India Post Independence Day Competitions 2020: Government of India Ministry of Communications Department of Posts
“Independence Day 2020 – Photography Competition” on the theme “Gandhian Heritage in Modern India”. Entries are invited for “Independence Day 2020 – Photography Competition”. The theme of the competition is “Gandhian Heritage in Modern India”.
Each participant can send only one entry on standard photographic paper of A4 size along with the soft copy of his/ her entry in a CD. The photo should be clicked by the participant himself/ herself and it should not have been previously published in any print or digital media.
Any citizen of India of any age can participate in this contest. The entry submitted should be such as can be depicted on the stamp in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
The following particulars are mandatory and must be written legibly on the reverse side of the
5. Full and complete residential address with PIN Code
6. Phone/Mobile Number
7. E-mail ID (if available)
8. Date and details of the image depicted in the photo
9. Equipment details through which photo clicked viz. camera model
An undertaking stating that ‘The photograph submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ with this “sole entry” should be sent along with the entry the Last date is 15-08- 2020.
Government of India, Ministry of Communications and IT, Department of Posts issued Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Competition and it will organize a contest at the national level with reference to the Directions of the Prime Minister to hold nationwide competitions for inviting designs which will be used on commemorative postage stamps. The entries with regard to the above competition will be received and judged directly at the Directorate level.
The theme of the said contest will be Women Empowerment, and the Contest will be open to all citizens of India From February 1st to March 31st. 2015.
The publicity campaign should mention that the design of the postage stamp, FDC and Brochure, proposed to be released from August -September 2015 may contain some part or whole of shortlisted entries.
1. Notification: “Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Competition”
2. Holding Department: Department of Posts is holding an independence Day 2015 -Stamp Design Competition”.
3. Theme: The theme of the competition is Women Empowerment.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions to participate in the competition are as follows:
1. Entries are invited for ‘Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Competition’. The participants are to make an original design on this subject (should not be a copy of the picture painted by someone else).
2. Any citizen of India can participate in this contest. The design could be in ink, watercolor, oil color or any other medium (computer printed/printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such that it can be depicted on the stamps in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
3. Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of A4 Size.
4. The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
Below particulars are compulsory to provide for the information.
1. Name of the participant:
5. Full and complete residential address with Pin code:
6. Phone/Mobile Number:
7. E-Mail ID (if available):
5. An undertaking stating that ‘The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issues, the Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
6. The design should be sent without being folded, through “Speed Post” only, in an A4 size envelope. The participants should mention “Independence Day 2015 -Stamp Design Contest” on the envelope in which the drawing is sent.
7. The prize-winning designs will be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material. The prize money will be as follows:
I. First prize – 10.000/-
II. Second prize – 6,000/-
III. Third prize – 4,000/-
8. The entries should reach on the following address by 31.03.2015. The entries received after the last date of receipt will not be entertained.
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan, Parliament Street,
New Delhi- 110001
More details are available on AP Postal Circle Website: appost.in
The contest will be open to all citizens of India From February 1st to March 31st. 2015.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details