December 2019 Term End Examination, TEE on the official website. October 20 is the last date for the candidates to apply for IGNOU TEE 2019. Candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU to fill-up the form. The official website of IGNOU is ignou.ac.in. As per the official notification, October 20 is the last date to fill up the examination form. After this, there if the candidate wishes to apply for the December TEE exams, he or she has to pay a late fee.
IGNOU December Term End Exam 2019 Important dates:
Closing date of registration: October 20, 2019
Late submission of examination form with late fee Rs 500: October 21 to October 31, 2019
Late submission of examination form with Rs 1000: November 1 to November 5, 2019
IGNOU December Term End Examination Fee Due Dates, IGNOU December Term End Examination Application Form, IGNOU December Term End Examination Schedule, IGNOU December Term End Examination Admit Cards downloading date are provided here.
Candidates can submit the form till October 20 without any late fee. A late fee of Rs 500 will be applicable till October 31 while a fee of Rs 1,000 will be applicable till November 5.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an online application form for the term-end examination (TEE) December 2019 on its official website, ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU has announced the date sheet for December term-end examination 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the date sheet for the December 2019 Term End Examination. Students who will appear in the December Term End Examination can check their examination schedule from IGNOU’s official website. The examinations will start on December 2 and end on December 30, 2019. The IGNOU December term examinations will be held in two shifts – morning and afternoon. The admit card for the December 2019 IGNOU Term End Examination will be declared 10 days before the commencement of the exam.
IGNOU December term end exam 2019 form submission details
IGNOU has also started the submission of examination forms. The last date to submit exam form for December 2019 exam is October 5, 2019. If missed the October 20 deadline too, then students will be given another chance till October 31 to fill the examination form with Rs. 1000 late fine. Students who miss the October 5 deadline will have time till October 20 to submit examination form with Rs. 500 late fine. IGNOU examination form can be filled online only.
IGNOU December term end examination 2019 Important guidelines:
Only those students who submit their assignment for their respective course will be allowed to sit for the exam in that particular course. The last date to submit the assignment to appear for the upcoming exam is September 30, 2019.
Dates for Submission of Online Term -end Examination form
- Period of Submission Amount of Late Fee Mode of Submission:
- 5th September to 20th October 2019 NIL Online
- 21 October to 31 October 2019 Rs.500 Online
- November 1 to 5 Rs.1000 Online
- By hand in hard copy along with demand draft to be submitted at concerned Regional Centres subject to the availability of Question Paper
How to apply for IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website, ignou.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘online exam form for TEE December 2019’ link under ‘alerts’
Step 3: Read instructions, click the checkbox and then ‘proceed to fill online exam form’ button
Step 4: Fill details, click on submit
Step 5: Fill the exam form, make the payment
Link to apply: IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2019
IGNOU December term-end online exam form 2019: Fee
Candidates will have to pay an online fee of Rs 150 as examination fee per course.
IGNOU will upload the hall ticket on the university website 10 days before the commencement of the term-end examinations.
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- You can opt for only those courses for which you are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination, December-2019
- For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) June, 2019 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here to see result status of June, 2019 before filling Examination Form. Students who’s TEE June, 2019 results are not declared yet, they need not to wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE December, 2019 on or before last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- In case you are eligible to appear in a courses in December-2019 but the course is not available in the option, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 011-29571301
- Examination Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted in any form.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. For Regional Centre wise list of Exam centre. Click here to view.
- Choice of exam centre – Students while filling the examination form have also option to select three choices of Exam centre from the same Regional Centre.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- NOTE – The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and B.Com and next for the students of B.Sc. and rest of the programmes. Accordingly, the datesheet has been modified and the dates for the courses are as under-
FST – 28-12-2019 (Evening) ( BA and BCom)
07-12-2019 (Morning) (B.Sc and Other programmes)
BSHF101 – 09-12-2019 (Evening) ( BA and BCom)
17-12-2019 (Evening) (B.Sc and Other programmes)
After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement slip with the following details i.e., Control Number, Course Code, Date and Session. It will also reflect the validity of registration January/July session. The student is advised to retain the auto generated Control Number for this reference and record. This will facilitate the student to have pre-hand information of the datesheet as well as help them to know the clash of course(s). In order to entertain any such complaint a separate email id (email@example.com) will be provided to the students which will be attended by Exam-II section in order to check. Please retain the auto-generated Control Number for you reference and record. For Examination Form status, please visit SEARCH OPTIONN after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)