TS Tribal Welfare Teachers Transfers Seniority list and Vacancies list Notification, Telangana tribal welfare teachers transfer 2015 rules, guidelines, twreis teachers transfers 2015 schedule, Vacancies notification, Seniority list Vacancies List, Online Application, tw teachers transfer counseling committees, transfers orders
RULE 9. Notification of vacancies:
(1) The following vacancies shall be notified for the purpose of counseling:
(a) All the vacancies arising due to compulsory transfers as per Rule 5.
(b) Vacancies arising due to the rationalization of posts.
(c) All the existing clear vacancies except the leave vacancies.
(d) Resultant vacancies arising during Counseling.
RULE 10. Publication of vacancies and seniority list:
(1) The following lists shall be displayed at the O/o Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare )/District Tribal Welfare Officer.
(a) The lists of category-wise schools (category I, II, III and IV).
(b) The School wise vacancy position of Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted)/School Assistant/Secondary Grade Teacher and equivalent categories for counseling.
(c) Subject to the procedure prescribed in clause (2) below, the list of names of the Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted)/Teacher who applied for transfer with entitlement points.
(2) After the last date for applying for transfers as per Schedule, the seniority list shall be prepared, using software for generating the entitlement points, category wise and subject wise, and the seniority list with entitlement points shall be displayed on the notice board of O/o the Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer.
RULE 11. Online Application:
(1) The Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted)/Teacher who is eligible as per the criteria prescribed in Rule 5 shall apply online through website specified for the purpose in the prescribed proforma and the particulars furnished in the proforma shall be final and no modification shall be allowed.
(2) The applicants shall thereafter obtain the print out of the application from the specified website and submit the same duly signed to their respective authorities viz., Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer /Head Master of High School as the case may be.
(3) An applicant seeking to apply under Preferential categories/spouse category shall also submit along with application the latest certificate from the competent authority in that regard.
(4) If any Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted)/Teacher who is compulsorily transferable under Rule 5 does not apply online or having applied does not attend the counseling (physical or online), he/she will be transferred to the available left over needy vacancies.
RULE 12. Receipt and disposal of objections:
(1) Objections, if any, in respect of the seniority list and entitlement points published as per Rule 10(2) may be filed online or in writing before the Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer, as the case may be, by any applicant together with evidence in support of such objection within the time specified for this purpose in the Schedule.
(2) The Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer, as the case may be, shall cause verification of all objections and pass orders disposing of the same. In cases where objections are upheld, the Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer shall cause the necessary corrections in the seniority list and publish the same on the website.
RULE 13. Committees for conducting counseling and transfers:
The following Committees are constituted for the purpose of conducting counseling and transfers:
(1) For Transfer of Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) in Government Tribal Welfare Ashram High Schools:
(a) The District Collector shall be the Chairman of the Committee.
(b) The Project Officer of ITDA in ITDA-Districts as a Member.
(c) The District Educational Officer (Agency)/Deputy Educational Officer (Agency) in ITDA-Districts as a Member.
(d) The District Educational Officer in non-ITDA districts as a Member.
(e) The Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare) of ITDA-Districts and the District Tribal Welfare Officer in non-ITDA district as a Member Secretary.
Note 1: The Committee shall be the competent authority for transfers of all Head Masters Grade-II ( Gazetted) in Government Tribal Welfare Ashram High Schools in the respective district. The transfer shall be effected within the district by way of counseling.
Note 2: The District Collector shall be the competent authority to issue the transfer and posting orders of the Head Master Grade-II ( Gazetted ) working in the Government Tribal Welfare Ashram High Schools, after approval by the Committee.
(2) For Transfer of Teachers in Tribal Welfare Government Ashram Schools and Government Primary Schools (Tribal Welfare):
(a) The Project Officer of ITDA shall be the Chairman of the Committee.
(b) The District Educational Officer (Agency)/Deputy Educational Officer (Agency) as a Member.
(c) The Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare) as a Member Secretary.
In non-ITDA districts:
(a) The District Collector / Additional Joint Collector or his nominee of the District shall be the Chairman of the Committee.
(b) The District Educational Officer or his nominee as a Member.
(c) The District Tribal Welfare Officer as a Member Secretary.
Note: The Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer concerned shall be the competent authority to issue the transfers orders to all the teachers working in the Government Tribal Welfare Schools after the approval by the Committee.
RULE 14. Issue of Transfer Orders:
(1) Based on the recommendations of the respective Committees, the appointing authorities concerned shall issue posting orders on the same day to all the Head Masters/Teachers. Individual transfer orders shall be issued.
(2) The Head Master/Teacher who is to be compulsorily transferred and who do not attend for counseling shall be given posting orders in absentia for the leftover required vacancies at the end of the counseling of that particular category of Teachers, in the presence of the Committee and in the counseling hall without fail.
(3) Once transfer orders are issued by the competent authority with the approval of the Committee, review or modification of the Orders shall not be considered, either by the Committee or by the competent authority.
(4) In all the orders of the transfer, the condition is to be included that the orders shall be subject to the outcome of SLP in the Supreme Court of India and other pending court cases.
(5) The transfers affected shall be displayed at the office of Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer, and Assistant Tribal Welfare Officers concerned after completion of counseling. TS Tribal Welfare Teachers Transfers Seniority list
RULE 15. Date of relief and joining:
(1) The Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) /Teachers who are on transfer shall be relieved from the present place of working on receipt of the transfer orders and he/ she shall join in the new school where they are posted on the next day of serving of orders.
(2) A Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted)/Teacher who does not so join cannot claim compulsory wait under any circumstances for any reason.
RULE 16. Appeal:
(1) An appeal against the orders of the District Collector/Deputy Director (Tribal Welfare)/District Tribal Welfare Officer shall lie with the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad. Such an appeal should be submitted within 10 days.
(2) All such appeals shall be disposed of by the Appellate Authority within 15 days from the date of receipt of the appeal.
(3) Teachers who have any grievance on the transfer counseling should avail the appeal provisions before going for other legal remedies. TS Tribal Welfare Teachers Transfers Seniority list
RULE 17. Revision:
(1) The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad may either suo-moto or on an application received from any person aggrieved by the orders of the Transfer Committee may call for and examine the records in respect of any proceedings of transfer to satisfy himself about its regularity, legality or propriety.
If, in any case, it appears to him that any such proceedings should be revised, modified, annulled or reversed or remitted for reconsideration, he may pass orders accordingly or remand the case with any direction so as to rectify any violation of rules or discrepancy. Such orders shall be implemented by the authority concerned.
(2) The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare may stay the implementation of any such proceedings, pending exercise of its powers under sub-rule (1) above.
RULE 18. Punishment for furnishing false information/violation of rules:
(1) Anybody who has submitted false information and Certificates, and the officers, who have countersigned such false information, shall be liable for disciplinary action in addition to prosecution, as per rules.
(2) The Member Secretary who has issued orders in violation of these rules or instructions issued by Commissioner of Tribal Welfare from time to time in the matter shall be liable for disciplinary action as per rules.