182 Posts ISRO Recruitment. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced 182 vacancies recruitment. The application process has begun online and will conclude on March 6, 2020. The last date to pay the application fee for the recruitment exam is March 7 for the appointment of Job in ISRO
55 Posts ISRO Recruitment Last Date Postponed: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Space Application Centre (SAC) has extended the deadline to apply for the posts of a scientist, technical assistant, technicians and draughtsmen posts. There are a total of 55 vacancies. The advertisement was released on March 14. The last date to apply was April 3 which has been extended till May 1, 2020.
ISRO has invited applications for various posts for which the recruitment is to be carried are Technician B, draughtsman B, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Hindi Typist, Catering Attendant-‘A’, Cook, Fireman-‘A’, Heavy Vehicle Driver-‘A’, and Light Vehicle Driver-‘A’ etc. The candidates who are interested can apply for the posts on isro.gov.in.
The selection process for all the posts would involve a written test and a skill test. The skill test would vary according to the post applied for and include Computer Literacy Test, Endurance Test, Curriculum-based Test, or Driving Test.
The education qualification required to be eligible for the recruitment also varies for the different posts and range from matric with Diploma to graduation in a specific discipline.
Space application centre (SAC), Indian Space Research Organisation has invited online applications for the recruitment of scientist, technical assistants, technician ‘B’, and draughtsman ‘B’ on its official website.
The online registration process had started on March 14, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online at sac.gov.in on or before April 3, 2020, until 5 pm.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill around 55 vacancies of scientist, technical assistants, technician ‘B’, and draughtsman ‘B’ at SAC, Ahmedabad.
|Light Vehicle Driver||4|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||5|
The lower age limit for all the posts is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 for every post except Catering Attendant for which the upper age limit is 26 years. The cut-off date to determine eligibility is March 6, 2020.
Candidates applying for the recruitment are advised to check the recruitment advertisement and ascertain their eligibility first. Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment on the official ISRO website, ‘isro.gov.in’. The application fee is INR for male UR, OBC and EWS candidates. Application fee payment can be made online or offline at the nearest SBI branch.
|Name of The Post||Discipline/Field|
Technician Power Electronic Systems
/ Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Mechanic Industrial Electronics
Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning (R&A/C)
Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Photography/ Digital Photography
|Draughtsman-B||Draughtsman – Mechanical|
|LIBRARY ASSISTANT||Library Assistant|
Animation & Multimedia
|HINDI TYPIST||Hindi Typist|
|CATERING ATTENDANT-‘A’||Catering Attendant A|
|FIREMAN ‘A’||Fireman A|
|LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVER-‘A’||Light Vehicle Driver A|
|HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVER-‘A’||Heavy Vehicle Driver A|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2020:
- Technician -B: Candidates who have passed his or her class 10 exams. With this ITI/NCVT Certificate in Related Trade from a recognized university.
- Draughtsman -B: Candidates who have passed his or her class 10 exams. With this ITI/NCVT Certificate in Related Trade from a recognized university.
- Technician – Assistant: The candidate must have a diploma in Related Trade with first division from a recognized university.
- Library Assistant: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with first-class in library science, Library and Information Science from a recognized university.
- Scientific Assistant: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in BSc with a related subject and first division mark from a recognized university.
- Hindi Typist: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university. With this, he or she must have a Hindi typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Catering Attendant- A: Candidates who have passed their class 10th board exams are eligible for it.
- Cook: Candidates who have passed their class 10th board exams are eligible for it.
- Fireman: Candidates who have passed their class 10th board exams are eligible for it.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Candidates who have passed their class 10th board exams and have an HMV driving license with 5 years of experience can apply for the position.
- Light Vehicle Driver: Candidates who have passed their class 10th board exams and have an LMV driving license with 5 years of experience can apply for the position.
Age limit for ISRO Recruitment 2020:
For Scientist/ Engineer-SD (Electronics) posts, there is no age limit, while for Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Physics, Computer, Electronics, Mechanical, Structural, and Electrical), Technical Assistant (Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical), Technician ‘B’ (Fitter, Machinist, Electronics, Information Technology, Plumber, Carpenter, Chemical and Electrician), and Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical) posts, a candidate should be between 18 to 35 years old as on April 3, 2020.
- For Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Technician B, Cook, Heavy Vehicle Driver A’, and Light Vehicle Driver A’ vacancies, the age limit should be between 18-35 years.
- For Hindi Typist, and Catering Attendant-A’ posts candidate should be between 18-26 years old, while for Fireman-A posts, the age limit should be between 18-25 years.
|Name of post||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Technical Assistant||18- 35 years||INR 44, 900 + Allowances|
|Scientific Assistant||18-35 years||INR 44,900 + Allowances|
|Library Assistant||18-35 years||INR 44,900+ Allowances|
|Hindi Typist||18-26 years||INR 25,500 + Allowances|
|Technician B||18-35 years||INR 21, 700 + Allowances|
|Draughtsman B||18-35 years||INR 21, 200+ Allowances|
|Fireman A||18-25 years||INR 19,900 + Allowances|
|Cook||18-35 years||INR 19,00 + Allowances|
|Light Vehicle/ Heavy Vehicle Driver||18-35 years||INR 19,900 + Allowances|
|Catering Attendant||18-26 years||INR 18,000+ Allowances|
ISRO Recruitment Application fee:
- Application Fee for General, OBC and EWS category: Rs 300/-
- Application Fee for Women / Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes; Ex-serviceman [EX-SM] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2020:
How To Apply: Candidates may visit the website to register their applications online. The application for online registration will be hosted in the ISRO website www.isro.gov.in. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the online application correctly and compulsorily (Hall tickets/ Call letters for written test/skill test for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent).
The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/ PSU/Autonomous Bodies etc. have to send a ‘No Objection Certificate‘ from the present employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC), Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru -560 017, within 7 days of filing the applications online by the candidates and in any case not later than March 13, 2020.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of ISRO isro.gov.in
- Go to the link that reads Recruitment on the homepage
- The candidates will have to register themselves on the website to generate an ID and a password
- Using the same ID and password the candidates are required to fill the application form
- The candidates after filling the form and entering all the valid details will have to upload their Photograph and signatures
- All candidates are required to pay the fee online through credit/ debit card and or through Bank Challan using SBI
- Submit the application form and keep a copy of the same for future reference
|Starting Date of Application Process||March 14, 2020|
|Last Date to apply||May 1, 2020|
|Last date of submission of fee||May 1, 2020|
Official notification (55 Posts)
Direct link to apply online (All Posts)