ITDA D.Ed Admissions 2016/ITDA Badrachalam D.Ed Admissions 2016: College of Teacher Education(Tribal Welfare), Bhadrachalam, Khammam District, Telangana State (Managed by I.T.D.A. Bhadrachalam) has given the D.Ed Admission 2016-2017 notification(II Batch) and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Two year D.Ed Course for 2016-2017 in ITDA Management Colleges.
1. Only Scheduled Area Tribal Graduates are given admission into D.Ed Purely on Order of Merit
2. The Scheduled Area Tribal candidates who have passed Inter mediate course examinations held in April/May 2016 or prior to it are only eligible for admission in to the course.
3. Candidates should have secured 40% of marks in the qualifying examination.
4. The S.T. candidates must be the resident of Scheduled Areas of the State of Telangana State as per the Government orders. The Scheduled Area certificate given in the application must be obtained from the concerned TAHSILDAR only not by the other officials.
1. As per Govt. Orders, Selection of Candidates based on merit in Intermediate Exams.
2. Seats are reserved for woman and special category candidates.
3. As Per Govt. Order .1, dated: 04-08-2014 and GO.63, Dated: 28-10-2013 and GO.22, Dated: 29-05-2014 D.Ed seats are fill up based on merit.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of 2016.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can obtain the Prospectus cum application form with free of cost from the ITDA Offices of Utnur, Bhdrachalam, Eturunagaram or download the from the tribalbedcollegebcm.org website.
All the eligible candidates should submit the filled in application form along withe required documents to the following address on or before 04-09-2016. The Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam. Applications without postal order or address and relevant enclosures will not be accepted.
1. Incomplete applications submitted without necessary documents will be rejected.
2. All original certificates are to be submitted at the time of Counselling/Interview only.They will be returned only after the completion of the course. No extra time will be given for submission of certificates after the date of interview.
3. The applications are available in all ITDAs and in CTE(TW), Bhadrachalam from 20-08-2016 on Free of Cost. The filled in applications along with all the required certificates must reach the following address by confirmed Post or in person on or before 04-09-2016 at 5.00 p.m. The applications received after the Last date will not be considered and the college is not responsible for any postal delay. PRINCIPAL, COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION (TW), CHARLA ROAD, BHADRACHALAM,KHAMMAM DIST. – 507 111.PHONE NO. 08743 –233455
4. The Application can be downloaded from the College website: www.tribalbedcollegebcm.org
5. Intimation letters will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates by Post. The college is not responsible for any postal delay.
6. Merit list will be displayed on the College notice board.
7. Provisional selection will be cancelled if any candidate fails to produce all reliable documents and to pay complete fee at the time of counselling. The vacant seat due to cancellation will be filled in by the next candidate from the waiting list on order of merit .
8. For any further details contact the Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam, Khammam Dist. – 507 111. Phone: 08743–233455, 9959087244
9. The application should be filled by the candidate in his own hand writing All the columns in the application should be filled carefully Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application
LIST OF DOCUMENTS/ENCLOSURES:
Enclose attested Xerox copies of the following certificates in the order mentioned below.
1. Study Certificates from 9th to Degree (in case of regular study).
2. S.S.C Memo.
3. Intermediate Memo.
4. Transfer Certificate.
5. Conduct Certificate.
6. Integrated Caste Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR.
7. Scheduled area Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR ESSENTIALLY REQUIRED NOT BY THE OTHER OFFICIALS.
8. Income Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR (in case of fresher )
9. Certificate from concerned authorities (in case of Spl – category).
10. No objection certificate (in case of in-service candidates).
11. Migration Certificate in case of the candidate if graduated from Universities other than Kakatiya University.
12. Non pregnancy certificate in case of married women
N.B- The application will not be considered if any of the above required certificates is not enclosed and criminal case will be initiated in case of submitting fake certificates.
ALL THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING / INTERVIEW. THEY WILL BE RETUNRED AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE. NO EXTRA TIME WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE SUBMISSION OF CERTIFICATES AFTER THE COUNSELLING/INTERVIEW DAY.
08743-233455/ 9959087244 / 9490407080
Las date for Submission of Applications: 04-09-2016
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details