ITDA D.Ed Admission 2021 or ITDA D.El.Ed Admission 2021 notification has been released by the ITDA Bhadrachalam for admission into D.El.Ed first year course in College of Teacher Education, Tribal Welfare, Bhadrachalam, Khammam District, Telangana State (Managed by I.T.D.A. Bhadrachalam).
Eligible candidates who are interested to join in D.Ed course can check details and submit application for admission into Two year D.Ed Course for 2021-2022 in ITDA Management Colleges.
|Name of the Admission||ITDA D.Ed Admission 2021|
|Title||Apply for ITDA D.El.Ed Admission 2021|
|Subject||ITDA Badrachalam has released ITDA D.El.Ed Admission 2021 notification|
|Last Date to apply||09-09-2021|
Eligibility Criteria for ITDA D.Ed Admission:
- Only Scheduled Area Tribal Graduates are given admission into D.Ed Purely on Order of Merit
- The Scheduled Area Tribal candidates who have passed Inter mediate course examinations held in April/May 2021 or prior to it are only eligible for admission in to the course.
- Candidates should have secured 40% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The S.T. candidates must be the resident of Scheduled Areas of the State of Telangana State as per the Government orders.
- The Scheduled Area certificate given in the application must be obtained from the concerned TAHSILDAR only not by the other officials.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of 2021.
- As per Govt. Orders, Selection of Candidates based on merit in Intermediate Exams.
- Seats are reserved for woman and special category candidates.
- As Per Govt. Order .1, dated: 04-08-2014 and GO.63, Dated: 28-10-2013 and GO.22, Dated: 29-05-2014 D.Ed seats are fill up based on merit.
How to apply for ITDA Badrachalam D.Ed Admission:
Candidates can obtain the Prospectus cum application form with free of cost from the ITDA Offices of Utnur, Bhdrachalam, Eturunagaram OR download the from the tribalbedcollegebcm.org website.
All the eligible candidates should submit the filled in application form along withe required documents to the following address on or before 09-09-2021. The Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam. Applications without postal order or address and relevant enclosures will not be accepted.
General Information ITDA D.El.Ed Admission 2021:
- Incomplete applications submitted without necessary documents will be rejected.
- All original certificates are to be submitted at the time of Counselling/Interview only.
- They will be returned only after the completion of the course.
- No extra time will be given for submission of certificates after the date of interview.
- The applications are available in all ITDAs and in CTE (TW), Bhadrachalam on Free of Cost.
- The filled in applications along with all the required certificates must reach the above mentioned address.
- The Application can be downloaded from the College website: www.tribalbedcollegebcm.org
- Intimation letters will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates by Post. The college is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Merit list will be displayed on the College notice board.
- Provisional selection will be cancelled if any candidate fails to produce all reliable documents and to pay complete fee at the time of counselling.
- The vacant seat due to cancellation will be filled in by the next candidate from the waiting list on order of merit .
- For any further details contact the Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam, Khammam Dist.
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his own hand writing all the columns in the application should be filled carefully Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application
List of documents to be attached to Application Form
Enclose attested Xerox copies of the following certificates in the order mentioned below. The application will not be considered if any of the above required certificates is not enclosed and criminal case will be initiated in case of submitting fake certificates.
- Study Certificates from 9th to Degree (in case of regular study).
- SSC Memo.
- Intermediate Memo.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Integrated Caste Certificate.
- Scheduled area Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Certificate from concerned authorities (in case of Special category).
- No objection certificate (in case of in-service candidates).
- Migration Certificate in case of the candidate if graduated from Universities other than Kakatiya University.
- Non pregnancy certificate in case of married women.
All the original certificates should be submitted at the time of counselling / interview. They will be returned after the completion of the course. No extra time will be given for the submission of certificates after the counselling/interview day.