Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU started the registration process for online courses of overseas students for the academic session of 2022-23. IGNOU Online Programmes Registration 2023 link is activated on its official website. All students who are interested from SAARC and Non-SAARC countries, Foreign Students Residing in India (FSRI), an NRI can check details and register through the official website ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU provides 16 online courses at the level of masters and bachelors apart from Diploma and Certificate programmes offered to international students. The teachers can teach the students with the help of videos and associated reading materials via online mode.
IGNOU one time application Processing fee for SAARC students is Rs.2000 and for Non- SAARC students are Rs.200. For more info on the IGNOU Admissions candidates can check the official website of the institute. The Candidates are advised to keep a check on ignou.ac.in for the latest updates. Candidates willing to take admission to any of the courses offered by IGNOU can visit the official website of the institute, ignou.ac.in and apply.
|Name of the registration||IGNOU Overseas Students Registration 2023|
|Title||IGNOU Online Programmes registration 2023 for International Students|
|Subject||Open University has activated the registration link for IGNOU Online courses for overseas students|
Documents Required for apply:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Passport/Visa/Study Visa
- Citizenship Card/Proof of Nationality
- Proof of residence in India (if Applicable)
- OCI/PIO/UNHCR Refugee Card
Steps to apply for IGNOU Admission:
To apply for the courses, overseas candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of IGNOU ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Link for online programme admission for overseas students (SAARC, Non-SAARC and FSRI, and NRI)”.
- A new window will open. Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill in your details to register.
- Click on Submit and it will create a new user id.
- Using the new id, Fill in the application.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit and Download the application form for future use