The ITDA Badrachalam B.Ed Admission 2023 or ITDA B.Ed Admission 2023 notification has been released by the Tribal Welfare Department.
Candidates who are eligible and interested in can check details and submit the ITDA B.Ed Admission Application form at the CTE Bhadrachalam.
ITDA Badrachalam, known for its commitment to quality education, is now welcoming aspiring educators for the B.Ed Admission 2023.
ITDA B.Ed Admission 2023
ITDA B.Ed Admission 2023 is open for Scheduled Area Tribal candidates who have passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Sc(Home Science)/B.Com/B.C.A./B.B.M. examinations held in April/May 2023 or prior to it. Candidates should have secured 40% of marks in the qualifying examination.
ITDA B.Ed Application Form
The ITDA B.Ed Application Form is available offline only. The offline application form can be obtained from the ITDA offices of Utnur, Bhadrachalam, and Eturunagaram.
ITDA B.Ed Bhadrachalam Admission 2023
College of Teacher Education (Tribal Welfare), Bhadrachalam, Bhadradri Kothagudem District, Telangana State (Managed by I.T.D.A. Bhadrachalam) has given the ITDA B.Ed Bhadrachalam Admission 2023 notification.
Tribal Welfare CTET Bhadrachalam invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into two year B.Ed Course for this academic year.
|Name of the admission||ITDA B.Ed Admission 2023|
|Title||ITDA B.Ed Admission Notification 2023|
|Subject||ITDA Bhadrachalam B.Ed Admission Notification 2023|
|Last date to apply||20-09-2023|
ITDA B.Ed Admission Eligibility
- Only Scheduled Area Tribal Graduates are given admission into B.Ed Purely on Order of Merit
- The Scheduled Area Tribal candidates who have passed B.A/B.Sc./B.Sc(Home Science)/B.Com/B.C.A./B.B.M. examinations held in April/May 2023 or prior to it are only eligible for admission in to the course.
- Candidates should have secured 40% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- As per GO.Ms.No.92, the candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S/B.D.S /B.A.M.S/B.L./L.L.B/B.A(Languages)/B.O.L etc., and such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
- The ST candidates must be the resident of Scheduled Areas of the State as per the Government orders.
- The Scheduled Area certificate given in the application must be obtained from the concerned TAHSILDAR only not by the other officials
- Age limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of 2023.
Allocation of seats: The allocation of Seats in each Methodology is as per GO. Ms. No. 92, dt 16.11.06 and its amendment GO. Ms. No. 31, dt .20.02.2008 of Education (SE-Trg. ) Department
- Mathematics: 25%
- Biological Science & Physical Science: 30%
- Social Studies & English: 40%
- Latest rules of admissions prescribed by Government of TS, Ed. CET. 2023 Committee and Kakatiya University will be applicable.
- All the In-service candidates have to pay the fee prescribed by the Government.
- There will be no fee for the fresher who are under income limit.
- The college is not having any hostel facility. Scholarship will be given as per norms.
Selection and ranking as follows: Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Part-II of the Degree examination purely on order of merit as per the norms inforce.
Where there is a tie in Part II, marks in Part-I will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In case of further tie, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking and older candidate shall be given priority.
ITDA B.Ed Application form
The applications can be had from the following places on FREE OF COST
- O/o. The Project Officer, ITDA, Bhadrachalam, Bhadradri Kothagudem Dist.
- O/o. The Project Officer, ITDA, Utnoor, Adilabad Dist.
- O/o. The Project Officer, ITDA, Eturunagaram, Warangal Dist.
- The College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam, Bhadradri Kothagudem District.
How to apply for ITDA B.Ed Admission?
Candidates have to enclose a postal order of worth Rs. 50/- along with the application payable to the Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam.
Applications without postal order and relevant enclosures will not be accepted. Neatly filled in applications should be submitted along with the attested Xerox copies of the Certificates
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting
- All the columns in the application should be filled carefully
- Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application
- Incomplete applications submitted without necessary documents will be rejected.
- All original certificates are to be submitted at the time of Counselling/Interview only. They will be returned only after the completion of the course.
- No extra time will be given for the submission of certificates after the date of the interview.
- The applications are available in all ITDAs and in CTE (TW), Bhadrachalam on Free of Cost.
- The filled-in applications along with all the required certificates must reach the following address by confirmed Post or in person on or before the deadline at 5.00 p.m.
- The applications received after the last date will not be considered and the college is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The Application can be downloaded from the College website: tribalbedcollegebcm.org
- Intimation letters will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates by Post.
- The college is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The merit list will be displayed on the College notice board.
- Provisional selection will be canceled if any candidate fails to produce all reliable documents and to pay a complete fee at the time of counseling.
- The vacant seat due to cancellation will be filled in by the next candidate from the waiting list on order of merit.
- For any further details contact the Principal, College of Teacher Education (TW), Bhadrachalam, Bhadradri Kothagudem Dist. 507 111.
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting All the columns in the application should be filled carefully Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application
ITDA B.Ed College Address
College of Teacher Education (TW),
Bhadradri Kothagudem Dist,
Pin Code: 507 111.
PHONE NO. 08743 -233455
List of documents required to apply
Enclose attested Xerox copies of the following certificates in the order mentioned below.
- Study Certificates from 9th to Degree (in case of regular study).
- S.S.C Memo.
- Intermediate Memo.
- Degree Three years Mark Memos(Consolidated Memo).
- Degree Original/Provisional (Xerox).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR.
- Scheduled area Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR ESSENTIALLY REQUIRED NOT BY THE OTHER OFFICIALS.
- Income Certificate issued by TAHSILDAR (in case of fresher )
- Certificate from concerned authorities (in case of Spl – category).
- No objection certificate (in case of in-service candidates).
- Migration Certificate in case of the candidate if graduated from Universities other than Kakatiya University.
- Non-pregnancy certificate in case of married women
- Postal order for Rs.50/-. (original)
Note: The application will not be considered if any of the above-required certificates is not enclosed and criminal case will be initiated in case of submitting fake certificates.
All the original certificates should be submitted at the time of counselling/interview. They will be returned after the completion of the course. No extra time will be given for the submission of certificates after the counselling/interview day.
The ITDA Badrachalam B.Ed Admission 2023 is a great opportunity for Scheduled Area Tribal candidates to pursue a career in teaching. The college offers a high-quality education and prepares students to become effective teachers